Reborn

By Picki_Nikki

Sequel to Dear Mr. Potter More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Epilouge

Chapter Nineteen

6.1K 309 124
By Picki_Nikki

"You are going to have to address me at some point, you know. You can't stay angry with me forever. Granted, you have succeeded admirably these past two days."

Harry looked up from the book he was reading and quite deliberately set his glass of juice down on the side table. His foot stopped rocking the cradle next to him. He spared a glare at Draco standing in the doorway and then went back to rocking and reading.

"Harry, this is ridiculous. Fine, you're angry. I understand that. But this silent treatment is childish."

"So are you."

Draco blinked. "That's your comeback? I expected at least something a bit stronger or clever, having given you two days to think it up."

"Draco, you are an utter pig. You are a bully and a self-absorbed, manipulative, mean, autocratic, bastard!"

"That's better. You had me a bit worried there." The blond flopped down in the armchair across from Harry's and eyed the rocking cradle. "Although I believe our daughter will have a blue streak in her hair from that." Harry glared. "And I expect she'll need to get her land legs back if you don't slow down the rocking."

Harry glared harder but the cradle slowed from its violent tossing.

"I was thinking that we might take Maia up on a broom, now that you are no longer encumbered with her inside you."

"Draco, are you even going to apologize?" Harry said with an unbelieving shake of his head.

"Apologize for what? Protecting you and Maia. No, I will not be apologizing for that."

"Protecting?"

"Yes, protecting." Draco leaned forward and pierced Harry with a look. "I have every right to do so. I also have every right to identify what I believe is a threat. Just as I allowed you to avoid the ball and do anything else you believe is in the baby's interest."

"You think you are doing this in our best interest?" Harry asked in shock. "You think we're in danger?"

"I told you I didn't like that bastard," Draco said.

"But I thought it was because he was American, or not invited, or that he called you by your given name, or any other thing you might have found offensive, or even your jealousy. But you were protecting?"

"Well, he is quite repugnant for all of those reasons, but yes. In general, I don't trust him and I'm not about to let someone I don't trust around you and the baby." Draco said, not understanding why Harry looked so thunderstruck. Suddenly, Harry shut his book, tossed it down, and walked to Draco's chair. Draco was shocked when he climbed into his lap.

"I didn't know," Harry said, almost in awe. "I'm sorry. I thought you were just being a prick." And then he kissed Draco. Hard. Not questioning his luck, Draco eagerly kissed Harry back, their mouths feasting on each other. Harry's hands roamed up and down Draco's chest, finding the hardening nubs underneath, flicking and pulling at them.

Draco was in a surprised state of lust. Harry rarely initiated. He wasn't ever disagreeable to it, but it was almost always Draco who started to heat things up. But here was the brunet happily tweaking his nipples and kissing him as if he were a trained brothel worker. And after the many risqué positions and toys Draco had brought to their bed, it wasn't really a surprise he knew how to do it. A hand on his belt brought the blond's attention back to the matter at hand. Or in his lap, rather.

Harry tossed the belt on the floor and began working at the fly. Draco's hands ran up Harry's back, dragging his shirt up with it. The shirt followed the belt only seconds before Harry had his hand around Draco's quickly firming flesh. A couple of strokes with his fingers, then the brunet was slithering out of the lap and onto the floor. Draco had a moment to raise an eyebrow in surprise before the wet and kiss-reddened mouth wrapped around him. Hot heat enveloped him.

"Merlin's cock!" Draco cursed as Harry went at him with more enthusiasm than ever before. The suction that mouth was giving was unbelievable. Fingers tickled at his sac and another hand was quickly pulling the shoes and socks from his feet. Draco hadn't been this fast to nearing climax since he was fifteen years old! He grabbed the black hair in his lap and pulled, trying to break the magnificent suction. Harry released him and immediately began tugging at the blond's trousers.

"I want you," he breathed.

"I noticed," Draco answered and allowed the trousers to be pulled from him, then he grabbed Harry's arms and hauled him to his feet, returning the favour. Before he could take Harry down to the floor, the smaller man climbed back into his lap, straddling him once again. His leaking cock leaving wet trails along Draco's shirt as he began to hungrily attack Draco's neck before Draco could get to Harry's. "Something has certainly gotten into you," he gasped out.

"Not yet," Harry growled and bit at the pale throat. Draco's brow furrowed for a moment, but only for a moment, for Harry was quickly positioning himself. Draco barely caught him from plunging down.

"Are you trying to hurt yourself, or did you forget this isn't Lustrum?" Draco called out for the lube and it came wizzing into his hand a few seconds later. He tried concentrating on getting Harry ready but was severely distracted by the kisses and bites along his collarbone and shoulders. Harry hadn't even bothered with removing the fine dress shirt Draco had donned this morning and was merely biting and licking and kissing right through the material. Finally, Harry became too impatient and pulled Draco's hands away.

"Now," he gasped and grabbed hold of Draco's member and positioned it under him. With a fierce bite to Draco's earlobe, Harry pushed down and both men groaned with the sensation. Draco slid himself down a bit in the chair until only his shoulders were still touching the back of the chair. His legs were spread wide to support his and Harry's weight. Only Harry's knees still remained on the seat cushion, the rest of him balanced on top of Draco.

Not a moment after seating himself, Harry placed his hands on the arms of the chair and began riding Draco. Hard. The muscles in his forearms and biceps bunched with the strain of movement, sweat quickly wetted his skin, and his face was a study of excitement and concentration. Draco had never seen this side of his husband and seriously considered instilling periodic sessions of abstinence. Draco used his hands to balance the body above him, but otherwise enjoyed the never before felt sensation of not being in charge.

Harry slammed his body down harder and harder, the sound of flesh slapping, which happened to be one of Draco's favourite sounds, was filling the room. Then Harry was leaning forward, biting down on Draco's chest, pulling at the material until Draco felt some of the buttons give. Clawed fingers raked his now partially exposed chest, leaving marks he was sure were going to last a day or so. Draco pulled Harry to him and kissed him hard. He felt the muscles tighten around his cock and knew that Harry was already almost there. And after the sucking he had received, Draco was in a similar state. They came within minutes of each other, Harry first, but still slamming himself down until Draco grunted and cried out, "Sweet Venus's tits!"

"Who's going to turn our daughter's hair blue?" Harry said in between heavy breaths as he lay on Draco's chest. Draco squeezed his arms around his husband a bit tighter as he smirked.

"You, my pet. You had more swears and you quite literally jumped my poor person when all I was trying to do was spend time with my family."

"Uh huh," Harry said disbelieving. "Well, if I want your body I will just take your body, regardless of what you want to do."

Draco frowned and looked down to see the face resting on his chest. "Really? Is this still anger talking or have your balls gotten bigger in the last two days?"

Harry looked up with a cool look. "Are you saying you don't want sex, then?" He sat up, Draco still inside him. "Besides, I don't need bigger balls to want to have you."

"Have me?" Draco's frown intensified. "I suggest you reword that." He watched Harry climb off of him and quickly clean them with a word.

"Oh? Well, I figured since you were on the bottom..." Harry smirked, grabbed his trousers and walked out of the room. Draco watched him in disbelief. Had the world gone mad when he wasn't looking? First Snape in a good mood and now Harry jumping him in the middle of their sitting room, in the middle of the day and then walking about naked as if he had never displayed a strange awareness of the house elf. A soft noise drew his eyes to the cradle. He slipped his trousers back on.

"Your dad has just entered a rather weird stage, young lady. He even wandered off without you," he told the baby as he stood up and padded barefoot to her. She looked at him as if to say, "What the hell did you do to piss him off this time?"

"I wish I knew, love." Draco lifted her into his arms and sat with her on the settee, contemplating his enigmatic husband.

"I shall be going back to work tomorrow," he told the baby. That did not appear to please her as her mouth scrunched a bit. "Yes, well, my leisurely days of living off my father's money have gone far far away. I hope that you will not be as silly as I in choosing a mate who has ethics and morality and the belief that everything you have must be from everything you do."

"Fool, I shall live off your money for as long as I can," the baby seemed to say with a hand wave and eye squint.

"Good. You should," Draco approved with a nod. "But I suppose your dad will have something to say about it and no doubt you will be selling lemonade on the corner by the time you are able to count coin. Of course," Draco added with a stern look, "if you were to do something as ill-bred and pathetic as that and imply that I am unable to care for you, I shall have to lock you in a room until you are married or otherwise contractually obliged to be off my hands."

"As if I would stoop to common trade," Maia appeared to say with a deep breath.

"As long as we understand each other," Draco said in agreement.

A pop interrupted the father-daughter conversation and Draco looked up to see Ably cleaning up Harry's forgotten cup and empty saucer.

"Has Master Harry returned to his bedroom?" Draco asked the house elf.

"Yes, Master Draco."

"Good. My parents will be arriving in half an hour," Draco said with a glance at the clock above the mantle. "Have tea ready by then. We'll have it here. And make sure everything is improved over this mess," Draco ordered, waving a hand at the shoes and socks and Harry's underpants strewn about the floor. The house elf nodded quickly, eyes down and disappeared.

"You do know, that the gift your godfather gave you is going to cause a horrible uproar with your grandparents," Draco informed the baby in his arms. "Especially when just the day before you were born, your grandfather was accusing your dad of sleeping around. One look at your eyes and I am going to have to hear all matter of atrocities laid at your dad's feet." Draco tightened his hold just a bit more on his daughter. "Our family is a prestigious one, love, but is not known for its peaceful ways. But no matter, I shall protect you and your dad for all of my days and you will not have to create one worry wrinkle in that perfect face of yours. A worry wrinkle in your perfect face would be a severe insult to me, so see that you never do it."

"Pfft," Maia said, spraying a bit of spittle. Being a gentleman, Draco ignored the spit.

"I didn't think you would worry, but you're new around here so I wanted to make sure you understood the implied etiquette. Honour your dad and I, never embarrass us, always be best and all will be well." Maia swung her hand out and Draco politely shook it.

"Good, we're agreed." The two sat together until it was time to welcome the storm that was Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567K 9.9K 43
When Draco learn that he is a neko and that Harry Potter is his dominant, is life change. Cute Drarry story. ATTENTION: self harm and smutt to expect...
531K 11.2K 37
131K 1.6K 25
draco malfoy imagines