His and His Only Queen **BOOK...

By RavenRedSoul

***BOOK 2 OF HIS AND HIS ONLY SERIES*** "Who are you?" I seethed glaring into his auburn eyes. "I think you'... More

WARNING!! MUST READ!
Prologue/Reveiw of the first book ending
Chapter One; Axel
Chapter Two; Queen
Chapter Four; His Hand
Chapter Five; Locked Away
Chapter Six; New Infomation
Chapter Seven; Tears
Chapter Eight; Can't Let Go
Chapter Nine; War Overnight
Chapter 10; His Marks
Chapter 11; Phoenix's Rebellion
Chapter 12; Taking back
Chapter 13; Jackson's Pack
Chapter 14; Mi Pàjaro
Chapter 15; Taruma
Chapter 16; Hell Breaks Loose
Chapter 17; Diagnosis
Chapter 18; Damage from the inside-out
Chapter 19; Forced
Chapter 20; Broken
Chapter 21; Lab Rat
Chapter 22; Reflection/End
Epilogue

Chapter Three; Worried

4.7K 208 3
By RavenRedSoul

My eyes fluttered open to see the sun flowing through the open porch doors. I knew I was in his bed, where else would I be.

I went to sit up but, was greeted with a sharp pain in my head.

Don't tell me... It will take days to recover.

I fell back down onto the pillows of his bed. I reached up and touched my neck which was fully recovered, no huge bandage, and no scabs.

How...

The bedroom door opened with a guard entering the room with an emotionless face.

"I've come to tell you that Chester has left the castle in good health." He went to turn away but, I called out to him.

"Guard."

"Yes, my lady?"

"Where is Axel?" I wondered.

I'm going to punch him for this.....

My hand reached up and touched my smooth neck.

"Making arrangements to set out to your pack by midnight." He explained.

I glanced out the windows to see the sun setting.

"How long was I out....." I asked but, the guard had already left.

I rolled my eyes and slid out of bed even though my head pounded.

Axel saved me from Jackson's mark however I don't know if his is any better.

Anyways who is Axel? I know he's an alpha king but, how does he even know I exist?

I crossed the bedroom's threshold and into the hallway.

"Phoenix!Phoenix!" A girl yelled at me.

I turned to see someone running towards me with a worried look and a maid gown.

"Yes?" I said awkwardly.

I never was good with talking to strangers especially if they are running straight at me.

"Chester..... Is, in the prison." She said out of breath.

"Who are you?"

Chester should be with his sister right now...... He's not here, the guard told me he left.

She stayed silent as her eyes wandered around the hall.

"I'm Chester's sister."

"Ok you two are going to end up killing me, one of you are always in trouble." I huffed.

She scrunched her eyebrows together. "Did Chester actually turn you in?"

I nodded. "And I saved him so he could return back with you but, look how that turned out."

Chester had a chance at freedom, a chance for his life to go back to normal...... Why in the world wouldn't he take it?

"My brother isn't the sharpest tool in the shed." She mumbled. "He was always head strong and determined to do something which sometimes gets him into trouble."

I looked around for any site of other maids or guards before I leaned in and whispered to her.

"Where is the prison?"

She shrugged. "Think of this place like a castle, all prisons in a castle are....."

This is a castle....

"In the basement!" I accidentally blurted out.

"Shhh..." She rolled her eyes.

I nodded and started to wandered off down the hall where she had came running at me.

"Phoenix where are you going?" She spoke in a stage whisper.

"I don't know all I know it beats just standing around. It not like the prison can find us."

She ambled over to me. "I'm coming with you."

"Ok but, let's split up and try to cover this whole place.... We will report back to..."

I tried to think of a safe place for us to meet. To be honest what place is safe anymore?

"We will meet in the garden." I smiled.

"I'm down with that." She grinned and turned on her heels to head the other way.

My feelings were mixed for Chester and his sister. They just both seem to be in trouble and I'm always the only one who can solve it. This deal I did with Axel was supposed to keep Chester safe however Chester just wouldn't accept it.

I hadn't noticed but, I ended up stumbling onto the dinning room. No one sat in the hand crafted wooden chairs, the table cloths cleaned from any stains with a bouquet of flowers sitting in the middle.

Strangely prefect....

"Phoenix?" Someone asked from behind me.

I turned to see a guard in uniform, he looked down at me with curious eyes.

"Why are you out of bed so early?" He wondered.

"I don't want to waste my days in bed.... I've done that before." I said dryly.

Plus that wasn't as bad as Jackson's bite.

"Well Axel suggests that you stay in bed until your headache is gone."

How does he know...

"Explained by your confused face, Once a wolf bites you. They gain the ability to feel or know what their mate is thinking." He told me.

Does that mean Jackson has been......

"How does Axel know about me!" I asked suddenly, changing the subject. "I mean, he had to know I was alive to be able to send Chester to me."

Just the thought of Jackson inside of my mind gave me the chills.

The guard scratched his bearded chin. "You're going to have to ask him."

I rolled my eyes. "Just tell me."

"I'm sorry your highness but, he never told anyone how he knew about your existence."

I racked my brain of how he could of learned about me however, never in my life did I meet any strange men..... If people at my school count then yes, I've met a ton of strange people.

"Now please return to your bedroom." The guard asked politely.

I nodded and started back down the hall I had came from.

The last thing I want is to argue with him then he'll actually escort me to my bedroom or rather Axel's bedroom.

If Axel can read my mind... Or whatever, then he knows I'm out looking for Chester!

My head started to pound from my worry, between Axel, Jackson and Chester. I've been stressing out too much...

I bolted down the hall and started to search with a fast pace.

"I'm not going to lose him." I muttered, proudly.

After about another thirty minutes of just scurrying about the halls, I fell to the ground with my knees curled up to my chest.

"I can never find it..." I mumbled to myself.

Chester's Sister! I almost forgot.

I dashed back to Axel's bedroom.

I can't believe I forgot about her....

Once I crossed the threshold, I threw the balcony doors open to be welcomed with crisp breeze.

Maybe I can see her from up here....

I peered around the open prefect garden to see no maid with brown hair within the bushes.

A sigh left me and once I went to turn around I hit a hard warm chest.

"She's rotting within the prison now." He huffed. "They should of taken the chance to get away."

I looked up to see his familiar face.

To be honest I was disgusted of him beyond words.

"Mi Pàjao, you need to understand. You made a promise you must keep." He sighed, starting to turn away.

"A promise you must keep too!" I shouted at him.

"They ruined it, I promised them freedom if they left however they just came running back to you." He huffed.

"Chester just wants to...."

I quickly closed my mouth and turned my back to his back.

"I know, free you from me." He said dryly.  "However you and him both need to understand not to underestimate me."

"You're desperate." I said blankly. "You were desperate for a Queen."

I could just see his fists ball up at his sides nevertheless he didn't speak with rage but, spoke calmly.

"I'm not falling for your trick, Mi Pàjao." He said dryly. "It's better to keep a secret how I found out about your little existence."

"You chose wrong."

I'm not Queen material or matter of fact  Luna material. My own pack started to hate me, now that's got to show him something....... It shows me something.

"I know who I picked." He huffed ambling away from the balcony. "Now don't get into anymore messes."

"We wouldn't want anymore of your friends to be killed." He said coldly just as the bedroom closed with a lock.

My head snapped around and I ran at the bedroom door.

Shit, shit, shit.

I can't lose Chester, he's the only one I've got here.

I slammed and kicked the wooden door which stayed perfectly in place.

"If you even dare hurt them, I'll end my life!" I bellowed. "You won't have a queen anymore and Xidan will hunt you down!"

All of a sudden the door was thrown open which nearly just missed my face.

"You wouldn't fucking dare." He seethed.

"If it meant that my friends would be safe then damn right I would." I leered at him.

Axel grabbed my forearm with a smile creeping up his face.

"Then do it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 13.9K 18
***EXCERPT ONLY*** He is Captain of the football team. Most popular Guy in school. Can get any girl he wants. Next in line to be Alpha. Logan's not r...
219K 12.8K 31
(Book 2) (Sequel to *Warning:do not bite*) Cyan can't remember a time before war. From what he's picked up from passing servants over the years, it's...
116K 7K 52
Book 2 in the Rootbridge Pack series. You DON'T need to have read book 1 in order to enjoy this. You'll find a plot summary for An Alpha's Alpha (Boo...
570K 20.6K 49
The story of a werewolf king and a hybrid vampire. • KING • || a supreme ruler, sovereign over a nation or a territory, of higher rank than any othe...