The Alpha's Mark

By CeCeAnnT

Ray's messed up. In all ways possible. But she has a reason to be, right? No place to go. No shoulder to cry... More

The Alpha's Mark
Better Kiss My Ass Goodbye.
A Storm Of Confusion.
The Nerve Of Him.
Misunderstood.
A Fist Full Of Love.
Self Control.
Gage's Psychotic Girlfriend.
Who The Hell Is Avery?
Setting Myself Up For Disaster.
Food Fight!
Poisonous Kisses.
Dead End.
Finding Dustin.
A Different Side Of Gage.
If Looks Could Kill.
Dinner With The Greens.
Music To My Ears.
Hello, Temptation.
Over Protective, Much?
Coming Undone.
The Date.
Where Loyalty Lies.
Friend or Foe?
Decisions.
Ava Returns.
Too Close For Comfort.
Fighting To Be Free.
Epilogue.
Finding Dustin - Spin off!

Marked.

138K 2.5K 666
By CeCeAnnT

 ------

THIS HAS NOT BEEN EDITED.

------

"Ray, come on, wake up."

I felt somebody nudging at my shoulder, and I groaned, snuggling into the warmth of soft sheets.

"No. Fuck off."

"Ray."

I felt the shake at my shoulder again, and my eyes shot open, only to come face to face with a panicked Gage.

"Ray! Ava's here!"

At the sound of that name, my blood immediately began to pump harder threw my veins. And I jumped up faster then I could process, which turned out to be a huge mistake when I collided heads with Gage.

I cried out, and clutched at my throbbing forehead.

He winced, and grabbed at his forehead as well.

"What is your forehead made of? Steel?"

I whispered/hissed to him. He gave me a glare.

"Ray, this is not the time for that. Ava is gonna come up here any minute!"

"What do you want me to do? Jump out the window?"

He stared at me. And he nervously darted his eyes to the window. At the silence, I knew the answer.

My heart dropped into my stomach. I was that girl.

Or at least I was becoming her.

This just proved that he could be using me. He could just want something from me. And I was falling into that trap.

Fuck no! I would not be a booty call!

"You jackass,"

I spat at him, and threw off the covers of the bed, Gage followed behind me as I walked to the door and threw it open.

"Ray, you can't-"

"Can't what? Can't be seen? Because your afraid your girlfriend will find out we k-"

He clamped a hand over my mouth.

I let out a muffled scream out from under his hand, and when he didn't let go, I flicked out my tongue and licked his hand.

His face contorted in disgust at the action, and he tore his hand away.

"Yuck, Ray!"

"Don't touch me."

I yanked open the door to my room, and barged into heading to the dresser and picking out clothes. I rushed into the bathroom, and slammed it shut, then locked it shut.

"Ray! Open this door!"

"No!"

I yelled back, and shrugged out of my shorts, and tugged on the jeans. I left the tang top on, and threw a flannel over it.

"I'm going to knock that fucking door down if you don't!"

I opened the door, to see his fist raised in the air, ready to pound down the door.

"I'm leaving, just liked you asked, so piss off."

I stormed pass him, to the closet, and slipped into combat boots Gabby had let me get.

"I don't think you understand, Addison. If Ava finds out, what..happened, shit will hit the fan."

"That's not my problem."

I walked out of the room, and down the stairs, where I jogged down. Gage played his role by following after me, as always.

We entered into the living room, where Ava stood. Looking completely composed as she ran a hand through her auburn hair.

She turned, and her eyes landed on me. But she didn't show any emotion. And I did the same. I kept myself composed. Even though the memories of yesterday danced across my thoughts. I wanted nothing more to hit her again.

"Ray."

"Bitch face."

I saw her nostrils flare at that word, and she clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth. A sick laughter slipped past her lips.

"I will not fall for your childish antics."

"Sure,"

I nodded, and inched to the front door, I opened it, and looked to Gage. Who stood with pleading eyes, almost as if screaming in silence to me.

Should I say it?

Should I rat him out?

My eyes slowly moved to Ava. Who watched me with arms crossed over her chest.

My mouth opened, slightly, and the words pushed at the back of my throat. If I were to say it, it'd be the best move I would ever make. That would kill Ava. And that thought, wasn't to repulsive.

Then again, would it cause me to lose it again? Would I go on another rampage? And almost shift?

I couldn't allow myself to do that. Even though Gage was a complete douche bag, the thought of hurting him killed me.

I didn't want to hurt him. I didn't want to..kill him, like I had done to my family. I needed to keep it secret. And lock it away, just like the rest of my past.

"And I'm going to leave now. See you guys later."

I gave a swift nod, before opening the door, and running out.

Gage's POV, (Had to switch it up. :P)

I watched as Ray ran out the door, her brown curls whipping around her as the wind blew her sweet scent up to my nose. Almost as if taunting me.

I wished I could go after her. To hold her, and kiss her. To tell her that Ava meant nothing to me.

But I couldn't. Ava was..my girlfriend.

But Ray's my mate.

But Ava has been my crush ever since I was young. She's the one girl I've wanted all my life.

You see, when I was younger, I wasn't as..good looking, as I am today.

I use to be the nerd who sat in the back of the classroom, the one with the biggest glasses, and the one who still wore footie PJ's to sleep. I was the kid who got thrown into trashcans, and the one who got beat up daily.

Ava, on the other hand, was, and still is, the prettiest girl of the school. She was everybodys dream girl back then, and she still is. Guys in my class would pry for her attention, including me. I remember how I use to spend all of my allowance just to buy her a box of chocolates, or even some flowers.

Of course, she shot me down every time. But I was determined to get her.

That summer, things changed for me. That summer, my werewolf senses kicked in. I become stronger, smarter, and well..cuter? Yeah, I guess so.

I lost the dorky glasses, and my footie PJ's, and became a man.

That was the year I came back to school with my head up high. And not to sound cocky, but every girl in that damn school fell to my feet. Praising me like I was some kind of God.

Ava was one of those girls.

Ava was the first girl I had ever held hands with, the first girl I had kissed, and well..the first girl I ever fucked, to put it bluntly.

I couldn't just dump her. Ray was my soul mate, but I couldn't throw away everything for her.

I didn't even know anything Ray. Maybe because she was so damn closed off.

And it's not like she would ever even trust me with her secrets. She pushed me away. Until last night. Oh god, last night.

Was that her beginning to open up? Ray seemed to careless last night, she was even laughing.

What if I had ruin my chances with her?

Wait. I didn't want to have a chance with her. I had Ava, the hottest girl in school. And maybe the hottest girl in town. But just that thought, didn't satisfy me.

"Gage?"

Ava called, and I faced her, her nostrils flared, and her arms were crossed over her chest. Just by the looks of her, I knew she was going to tell me off.

"What?"

"I want her out, Gage. I want her gone!"

Ava fussed, and stomped her foot. Like a child.

"Ava, I can't just let her go."

"Why not? What's she mean to you?"

I can't let her go, because she's my soul mate, Ava.

"Nothing, Ava. She means nothing to me. I'll..take care of it. Okay?"

"Do it by tonight."

"Tonight?"

Was she crazy? I couldn't kick Ray out by tonight. Then again, I couldn't kick Ray out period. I thought she was at least going to give me enough time to come up with a crappy excuse.

Ray was my other half. If I got rid of her, it would be getting rid of a part of me. And we both were already suffering because of the bonding.

Everybody knows when you reject you're mate, it's not a good thing. You start experiencing pain, physical pains.

Your mate is like a heart beat, they keep you alive. And without Ray by my side, we would surely die.

As corny as that sounds, it's true.

"Did I stutter?"

Ava raised a eyebrow at me, and placed a hand on her hip.

I wanted to scream in her fucking face, Ava didn't control me, I was the damn Alpha. Yet, she seemed to forget that I called the shots around here.

I shook my head at her, and made my way up the steps,

Who the fuck did she think she was?

The future Alpha female, that's who.

God, was my head a mess or what?

-----

(Still Gage's POV)

I stood by the river that night, weighing my options as I tossed rocks into the stream.

In my mind, I wish my problems were just like those rocks, once you toss them, they sink to the bottom. And soon enough, they drift away. But nothing in my life was simple.

I still hadn't decided what to do about Ray and Ava. Ray was my mate, but Ava was my girlfriend.

The girlfriend I had cheated on. I had kissed Ray. How could I have been so stupid? What would of happen if Ray had told?

My head would have ended up on a stick, that's for sure.

I sighed in frustration, and gripped a rock in my hand, then launched it into the darkness.

"Nice throw."

I jumped at the sound of the smooth voice, and turned to see Ray there, standing with her arms crossed over her chest.

I wondered how the hell she had even sneaked up on without catching my attention.

Had I really been that caught up in my thoughts that I hadn't even heard her? What if it had been a enemy?

But it wasn't. Shut up and talk to the girl, man.

"Thanks."

I nodded towards her, and dug my hands into my pockets, as I kicked at the gravel.

I felt like that little kid I was once. Shy, and timid. I was a expert with girls, I was never shy, nor unsure about myself with a girl. But Ray made me feel different. She didn't make me feel like that jackass I was today, she made me feel..like me, the real me.

"What happened with Ava?"

I looked up to see her still in the same position, and place. She hadn't moved one inch. And I could tell she wasn't going to. Her body was as stiff as cardboard, and I could see the tightening of her jaw.

She was uneasy about something, probably about me.

"Nothing."

I lied, and gave a casual shrug, I could tell she didn't buy it when her green eyes searched mine. She shook her head, and scuffed.

"You expect me to believe that?"

"No, but I expect you to respect that I don't feel like telling you."

I was surprised by the harsh tone that rolled off my tongue, and I cursed at myself mentally. I just haven't said shit. Why do I just make every problem worse?

"And I hope you respect that I'm telling her."

"Telling her about what? That we kissed? You can't do that, Ray."

"Why not?"

"Because..just imagine what will happen, Ray."

"You mean like you getting caught for being a cheating pig? That doesn't sound to bad, come to think of it."

She clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth, as she tittled her head to look at me. She was testing me. She was waiting for me to scream, shut, something. And I was just about to, when a warm breeze of air blew pass us. 

I was hit with a scent, one of coconut and vanilla, then the other was more..manly?

Was that a man's scent on Ray?

I took another sniff, and my worst fear was confirmed. It was a male's scent. A human boy's scent.

"Where'd you go today, exactly?"

I questioned, and narrowed my eyes at her as I stepped forward. But she wasn't phased. She stayed put, arms still crossed, and that same look plastered.

"It's none of your damn business."

"Ray,"

I growled out, and gripped her arm. She squirmed right away, and swatted at my hand.

"Let me go, jackass!"

"Who's scent is that? Are you seeing another guy?"

"Even If I was, what would it matter to you?"

"You're my mate. Your not supposed to be going behind my fucking back with another guy!"

"Don't make it seem like were together, Gage!"

"We may not be together, but you have no right to go fool around with another guy. We're bonded to each other, Ray."

"That didn't stop you from fucking Ava, yesterday, did it?"

My eyebrows scrunched in confusion. Fucking Ava yesterday?

I hadn't slept with Ava since Ray got her, even if I wanted to, I couldn't.

"What are you talking about? I didn't fuck Ava."

"But..Chase and Elli said you were."

"And you believe those dumbasses?"

I spat, and I couldn't believe what I was hearing. When I got home, Elli and Chase were gonna be so dead!

"Well, whatever!"

She yanked her arm out of my grasp, and gave me a cold glare.

"Ray, who is it? Who's this guy?"

"Just drop it, Gage."

"No, I'm not gonna."

She threw her arms up in the air, and shook her head.

"I don't get you, Gage. One moment, you're nice to me, then the next you excuse me of going behind your back?!"

"How can I not with that scent on you!"

"Fuck you, Gage!"

She sneered and turned to leave, but I moved swiftly to where I gripped her wrist and pinned her against a near by tree.

"Let me go, Gage."

"Not until you tell me who it is."

"Then were gonna be here forever, because I'm not saying."

"Ray..I don't think you understand how it feels, to know that you might be seeing another guy, besides me, that is."

"Now you know how I feel."

"What?"

"You think I'm okay with you and Ava? I'm not gonna be that girl, Gage. I'm not some damn booty call."

 Booty call? Ray was not a booty call. And I had no intention of making her one. 

I could never consider my mate a 'booty call'

But it did seem like I was playing her. One night, I had kissed her, and called her beautiful, then the next, I was fighting with her, and asking if she went behind my back.

"Ray, your not some booty call. You're my mate."

"You sure as hell don't treat me like it. Face it, Gage. We can never-"

"Don't say it."

"Don't say what? The truth?"

"Ray, don't."

I gave her a warning look, but she, once again, scuffed at my actions.

"Gage-"

"-Ray, I can't lose you to this other guy."

Her eyebrows furrowed at my words.

"What? I'm talking about-"

I was quick enough to silence her, not with words, but with a kiss.

Ray's POV. (Had to do it, guys. Sorry. :P)

My sentence was cut off, when Gage's lips were pressed against mine.

At first, the thing that came to my mind was to fight it. To push him away, to just get him off of me. But that side was quickly hushed when his lips started to move against mine, urging me to do the same.

And slowly, I melted right into it when I felt those same sparks dance across my skin. Butterflies swarmed in my stomach, beating harder then ever as I kissed back.

He let go of my wrist, and I brought my hand to grip at his leather jacket as I pulled him closer. Gage didn't object, and he let himself be pulled to me.

He rested his hand on my cheek, and I felt his tongue dart out of his mouth, and licked at my entrance, telling me to open.

As much as I wanted to, the rational part of me screamed no. If I let him, I knew I would be lost in the sensation for good.

But being lost in this blissful feeling wasn't that bad.

My thoughts were quickly interrupted when I felt him lick my bottom lip again, and I shook my head. No. I couldn't do this. No way. Not again.

But Gage wasn't having it.

He dropped my other pinned wrist down, and instead, used his hand to run over my leg, until it rested on my ass. He squeezed. Causing me to gasp out in shock. He took that chance to slip his tongue into my mouth, and prowl my mouth.

His tongue tangled with mine, and I knew he was beckoning me to play along. As if it was a challenge.

And well, I wasn't one to back down.

My tongue began to wrestle with his, and we both fought for dominance, it wasn't long before Gage won, and I fell under his control as he pushed me harder against the tree.

He detached his lips from me, and immediately, I gasped for breath as I realized how long we had been kissing.

Gage didn't seem phased though as he kissed down my cheek, down to my neck where he met my shoulder and neck.

I gripped tighter onto his jacket, and my body begged for him to do it. To mark me.

No, Ray. Don't let him.

My thoughts were foggy as I felt his tongue dart out, and taste the exposed skin. I could feel his canines extend, and scrap at my skin that burned with lust.

Ray! Stop him! He's gonna do it!

Oh god. Gage was going to mark me..

Gage was going to fucking mark me!

My mind set kicked in, and before I even had the chance to fight, I felt his teeth skin into my flesh. Gage had..marked me. It was too damn late.

I, Ray Addison, had been marked. By a Alpha... This wasn't going to end good. 

 ~~~

Sooo, hi guys! I'm so sorry this took so long..school has been crazy. I can't believe summer is really over. :(

Again, I'm so sorry this took long. I promise next time I will try to upload a lot sooner.

Go ahead and point out any errors, since, I didn't have time to really read over and correct it.

I hope you guys enjoyed it, though! (:

COMMENT, VOTE, BLAH.

<3

CeCe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 2.1K 37
COMPLETED "Hello.... Can you hear me I'm Calling from "Shut up Kim it's the middle of the night!" Oh it looks like I've woke up the sleeping beaut...
826K 30.3K 43
A/N: Just as a reminder. I am not a cliche person. I do do cliche topics but they all have a Rissa twist. Check it out, and I hope ya'll enjoy. _____...
1.1M 25.8K 19
"You are mine and belong to no one else" he sneered in my face "You're wrong" I mumbled turning my head away "You are my toy and I use you when I wa...
895K 22.4K 18
"Since nobody cares to believe me I'm leaving this note. But I know it's just going to be in the trash as soon as you know I wrote it. But I don't ca...