Dear My Sanity (A Jeff the Ki...

Bởi Eternalie

*FIRST BOOK IN THE Dear My Sanity SERIES* "Look at your hands. Their blood is on your hands." Jamie stares at... Xem Thêm

Dear My Sanity (A Jeff the Killer Story)
Chapter One~* (Edited)
Chapter Two~* (Edited)
Chapter Three~* (Under Editing)
Chapter Four~*
Chapter Five~* (Edt.)
Chapter Seven~* (Edt.)
Chapter Eight~*
Chapter Nine~*
Chapter Ten~*
Chapter Eleven~*
Chapter Twelve~*
Chapter Thirteen~* (Edt.)
Chapter Fourteen~* (Edt.)
Chapter Fifteen~* (Edt.)
Chapter Sixteen~* (Edt.)
Chapter Seventeen~* (Edt.)
Chapter Eighteen~* (Edt.)
Chapter Nineteen~*
Chapter Twenty~*
Chapter Twenty One~* (Edt.)
Chapter Twenty Two~* (Edt.)
Chapter Twenty Three~* (Edt.)
Chapter Twenty Four~*
Chapter Twenty Five~*
Chapter Twenty Six~*
Chapter Twenty Seven~*
Chapter Twenty Eight~*
Chapter Twenty Nine~*
Chapter Thirty~*
If Jamie Had A Harem . . . (Extra)
Author's Note (IMPORTANT)
Random Facts

Chapter Six~* (Edt.)

36.6K 1.3K 1.5K
Bởi Eternalie

1- Jamie

All around me I can hear the sound of a girl giggling coming out of the darkness. It's pitch blank and I can't even see a foot in front of me. But still I turn, looking desperately around for the source of the noise.

"Hello?" I yell at the top of my lungs. "Who's there?"

"Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall . . ." The rhyme begins causing chills to go through my body.

"What do you mean?" I yell, confused that the girl is reciting an old rhyme.

Another chorus of giggling springs up. I feel a cold hand crawl up my arm and push my hair away from my neck. I shudder and jump away from the spot.

"Humpty Dumpty had a great fall!" The girl's voice is creepy, striking a nerve.

"Who's messing with me?" I scream as loud as I can.

More giggling before she says, "All of the King's Horses and all of the King's Men..." Her voice sounds as if she's getting closer.

"Shut up!" I yell, not able to stand it anymore. I reach into my jacket pocket and pull out my knife.

Upon pulling out my knife, a louder chorus of giggling springs up. I scream and throw my knife in the direction I think the giggling is coming from. The girl's giggling unnerves me, sending chills down my back and causing the hairs on my arms to stand up.

Now the giggling turns into full on laughing. I fall to my knees and clutch my head, trying to block out the noise. I feel as if her giggling is causing my sanity to slip away from me. Another minute of this and I'll end up as mad as the Mad Hatter.

"Couldn't put Humpty Dumpty back together again." I hear the voice whisper right into my ear and I shiver.

"Stop!" I actually begin begging.

Suddenly, it goes quiet. There is absolutely no sound. For some reason, that unnerves me even more. I remove my trembling hands from my ears. Instead of being relieved, I am terrified. Looking around, I notice the place I'm at is getting steadily lighter. I frown and hesitantly get off the ground. Then, I begin walking around, now that I can actually see.

I realize I'm in a forest as trees start taking form out of the inky blackness. I step between trees, still looking around for the owner of the giggling and singing I had heard earlier. If I find her, she'll be the one begging for me to stop.

I walk deeper into the forest and come across a wall. I frown and stare at it, wondering what's expected of me.

"Come and play!" The girl's voice says to me.

Still, I eye the wall suspiciously. A bout of giggling comes up and I feel something in me snap. I climb it and slide over the side. I'm going to find this bitch and make her pay.

I start walking. The part of the forest I'm in now is different. The trees grow closer together and the brush is thicker. I fight my way through, determined.

"J-J-Jamie . . ."

I stop walking and turn sharply at the sound of my name. The voice sounds strangely familiar. Just hearing the voice makes me feel safe and stronger, like nothing can hurt me. I know I have to find the owner of this voice. I have to know exactly who this person is.

I walk in the general direction the voice had come from. "Hello? Whoever just called out to me do it again." I yell, attempting to keep my voice calm.

"Jamie, help me!" A chill runs through me as I realize who the owner of the voice is and where it's coming from.

With wide eyes, I look down and see . . .

Jeff.

Horror fills me at the sight of Jeff's mangled and ruined body. He's lying on the ground, covered in blood. Half his face has been cut open and one of his eyes are missing, as are many of his teeth. His legs are broken, pointing out at dramatic angles. Blood is everywhere and I feel a sob grow in my chest. I don't know why, but seeing Jeff like this awakens a different feeling inside me.

"Jeff!" I scream and fall on my knees beside him. Around me, the forest is just getting lighter and lighter. "Who did this to you?"

Jeff then smiles wider and looks at me. His hand goes to my face, wiping his blood on me, and starts digging his nails into my cheek. I gasp from the pain and grab at his hand.

"Jeff, stop!" I screech and keep pulling desperately at his hand. I try squeezing it like I've done to others before, but my strength has failed me. I moan in pain and reach out to grab his wrist with both hands. I squeeze, but still it has no affect on him. My strength has left me.

Then, for some reason, he stops. I scramble away from him and clutch my cheek, feeling blood drip down from the four puncture wounds in my cheek. I rub my jaw with my other hand, feeling it bruise from Jeff's thumb, which he had used to keep my face right where it was.

"Shh... Don't worry." I hear behind me and I turn slowly, seeing a tall girl behind me. She has black curly hair, pure white skin, and where her eyes are supposed to be . . . is nothing but black holes.

I scream and push myself away from her. Her lips are formed in a beautiful smile and her eyes are looking right towards me. I feel myself shaking and I start to crawl to Jeff.

A cold breath goes down my back. "Go. To. Sleep!"

I close my eyes, knowing I'm doomed. I feel the sharp poke of a knife on my back and he slowly pushes the blade through me. I gasp at the pain. Suddenly, another blade is going through my chest. I cough and blood comes out.

"Jeff," I moan. "Please. Stop." Another cut. "Please...." A large slash across my forehead. My blood is now covering the ground. I see Jeff step in front of me with his blood stained knife in his hand. He raises it, about to make the fatal slash but, before it makes contact, I scream at the top of my lungs, "NO!"

2- Jamie

"No!" I yell again and roll over, trying to avoid the knife. I crash into something solid and flat. I gasp and my eyes fly open I'm shock. So close to me that I was practically kiss it, was a wall. I'm confused for a few seconds.

Realization then floods through me. It was just a dream. A horrible one, but still. Jeff hasn't tried to kill me.

It just felt so real. I could still smell all the blood and feel the dirt and twigs beneath me. I could still feel Jeff's knife cutting into my skin. I slowly sit up, holding my hand to my head. My hands are shaking badly and I feel the urge to cry.

"No what?"

I jump at his voice and look over at him. He walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped tightly around his waist and stands in the bathroom doorway, looking at me. I turn bright red when I realize that he is wearing nothing else but the towel.

"Nothing." I snap, looking at anything other than him.

"Didn't sound like nothing." He starts to walk towards me and I notice he has a bundle of clothes in his hand. "Here." He tosses me my now clean clothes and sets his on the bed.

"Thanks." I grab them and hold them close to me. "I guess I'll go get in the shower." I get out of the the blankets and walk as quickly to the bathroom.

"By the way, nice legs." Jeff shouts to me as I close the door. I stand behind the door, my face a deep shade of red.

"You're such a pervert!" I scream, burying my face in my clothes even though he can't see me.

The only reply I get is a grunt. I groan and look around. The bathroom is actually pretty spacious. There's a small closet on the right side but otherwise that wall is empty. The toilet sits against the wall on the right. A small counter spans that same wall, before reaching the shower, where it ends. I notice the shower's curtains are transparent, but not so clear that you could see through it completely. Although, I'm sure that I would be able to see shapes and figures through it.

I slowly undress, still thinking about my disturbing dream. When I'm fully undressed, I step into the shower and begin messing with the knobs until I finally get to the perfect temperature. After the water is perfect temperature, I look around for any shampoo or conditioner bottles. A few minutes of searching later and I realize that they are outside of the shower, on the counter. I reach out and grab them and take a good look at them. My nose wrinkles when I read the label and see it's men's shampoo. I guess I shouldn't be surprised though. With a sigh, I run shampoo and conditioner through my hair as quick as I could, then give my body a good scrub. After letting the soap suds run off my body, I just stand under the water and let it calm my speeding thoughts.

I have no idea what that dream could mean. After thinking long and hard about the girl, I recognize her as Jane. I never did get to finish reading about her, but I know better than to ask Jeff for the rest of the story. Who knows how he'll react.

'But why her and him?' I ask myself. I get so lost in my thoughts I don't realize how much time I spend in the shower.

"Damn it, Jamie, get out of there! You've been in there for like an hour! What the hell are you doing?" Jeff yells, banging on the door.

"Alright, alright. I'm getting out. Are you happy?"

"Overjoyed." He mumbles before stomping away.

I scowl and turn off the water. I'm reaching out to grab a towel when I notice a small figure in the restroom and that the closet door is open. I quickly grab the towel and wrap it around my body. The figure begins moving to the open closer door when I suddenly throw open the curtains.

"Whoa shit! Hide!" I hear and the closet door slams shut.

I step to it and open it slowly. I take one good look at the thing in Jeff's closet and scream at the top of my lungs. I stumble back, clutching my towel and end up tripping over my clothes.

"No, no, no, no! Don't be afraid I just want to talk!" The thing in his closet whispers.

I scream louder and crawl away from him, one hand holding tightly onto my towel.

"You idiot, you scared her!" I hear a second voice whisper harshly. "I told you-"

But whatever he was going to say is cut off by a third voice, though this one doesn't come from the closet.

"Jamie!" Jeff yells and the sound of something breaking comes from behind me.

"Double shit!" The thing says and looks fearfully at the door.

I turn my head and see the door swinging open on broken hinges and Jeff flying through, holding his knife.

1- Jeff

"Damn it, Jamie, get out of there! You've been in there for like an hour! What the hell are you doing?" I pound on the door.

"Alright, alright. I'm getting out. Are you happy?" she yells at me.

"Overjoyed." I say back.

I go back to laying on bed as I hear the water turn off. I hum to myself, waiting until she comes back.

A loud scream comes from the bathroom and I jump up.

"Jamie!" I scream and run to the bathroom. Of course, the door is locked so I do the only thing I could do in my position: I kick the door open and whip out my knife.

The sight that meets my eyes is unbelievable. Jamie is on the floor, her hair clinging to her face as her hands cling to her towel. I look away from her when I realize she isn't hurt and look to the monster standing in my bathroom.

"What the hell?" I yell, frustrated.

"S-sorry, Jeff. I j-just-"

"Don't." I hold up my hand. "Get out, Mr. Widemouth." I say, pointing to the door.

"Aww . . . I just want another friend to play with." Mr. Widemouth says, frowning.

"Go terrorize someone else." I hear a slight shifting. "Did you bring someone else?" I ask, getting mad.

"Y-yes." He stutters.

"Yo."

I look around him and see Ben coming out of the closet. I shake my head in disgust and disappointment.

"You are two perverts. Get out, now." I say.

They shuffle towards the door, but not fast enough. They walk slowly from the bathroom and to the door. Impatiently, I follow after them but decide they're going to slow so I grab them by their necks and shove them out the door.

"Stay away." I say and slam the door.

I turn back to Jamie and see her still on the ground, watching me with a careful gaze.

"Are you going to get dressed?" I ask, still feeling impatient.

"I can't." she says simply.

"And why the hell not?" I wonder if she's made it her life's goal to piss me off.

"Because some idiot broke the damn bathroom door!" she yells.

"I only did that because the real idiot here can't keep herself safe." I shoot back.

"I can keep myself safe! I don't need an idiot to 'help' me." she yells, getting out of her feeble position on the floor.

"No, you obviously can't! I always end up having to save your sorry ass." She scowls and opens her mouth but I hold up a hand. "Just get dressed. I'll leave the room for a couple of minutes." I say and open the door.

"That sounds great."

I turn back to glare before closing the door behind me, letting her sarcasm go unchallenged. The lock clicks and I rub my throbbing head. This girl's going to be a handful.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Question: Favorite season?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

288K 8.4K 17
『 #8 ɪɴ ᴊᴇғғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ 』 The blood rushed over my body, heart beating, world spinning. It was a whole new world, I never knew something so bad could...
8.9K 245 22
you're a new rookie killer, and slender takes notice of you right away. You get ready to kill the news reporter that was talking shit about you, but...
516 35 15
"Whoa. Did you see that woman?" "Yeah so, just kill her and be done with it." "Jeffy!" An excited voice rings out. "I swear, dude! I didn't cheat!" "...
45.7K 848 22
All the stories are true. All of the sightings, the myths, the legends, the encounters. Deep inside the darkest forest, is a mansion full of killers...