He Assigns Me Homework, Gives...

By jc83189

Andy Parker had a normal life that she loved. She was on newspaper, cheerleading and pep squad. She had a slu... More

He Assigns Me Homework, Gives Me Detention, Then kisses me? WTF! **Teacher**
He Assigns Me Homework, Gives Me Detention, Then kisses me? WTF! **Teacher** 2
He Assigns Me Homework, Gives Me Detention, Then kisses me? WTF! **Teacher** 3
He Assigns Me Homework, Gives Me Detention, Then kisses me? WTF! **Teacher** 4
He Assigns Me Homework, Gives Me Detention, Then kisses me? WTF! **Teacher** 5
He Assigns Me Homework, Gives Me Detention, Then kisses me? WTF! **Teacher** 6
He Assigns Me Homework, Gives Me Detention, Then kisses me? WTF! **Teacher** 8
He Assigns Me Homework, Gives Me Detention, Then kisses me? WTF! **Teacher** 9
He Assigns Me Homework, Gives Me Detention, Then kisses me? WTF! **Teacher** 10
He Assigns Me Homework, Gives Me Detention, Then kisses me? WTF! **Teacher** 11
He Assigns Me Homework, Gives Me Detention, Then kisses me? WTF! **Teacher** 12
He Assigns Me Homework, Gives Me Detention, Then kisses me? WTF! **Teacher** 13
He Assigns Me Homework, Gives Me Detention, Then kisses me? WTF! **Teacher** 14
He Assigns Me Homework Gives Me Detention Then kisses me? WTF! **Teacher** 15

He Assigns Me Homework, Gives Me Detention, Then kisses me? WTF! **Teacher** 7

21.3K 271 19
By jc83189

“Why are we here?” I trailed my hand along the wire fence.

“When I was a kid. The one thing that really let me let go of the stress was this.” Isaac picked up the basketball lying on the ground ands started bouncing it.

I looked around at the empty basketball court, the sun set and twilight was creeping its way in. There were a few streetlights lining the court, giving us light.

“You had stress when you were a kid?” He bounced the ball towards me and I caught it with ease. I used to be on the team back in middle school. I took a shot from the 3-point mark and made it in.

“Swoosh Swoosh.” He said, smiling.

“Yeah, it wasn’t really anything. Just family stuff.” He shrugged and I decided not to pry.

“Yeah I get that.” I nodded my head.

“Sorry if this isn’t really impressive.” He made a shot and missed.

“Why would you say that?”

“Well, I mean, I don’t think this is really the perfect date for a girl. Usually you all like fancy restaurants and movies, or whatever.” He mumbled.

“I am a girl, but I’m not like that. I’ll take McDonald’s over anything. And I’d rather be playing basketball then wasting time watching a movie.” I said, taking another shot. I could tell he was looking at me so I turned around. He was just staring at me.

“What? Do I have something on my face?” I brushed my cheek, a little self-conscience.

“Nothing, your perfect.” He said smiling. “How about some Horse?” I smiled and nodded my head. Who knew I would be having so much fun just playing basketball. By the end of the night I had won 2 out of 3 games of Horse and we were both laying on top of a picnic table laughing and a little bit sweaty.

“That was an impressive slam dunk, I really didn’t think you could do it.” Isaac laughed leaning up on his elbow. I did the same and giggled.

“Don’t underestimate me next time.”

“I won’t.” He whispered. We were both quiet and I looked in his eyes. He was so different from Tristan. He was warm, not cold. He was sweet, not sarcastic. He was Isaac…I turned away and coughed.

“It’s getting late.” I said, slipping off the table. Isaac jumped down and gave me his hand.

“Where was this clumsiness when we were playing?” He laughed and pulled me up.

“Sorry my legs are like jello.” I decided to blame that on the game and not his eyes.

“It’s ok. Here.” He tossed me the helmet.

“So I’ll see you tomorrow right?” We were on my porch, under the flickering light.

“Yeah. Around one right?” He shoved his hands in his pocket. 

“That’s perfect. My date isn’t going to be much fun though. Dress for outdoors.” I giggled, silently praying he would have a good time.

“Andy, can I ask you something?” I nodded, maybe a little too eagerly.

“How come you are completely different then any girl here? The second I walked into school the first day they were all over me like vultures. But you…you didn’t even notice me until Mr. Taylor called my name.” He was staring at me now, looking for any type of sign.

“I don’t know Isaac. I guess I’m just not as pretty or sexy as they are; I guess just have things going on. I haven’t really been paying attention to anything lately. “ I tried explaining but it sounded stupid. My hands were in his before I had a chance to breathe.

“Andy I noticed you the second I came into class. You were talking with your friend, by the entrance to the auditorium. You looked frustrated, but I couldn’t help but stare at you. I walked right by you. All the girls, even your friend, were staring. But you, you glanced right over me and walked into your class. I found that to be the sexiest thing any girl has ever done.” His lips were close to mine now. I heard a twig snap by his bike and turned my head.

“What was tha-“ I was cut off my Isaac’s lips. His kiss was hard and demanding, surprisingly more so than Tristan’s. I kissed back, a bit hesitant at first. We were breaking the rules, but I could care less. His hands were in my hair and I felt my lips going numb. Just has his hand was sliding down my back a pair of bright lights turned on. We both broke apart and stared at the car in my driveway. Had it been there the entire time? Hidden in the darkness?

“Mr. Jones…Miss Parker.” Tristan growled my name. I could tell my face was red; from anger of him ruining the moment…from embarrassment of him catching me. Or maybe I was flushed from the kiss.

“Mr. Taylor.” Isaac’s voice was smooth, and normal. No trace of emotion whatsoever.

“What are you doing here?” My voice was shaky, but I managed to look indifferent.

“Your mother needed me to drop off a check. I was leaving when you arrived. Good thing I stuck around…” His hands were in his pockets and he was glaring at us both.

“You broke the rules.” He was coming closer now.

“We’re sorry Mr. Taylor.” I said sincerely.

“Yeah.” Isaac, however, didn’t sound happy.

“Sorry isn’t going to cut it. I want a paper from you both on what you think civil behavior is by Tuesday. Also, Isaac, you will accompany Shirley on her date tomorrow and I will take over for you. I don’t want any angry parents calling me Monday morning.” He was frowning but I knew he wanted to smile. He got what he wanted in the end, to take me on my date. I clenched my teeth.

“That’s not fair.” I whispered, angry.

“It’s ok Andy. We’ll have plenty of chances.” Isaac smirked and jumped down the steps to his bike.

“I’ll call you.” He said before speeding off. I was watching him leave before I started on Tristan.

“What the fuck is your problem?” I stormed down the steps towards him.

Tristan stood lazily by his truck and just smirked at my reaction.

“Why are you doing this to me?” I whispered now, realizing my mother was inside.

“Sweetheart, it’s not that I am doing anything to you. I am doing this for you. He’s a boy. Nothing but full of hormones. What we feel for each other is more than that.” His arms snaked around my waist.

“Well you could fool me. All you ever do is touch me and talk to me like I am some prostitute. Well I am not your play thing.” I pushed him away, but his grip tightened.

“Really?” His tongue traced my ear and I growled…from pleasure? I could feel myself heating with every touch he gave me. His lips went from my ear to my own, but he didn’t kiss me. He just let his lips rest against my own. I felt this spark surge between us and he turned me around, bent over his truck. He pressed against my bottom, his own little friend pushing hard.

“Sometimes I just want to rip your clothes off and fuck you.” He growled into my hair. He pinned my arms down and kissed the back of my neck. My heart was beating wildly, but it wasn’t from fear. I wanted him to touch me.

“What’s stopping you.” I panted. His hand went between my thighs and touched the outside of my pants near my…well you know. He was softly rubbing me, grinding into me from behind in sync. I moaned. Why did he make me feel this way? There were hotter guys out there, but he ignited a fire inside me I never knew I had.

“Andy!” My mother yelled from the porch. Tristan froze, and I held my breath. She was standing on the porch looking into the darkness. Tristan had turned his car off, and we were hidden beneath the darkness.

“Andy, are you there? I heard Isaac’s bike…”

“Yes Mom, I am, I’m just trying to find my chap stick I dropped. I’ll come inside in a minute.” My voice was shaky, and Tristan stroked my hair.

“Ok…hurry up it’s late.” I heard the door shut and I let out a gust of air.

“Let go of me.” I growled, this time angry. I had let him touch me. No one has ever touched me there.

“Are you sure that’s what you want…?” his breath tickled my hair and his hand rested on my thigh.

“ye-yes.” I stuttered.

“Ok then.” He let go and pushed away. I stood up, my back towards him. I was too embarrassed to say anything so I ran inside.

“Andy…” I heard him say. I turned to find him smirking.

“I’ll pick you up around 2.” He slammed his door and took off down the driveway and onto the road. What was I going to do now? I was in lust with my teacher…and falling for Isaac at the same time.

I was disgusted with myself when I went inside. I ignored my mother and sister and just ran upstairs, jumping into bed and not bothering to change. I could feel that I was moist, a feeling I haven’t felt before.  He made me want him, even though I hated him. It was safe to say Tristan Taylor was dangerous…and I needed to stay far away. Question is, how can a student stay away from her teacher?

9*******************************************************************

Special thanks toRoyal0Pain, one of the best readers a writer could have!
Thanks to everyone for the messages you all are thebest and I hope you like this one!
I NEED BANNERS TOO! Thanks! :)
I woke up the next day stressed. I could hardly wash my hair without thinking about my date with Tristan. What if he brought me back to his place? I kept going over scenarios in my head, thinking about what was going to happen if he kissed me and how I could resist kissing him back.

He didn’t mention anything specific about our date so I just wore a pair of jeans and a white cotton sleeveless top. I just finished putting in my gold hoops when my mother came into the room.

“So what are you up to today?” She sat down on my bed, looking over a magazine I recently bought.

“Nothing much, project for school you know.” I slicked on some lip gloss and then wiped it off, opting for Chap Stick instead. The goal was to look humble, not sexy.

“Uh huh. With Isaac?”

“Umm, no. Isaac got sick and bailed. So Mr. Taylor is going to complete the project with me.” I tried to sound aloof, hoping my mother wouldn’t question anything.

“Tristan right?” she looked interested now. Please don’t tell me she’s interested in my teacher. This is the last thing I need.

“Yes. Mr. Taylor.” I grabbed my over the shoulder canvas bag and went downstairs. It was already 1:45,

“Okay, well tell him I said hey.”

“Sure mom.” I mumbled and sat on the steps.

I could tell she liked him. The twinkle in her eyes were unmistakable. Great, just great. Not only am I in this stupid position of student teacher affairs, but let’s get my mom involved! If she ever found out what was going on I was be shipped off to live with Aunt Bessie.

I heard a car honk and looked up to see Tristan smiling behind the wheel of his truck. I ran over before my mother came out with some excuse.

“Hello Darling.” He purred. His hand was on my knee in an instant.

“Stop.” I was in no mood for games today. “Let’s get it over with okay?”

He smiled, not really noticing my tone of voice, or if he did notice, just didn’t care. He took his hand off my knee and reversed out of my driveway, speeding a little bit. I still didn’t know what we were doing but from the way he was dressed I could tell we were doing something casual.

“Do you know what time I’ll be home?” I asked casually, hoping it was before dark.

“Well, probably around midnight. Unless things go well. If they do, I’ll bring you to school in the morning.” He winked. He was joking, I hoped. We drove for what seemed like forever. We were someplace passed the swamps. The clear land started sprouting trees and we were in the woods, deep in the woods.

“Where are we going?”

“You’ll see.” He smirked again and kept his eyes on the road. I looked in the back of his truck and saw a blanket covering something. It was pretty big and I was surprised I didn’t notice it before. I started to shake my leg. I was anxious, angry….wishful, all at the same time. I was hoping it would be a horrible date. Something that I can use to make myself hate him, but a part of me, much larger than I thought, wanted it to be something fun.

I was so engrossed in my own thoughts I didn’t realize we were slowing to a stop. There was a small gravel parking lot to the right, void of any cars. We pulled in passed the rusted gate and parked near a narrow dirt path. There were signs everywhere that read “Private Property.”

“Are we allowed to be here?” I noticed there was no one else here and I was worried that we would get in trouble.

“It’s okay, I know then owner.” He popped open the cab of his truck and Pulled out the very large object. It was on a small crate with wheels and the blanket still covered it.

“Grab this.” He handed me a picnic basket and started pulling the object down the path. I followed him, cautiously. The basket was heavy and most likely contained food, but I was still wary about this date.

I smelled water not long after and soon found a lake before me. We were on a very small beach. It was perfect. Just the right amount of sun and shade and the water was the cleanest lake water I’ve ever seen. I placed the basket down just as Tristan unveiled his surprise. In front of me was a Jet Ski. I felt myself smile even though I didn’t want to. I’ve always wanted to try one of these, but never had the opportunity. It was big and yellow and I could tell he was experienced with these. He rolled it over to the deck and slid it in the water.

“Well, what are you waiting for?” He beckoned me over. I almost went when I realized I was in clothes, no bathing suit.

“I don’t have a suit!” I yelled back. Just then he took off his shirt and pants, standing only in his boxers.

“Me either.” He got on the ski and took off, obviously trying to impress me. I bit my lip. To strip or not to strip? I was wearing a cotton bra and some regular panties, nothing embarrassing or too revealing so what was the harm? After a second I threw off my shirt and jeans. I didn’t feel too weird, I mean it is the same as a bathing suit right? I walked out to the deck just as he was pulling in. He looked me up and down, making me squirm under his stare.

“Well?” I asked, impatient. I really wanted to ride.

“Hop on.” He smirked and scooted up a bit. I slid on behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, squealing as he took off. We rode for a while. I fell off a few times, not used to the bumps. But Tristan always came back and got me, laughing it off. We came back an hour later and ate the lunch he packed. I was biting into my turkey sandwich when he asked me something I thought he never would.

“Are you a virgin?” I chocked on my turkey and sipped on my soda, trying to control my coughing. He asked so calmly and he just lay there on the blanket, looking at me.

“That’s none of your business.” My face was red. I wasn’t so much angry as embarrassed. Did he think I was a slut?

“Only virgins say that.” He said, seeming satisfied.

“So? What does it have to do with anything? Why do you care?”

“Because I want to be the only man to ever touch you.” His voice was low, and he looked at my with husky eyes.

I gulped down my soda, trying to figure out something to say when I saw the path. It was hidden by some trees, but there was a wooden sign with some sort of illustration on it.

“What’s that?” I asked curiously. He looked over his shoulder and smiled. “I was hoping you’d find it. We both got up and walked over. When I got closer I could see it was a drawing of a waterfall and an arrow pointing toward the path. I smiled and looked up at Tristan.

“Let’s go!” I took off, leaving my shoes. Tristan came up behind me and grabbed my hand. I was too excited to really care. I never saw a waterfall before. This was going to be beautiful. It wasn’t long before we heard the sound of water. I ran ahead and stopped dead in my tracks when I saw it. It was the mos0t magnificent thing I had ever seen.

“Wow.” Tristan came up behind me and rested his hand on my waist. “It’s perfect.” The waterfall was a good 30 feet high, coming down into a small pond. The water was crystal clear and I could see a few fish swimming. The rocks were covered in green moss, making this place looking enchanting. Tristan started to climb the side up towards a ledge which was peeking out 20 feet up.

“What are you doing?” I yelled. The rocks looked slippery and he could get hurt.

“Are you worried about me?” He laughed and stood on the ledge. “Come up.”

I shook my head and backed away. “You can die alone.” I crossed my arms.

“Aw, come on it’s not high.”

“It doesn’t look that way from here.”

“I promise nothing will happen to you.” He lost his smile and looked at me with his smoldering eyes. I trusted him, weird as that may be.

“Okay.” I started climbing up the side. It took me longer than him, but when I finally made it I felt great. “That was exhilarating.” I gasped. It was pretty high.

“Come on, we’ll jump together.” He stuck out his hand. “Do you trust me?” I had a flashback from when I was five, watching Aladdin. He had asked princess Jasmine if she trusted him enough to jump out of a building. Even at five I was advanced for my age. “What are you thinking?” I would yell at the screen. How could you place your life in someone hands? Especially someone you just met? For love? I thought they were both stupid and knew that I would never follow her footsteps. But I felt my hand in Tristan’s and I felt warm. I felt like no one would ever hurt me. Behind all the sex jokes and arrogance, he was a real man. Someone I could count on. I almost thought I was falling in love with him.

He smiled and gripped my hand, standing close to the ledge. He looked me in the eyes and nodded. I bit my lip and together we jumped. I felt the air from my lungs let loose into a scream. My hair was wild and my stomach was doing flips. We landed in the water, kicking to the surface together.

“That was amazing!” I wiped my hair back. 
“You’re amazing…” he slicked a piece I missed behind my ear, smiling at my blush. He took me by the shoulders and brought my body closer to his. We treaded water in the center of the pond. The sun was setting, casting a low glow on the water and making everything perfect. No one could plan this moment.

“Kiss me.” I spoke softly but he heard and obeyed. His lips molded against mine and I could feel a slight stubble on his cheek. My hands were in his hair and his tongue pushed into my mouth, tasting me. I felt a now familiar moisture in between my legs, which were wrapped around his waist. “Tristan…” I moaned now, feeling this need that had to be satisfied. He growled in response and placed his hand in between my thighs. I gasped, never have been touched there before. I felt a pulsing sensation as he moved his hand. He had his lips on my neck, trailing kissed down my chest as I was moaning loudly now.

“Tristan!” I was panting now. He was moving faster and my mind couldn’t focus on anything but the rhythm of his motions. I bucked my hips against his hands and mounded loudly. My heart was beating ferociously. I gripped his shoulders as an unexplainable feeling washed over me. It was a feeling of satisfaction and pleasure. My breathing was uneven and I rested my head against his shoulder to regain my composure. I just had my first orgasm.

I was so embarrassed. How could I just let him touch me? I looked up to meet his gaze and saw his eyes were glazed over with a need of his own. Just as he was about to speak we heard a yell. “You two get out now with your hands up!” A police officer stood by the path, pointing a gun in our direction.

Great, now how was I going to explain this to Mom….

Continue Reading