He Assigns Me Homework, Gives Me Detention, Then kisses me? WTF! **Teacher** 10

“Andy! The milk!” my sister took the milk from my hands, which I had poured everywhere but the cup I was aiming for. My sister stared at me like I was a stranger.  I knew I looked horrible. I had spent the night lying in bed, trying not to feel nauseas. 

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28797595

“Sorry, I’m just tired. I have a math test, so I studied the whole night.” I yawned and wiped up the milk, going for a water bottle instead.

“Alright, I’m walking to school.” I grabbed my bag and left the house, leaving a very confused Caroline behind. I knew I wasn’t acting like myself. I would have to start acting normal or else mom would notice something was up.

I entered the school right as Neruda was. She smiled and I walked by her, pretending to look at something on my phone. I could feel her eyes on me the entire time. I finally turned a corner and sighed in relief.

“What’s wrong?” I jumped, startled and looked at Tristan.  He was leaning against one of the many bulletin boards posting some sort of poster.

“Nothing.” I mumbled and turned to walk away, but in one swift movement Tristan grabbed me by the arm and pushed me into an empty classroom. He looked out the window and pulled the blinds down.

“If I didn’t know any better I’d think you were some sort of criminal. Grabbing a student and forcing her into a classroom? Nice.” I dropped my bag on the floor, knowing I wouldn’t be leaving any time soon.

“Shut up.” He grabbed me by the neck and forced me to meet his eyes. He looked crazy.

“What’s wrong with you?”

“Nothing at all. Just reminding you of your detention today.” Tristan’s finger trailed down from my neck to shirt and played with the opening of my sweater. His fingers were grazing my chest and I blushed.

“Stop. I meant what I said.” He didn’t let go, but held me in place on the desk.

“I know what you said, but what you want is entirely different.” His hands worked there way down the sides of me stomach and his hands engulfed me.

I felt the same warm butterflies work their way up through my stomach to my heart. But then I remembered my dream and my body grew cold and I felt sick.

“Stop it.” I pushed him away and took my bag.

“Other then in class, we will not speak with each other. Understand?” I swung my bag over my shoulder and stormed out, not waiting for his answer. I ran into the bathroom, I had time before homeroom to throw up.

I came out of the stall, wiping my mouth and went to the sink, feeling the cold porcelain under my hands calmed me.

“Your not pregnant are you?” My head snapped up and I found Neruda standing in front of the door. She looked beautiful like always.

“Fuck off Neruda.”

“Andy I didn’t mean it. I’m sorry.” I tried to walk passed her but she stood firmly in front of the door.

“I don’t want to speak to you, so just move.” I crossed my arms and tapped my foot, knowing this annoyed her.

“Andy what I said was to protect you, I was only doing what friends do, please I’m sorry. I could have said it a bit more gently, but I don’t want you to get hurt.” Neruda took my hands in hers.

“We have been best friends for ever, BFFF, Best friends for fucking ever, like we always said.” I saw tars swell up in her eyes. I bit my lip, still hurt by her words.