The Force Flying ϟ The Solo S...

By -storyline-

"Who's scruffy-looking?" "Um, I think she is definitely talking to you, brother." More

0.00 Summary + Cast
0.00 Playlist
0.01 Tatooine
0.02 An Old Man, The Boy, Two Droids and No Questions Asked
0.03 In Trouble
0.04 Wookiees: Sore Losers
0.05 Not Such a Moon
0.06 Han Being Tricked by Pretty Boy
0.07 To the Recuse
0.08 Escaping the Death Star
0.10 Stuck in the Snow
1.00 Out of the Snow
1.01 Jedi Master Yoda
1.02 Jedi Training
1.03 Harmony and Luke's Conversation
1.04 Cloud City
1.05 Escaping From the Sky
1.06 The Nightmare
1.07 Jabba's Palace
1.08 Seeing Han
1.09 The Plan of Attack
1.10 Shuttle Trouble
2.00 The Battle of Speeders
2.01 Search for Leia
2.02 For Dinner
2.03 Take Over of the Platform
2.04 The End of The Empire
The End

0.09 The Finale

10.3K 413 310
By -storyline-

0.09 The Finale

Harmony was silent most of the trip to the Rebel Base. She was sitting across from Luke. Harmony wanted to see if he was okay. Leia had left his side to check on someone stuff.

"You okay?" Harmony said, facing to the ground.

She looked up for his response which was a nod. He was quiet for the first time ever since they met. She asked, "Want to talk about it?"

"I already have," he sighed, "With Leia."

Harmony smirked, "Ah Leia, pretty boy's girlfriend."

"You know you call me pretty boy," Luke analyzed, "Does that mean you think I'm-"

"Not one bit!" Harmony replied quickly.

She explained, "I mean, you look like one of those boys that all the girls swoon over and go, 'Oh my! Luke is such a hottie!' or 'Marry me'."

"But you are a girl."

"I'm not one of those girls, pretty boy."

She stood up off her seat before Luke could respond more. They had landed on one of the moons of planet Yavin where the hidden Rebel base was. Han, Chewbacca, Harmony, and Luke followed behind Leia to the rebel base in which was in a broken down temple. It was hidden by a mysterious mist and around it were trees. The group was greeted by the members of the Rebellion. They rode into the temple on a transport. The space for it was huge. A million Millennium Falcons could fit in here. but instead, many X-fights were stored. They hopped off the vehicle. Leia hugged a old man tight as Harmony and Luke looked one of the ships. Soon, they followed Leia to a group of rebel fighters to hear the final truth about what was so important in R2D2. Rebel pilots sat in front of the screen. The man who hugged Leia stood up, explaining the plan. Harmony was standing up with her brother and Chewbacca. She glanced down at Luke who sat like he was apart with the rebels for years.

The screen produced an image of the Death as the man spoke,"The battle station is heavily shielded and carries a firepower greater than half the star fleet. It's defenses are designed around a direct large-scale assault. A small one-man fighter should be able to penetrate the outer defense."

Chewbacca and Harmony stared at Han, waiting for his response. His response was an eye roll. Were they talking about the same ship they just were trapped in? How was one of those fighters going to defeat that?

A man who was next to Leia asked in his deep voice, "Pardon me for asking, sir, but what good are snub fighters going to be against that?"

He took the words out of her mouth. How were the rebels going destroy the Empire?

"Well, the Empire doesn't consider a small one-man fighter to be any threat, or they'd have a tighter defense," the man answered, "An analysis of the plans provided by Princess Leia has demonstrated a weakness in the battle station."

R2D2 gave a beep to another droid and faced to the screen.

"The approach will not be easy. You are required to maneuver straight down this trench and skim the surface to this point. The target area is only two meters wide. It's small thermal exhaust port, right below the main port. The shaft leads directly to the reactor system. A precise hit will start a chain reaction which should destroy the station."

This is crazy. Harmony thought to herself. Everyone in the room murmured in the room. Her and Han exchanged a look before the man continued.

"Only a precise hit will set up a chain reaction. The shaft is ray-shielded, so you'll have to use proton torpedoes."

Before Harmony could say a comment to Han, the boy next to Luke asked, "That's impossible, even for a computer."

Luke responded, "It's not impossible. I used to bull's-eye womp rats in my T-sixteen back home."

He added on as Harmony and C3PO looked down on her, "They're not much bigger than two meters."

"Man your ships, and may the Force be with you!" The man dismissed the group as they rose and walked to the ships. Harmony followed Chewbacca and Han to packing up the money they earned from saving Leia. A few minutes later, a voice over the speaker said, "All flight troops, man your stations!"

Harmony pulled one of the boxes up on another. When she looked up, she saw Luke, staring at her. His eyes widen at his sight of them, packing. The voice repeated again the command. He walked up to Han and asked, "So,..you got your reward and you're just leaving, then?"

Harmony was silent. She let her brother talk.

"That's right. Yeah," he responded, "I got some old debts I got to pay off with this stuff.Even if I didn't, you don't think I'd be fool enough to stick around here, do you? Why don't you come with us? You're pretty good in a fight. We could use you."

Luke replied with anger, " Come on! Why don't you take a look around? You know what's about to happen, what they're up against. They could use a good pilot like you. You're turning your back on them."

Luke looked at Harmony. She stayed silent as her brother answered, "What good's a reward if you ain't around to use it? Besides, attacking that battle station ain't my idea of courage. It's more like suicide."

"All right," Luke stopped his eyes contact with Harmony. He was disappointed and accepted his defeat.

He said his goodbyes as he walked away, "Well, take care of yourself, Han. And you, Harmony. I guess that's what you two are best at, isn't it?"

Harmony broke her silence and stepped forward, "Hey, Pretty Boy!"

Luke turned around to face her. He stopped in his steps.

"May the Force be with you," she gave a smile.

He urged to smile at her but he didn't. Luke walked away with no expression.

Chewbacca growled while she turned to help the boys.

"Hey, what are you looking at?" Harmony told the Wookiee.

Han's mouth formed a smirk at her as he and her packed up more. Harmony walked away, holding one of the cases of money. She was going to the Falcon to pack. As she strolled, she bumped into someone's shoulder.

"Hey, watch it!" she scoffed.

He held his helmet as he apologized, "Sorry, Ms..."

"Solo," she greeted, "Harmony Solo."

He smiled at her, "I'm Wedge Antilles."

"Well next time," she said, "Watch where you're going."

He gleamed back as he walked to his ship, "I will."

She bit her lip while she waited for Han and Chewbacca to catch up with her. Han smirked to her more, "So you and kid?"

Harmony broke out laughing, "You think, Pretty Boy and I together?"

"No," Han responded, "I think you like him."

She chuckled more, "Sometimes I don't know where you get your delusions, bro. Anyway, if I did, he likes Leia."

"So are you jealous?"

"Hell no."

And she wasn't lying. She didn't Luke in that way. Harmony just started liking him as a friend. She hated him the first time he spoke to her and now they fought together against the Empire. Harmony was not jealous of Leia.

Han rolled his eyes as they walked out of the temple to the Falcon. Soon, they lifted off the planet and begun to fly. They flew in the other direction of the Rebels. Harmony looked out the window to look at them. The trees were only a dot while they flew away. The darkness had swallowed them. She stopped staring and walked in the hallway of the ship. Harmony decided to stay in the main room and sit down at the table instead of joining everyone in the cockpit.She wanted to be alone. Harmony then remembered her smuggling compartment. She walked back into the hallway and took off the tile. Harmony jumped in. She put the tile above her once she got in. Her back laid against the wall and crossed her arms. Silence was all she heard. She was fine with it. The minutes were slow. She was about to fall asleep before her body whipped around in the compartment. It felt like the Falcon changed its course. She pushed the tile up, got out of the smuggling compartment, and walked to the cockpit to see what was wrong.

"Hey, what's going on?" She asked to the pilots.

Han replied, "We are turning back."

A smile formed on Harmony's face. Han had regretted his decision and she was happy.

"Get the top gun!" He shouted at her.

She nodded as she ran back into the hallway and climbed up the stairs to the highest gun. She sat in the seat. Harmony got her headset on.

Han's voice spoke through the set, "You in, sis?"

"Yep, brother," she replied, "Let's do this!"

She watched the window as they came up to the Death Star. They got closer to it. In the trench was a X fighter being followed by three of the enemy fighters. It had to be Luke. Blasts of light shot at the far right one from the Falcon. It was Han. Thanks to him, it exploded.

"Yahoo!" He shouted in the headset.

She laughed at his scream. The left ship was in range. She pushed the buttons as the gun fired. It hit the left one but the left ship slammed into the middle one. The main one spun out of space whereas the left one exploded into the wall.

"You're all clear, Pretty Boy!" She told the headset.

Han's voice spoke, "Now let's blow this thing and go home!"

Two shots aimed into the small hole. They entered. The Falcon flew as far as it could from the Death Star. The rebel ships followed behind.In the distance, the Death Star exploded into a million pieces.

Han cheered into the headset, "That was great, kid! That was one in a million!"

All the ships flew back to the base. Once they landed, they were greeted by shouts and people surrounding them. Harmony ran behind Han, saying, "Hey! Hey!"

Luke escaped his hug from Leia and went to Han, "I knew you'd come back!"

He then got out of the hug with Han and hugged Harmony, "I just knew it!"

"Well we weren't going to let you get all the credit," Han laughed as Luke backed away from Harmony.

Harmony chucked, "And the reward!"

Leia hugged both of the Solo siblings, "Hey, I knew there was more to you two than money."

"Oh no!" Luke exclaimed.

Everyone looked up to find a damage R2. "Oh, my. R2, can you hear me?!" 3PO shouted, "Say something. You can repair him, can't you?"

A repair man replied, "We'll get to work on him right away."

C3PO panicked more, "You must repair him. Sir, if any of my circuits or gears will help. I'll gladly donate them."

"Don't worry, 3PO," Harmony reassured him, "He'll be fine."

Luke arm wrapped around Harmony's shoulder as the four formed a line, walking away from the crowd. Chewbacca followed behind.

The next day was the ceremony, celebration. Harmony hated it for one reason. She had to wear a dress. It was a disaster. She was fine with getting rewarded but she hated wearing a dress. Harmony never wore one. She always wore Han's old clothes and she was fine with that. Harmony had to wear a white dress like Leia did when they first met. Her hair was styled in a braid.

"Where is she?" Harmony heard Luke say as she walked closer to them.

She groaned, "I'm here, I hate dressing up."

Both of the boys looked at her. They were absolutely stunned. Luke's eyes widen and Chewbacca gave a growl. Han joked, "Who are you and what have they done to my sister?"

"They killed her," she sighed while she got in the middle of the two. The door opened to the three with Chewbacca, behind. They walked down the long aisle. At the end, stood Leia. Chewbacca gave another roar. They walked up the stairs to reach her. Luke and her exchanged smiles as the old man who gave the battle plan handed her Han's metal. She laid it on his neck. Han gave a wink as she smirked back at him. Leia then strapped Harmony's medal around Harmony's neck. Lastly, it was Luke rewarded with the medel. They bowed down to the Princess. Harmony knew she was suppose to curtsy but she couldn't, she hated it. She basically hated anything to do with royalty. R2 whistled which gave Harmony and Luke a small laugh. Everyone smiled at the new and improved R2. The heroes turned around to face the audience. They gleamed. Chewbacca gave his iconic roar. Clapping echoed through the room. Han and Harmony smirked at each other. But Harmony looked back at the audience, wondering something.

What was going to happen next?   

Word Count: 2135
This was the end of A New Hope! Don't worry, The Force Flying is not over yet! Empire Strikes Back is coming and I'm super excited for it! Especially for you, Hauke shippers. You will be happy. Gods, I need a better ship name for them.  Also I'm loving your guys' comments! You guys are hilarious! I mean you guys make me fall on the floor laughing! Keep up the good work!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.5K 20
❝you sure do have heart❞ [episodes i - iii] [book one of two in the legacy series]
15.1K 253 42
Basically a place to put all of my random thoughts about Star Wars. Includes short stories and I'm willing to do one shots, so requests are accepted!!
486K 9.9K 42
As the title suggests, these are Star Wars Preferences. The people I am doing are Anakin Skywalker, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Kylo Re...
26.3K 491 21
"I dont do romance, my tastes are very...singular." "Enlighten me then."