Betrothed To Death

Av Bunny-Mommy

Pitiful child, Not yet ready to die. I shall give you the gift of Time. But my gift has a price to be paid, O... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 7

14.4K 659 210
Av Bunny-Mommy

Aesar and I continued with our affair. We would sometimes go out on dates to his palace, or simply stay at my home, lounging in the gardens and making love. Orcus didn't seem to ever be bothered by my affair. He would ask me how Aesar was doing, if everything was fine between us, then go back to whatever he was doing.

Umona wasn't happy about my affair but it had more to do with the fact that not only had Orcus approved of it, he had arranged it. She had tried to talk with him about it, but he had stood firm on his decision.

"He gives her what I cannot and if she is happy what should it matter?" Orcus asked, brushing aside her complaints. I did feel a bit better about living in the Other World since I had Aesar. I felt happier and more relaxed.

"What are you thinking?" Aesar asked, kissing my bare shoulder. I twisted my finger in a length of his hair that had fallen over my shoulder and smiled.

"Nothing really," I said. He hummed and moved up my neck, catching my earlobe gently between his teeth.

"Astoria," Orcus called, walking towards us. I smiled up at him.

"Welcome home," I said. He nodded at my greeting.

"I wish to discuss something with you," he said. Aesar took the hint and stood, pulling on his clothes and bidding me farewell before strolling out of the garden. I looked up at Orcus expectantly.

"I think it is time we had a child," he said, bluntly. I stared at him for a moment, pondering over the request.

"Very well," I said. He gave me a half smile and knelt on the blanket next to me. He began to undress.

"Now?" I asked.

"Can you think of a better time?" he questioned. I wasn't particularly aroused since Aesar had just been with me and it seemed weird for Orcus to sleep with me right after my lover had. When I expressed this thought to him he acquiesced and told me he would wait until tonight. He bent down and kissed me, running his fingers over my stomach.

~♥~

"I cannot believe this," Umona sighed. I looked up from our game of chess.

"Can't believe what?" I asked.

"You and Aesar!" she exclaimed. I groaned and dropped my piece back where it had been.

"Not this again," I complained.

"It's just not right!" she argued for what had to be the hundredth time.

"Orcus set it up!" I countered.

"I know," she admitted in a defeated tone, "That's what ticks me off!"

"I'm happy, can't you just accept it?" I asked.

"It's just wrong," she said. "You should only be with my brother. Not some wayward Fey."

"Umona," I began. "I love you, but if you keep bringing this up I'm not going to want to be around you." She looked horrified at the idea and dropped her head.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I just...I just wish that Orcus could fall in love."

"You and I both know he refuses," I explained. "I doubt that after thousands of years that is going to change." She sighed again and gazed back towards the board. I picked my pawn back up and moved it three spaces to the left.

"I agreed to have a child," I said conversationally. Umona squealed in delight and jumped over the board, scattering the pieces and ruining our chances of continuing, to hug me tightly.

"I'm going to be an Auntie!" she cried. I yelped as her enthusiasm caused my chair to tip over and sent us sprawling onto the floor.

"Ouw," I groaned.

"Umona, you must not be so rough," Orcus chastised as he wondered into the room. "If she is in pain you will not get your beloved niece or nephew." Umona immediately extracted herself from my person and stood, helping me to my feet. Orcus strolled forward and took my hand.

"It is late," he said, addressing his sister. "We must retire." Umona's eyes went wide at the implications in his tone and she hurried to see herself out.

"I was having fun," I pouted, watching Umona close the door behind her.

"Now it is time for you and me to have fun," he said with a smirk, pulling me towards the bedroom.

~♥~

I whimpered as yet another orgasm rolled through me. Orcus panted above me, pulling free and changing his position before drawing me to him once again.

"No," I pled, "No more."

"I have to be sure," he gasped out, sliding back inside me.

"It hurts," I whined. He stopped at this and looked up at me, concern etched in his features. He rolled his hips and I cried out in pain as my abused opening throbbed. He immediately withdrew from me and laid me gently onto the bed.

"Forgive me," he said, pushing my hair back from my sweaty face. He gently massaged my sore legs and peppered kisses along my chest.

"I was merely trying to be certain that I had planted my seed in you," he explained. I blushed at this and shivered as the sweat began to cool on my skin. He pulled the blankets over up and held me.

"Are you happy now that you have Aesar," he questioned.

"Yes," I said. "He is very kind and loving." At this Orcus' grip tightened a fraction.

"That is good," he said and if I didn't know better I would think his voice sounded strained, as though he didn't mean the words he spoke. I turned my head to look at his face, but his typically blank expression gave nothing away. I turned, hugging him tightly.

"You're a good friend," I said. He tightened his hold on me, but remained silent.

~♥~

I ran into the library and hid underneath one of the many desks. I quickly pulled my long skirt around me and made myself as small as possible. I heard the door open and the thud of footsteps as they wandered around the room. The walked past the desk I was huddled under and then back out again. I breathed a sigh of relief and waited for about ten minutes before venturing out again. I peered around the halls to make sure they were empty and quietly made my way towards the door.

"Astoria!" I froze and turned to find Umona smiling at me. I quickly grabbed her and pulled her into the hall closet.

"Astoria, wha-!" I slapped my hand over her mouth to silence her.

"Shhhh," I whispered.

"What are you doing?" she hissed. "Orcus has been looking for you for hours."

"I know," I murmured. "He wants to have sex again and I just can't take it anymore!"

"What?" she breathed.

"We had sex six times last night," I muttered, "And twice this morning. I can't take anymore sex."

"Why?" she asked as quietly as she could.

"We're trying for kids," I said a little too loudly. The door was yanked open and Orcus reached in and pulled me out.

"No!" I cried, trying to pull away. "I can't take anymore sex!"

"I thought you wanted children?" Orcus asked.

"I'm so sore, though," I complained. "It just hurts!"

"Oh leave her be, brother," Umona said. "She's not going to get pregnant that way." I could have kissed Umona at that point when I saw Orcus pause and seriously consider her words.

"Very well," he said, releasing me. I sighed in relief and ran to Umona. The red eyed girl laughed and took my hand.

"Come," she said. "Let's go to the spa."

~♥~

I stayed with Aesar that night, not wanting to go home and get mauled by Orcus. Aesar laughed when I told him why I didn't want to go back to the mansion.

"You should feel good about that," he said. I stared at him incredulously.

"Why would I?" I asked.

"You have two men chasing after you," he purred, giving me another one of his debonair grins. I groaned at his bad joke and pushed him away. He chuckled and kissed me, hugging me.

"Do you want me to tell you if you're pregnant?" he asked. I looked up at him surprised.

"You can do that?" I questioned. He nodded and pulled my back to his chest, laying his hands on my stomach. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. I felt his hands grow warmer against my skin. After a moment he pulled them away.

"You're not going to like it," he said.

"I'm not pregnant." It wasn't a question but he nodded his head, nonetheless.

"No," I whined. "That means more sex." I whimpered pitifully and covered my face with my hands. He rubbed my arms and gazed at me sympathetically.

"I think after I finally get pregnant I will abstain from sex for the rest of my pregnancy," I claimed. Aesar laughed and fell back, pulling me on top of him.

"Lies," he accused. "Once your hormones begin increasing your libido you will be chasing Orcus and I around constantly!"

"Keep dreaming," I teased, laying my head on his chest. He ran his fingers gently through my hair and kissed my temple.

"I love you, Astoria," he said. I smiled, closing my eyes.

"I love you, too," I replied.

~♥~

I waited two days to tell Orcus I wasn't pregnant. When he pulled me towards the room I realized I should have waited longer. I was never so sick of sex in my entire life. It became a bit of a pattern. He would chase me about, bedding me at every possible moment until I cried out for mercy. He would then leave me alone for a few days while I checked with Aesar to see if I was pregnant. When Aesar declared that I was not, I would put off telling him as long as possible. When I finally caved and delivered the disappointing news the cycle would begin again. After two months of this I began bursting into tears whenever Orcus tried to have sex. Seeing my distress at this first hand, Aesar gave me a bottle and told me that when we tried for a child again, I should drink it twenty minutes before sex. When I asked him what it was he gave me an uncertain look and asked how badly I wanted to know.

"Just tell me," I said, hoping I didn't regret it.

"The urine of a pregnant unicorn, the breast milk of a griffin and a few drops of my grand-mother blood," he told me. I gagged at the thought.

"That's...That's so foul!" I cried.

"It works," he said. "That's how my mother got pregnant with Quynn." I sighed and pocketed the vial then hopped into the carriage that would take me home.

When I arrived home I asked one of the servants where Orcus was.

"Regris ge Toma," it said, which I had come to learn meant 'Room of Time.' I moved up the stairs and opened the door to the Room of Time. Orcus stood before a large mirror with a black pane of glass. He seemed upset about something, though with him it was always hard to tell. There was a strange sound like someone clicked together two crystal glasses and a black dot zoomed forward from one of the many shelves to drop on the table by the door. Orcus didn't react to the sound and I could only guess it was because he was so used to it. He moved away from the mirror and examined the Life Glasses on one of the shelves. He ran his finger gently over the plaque and shook his head. I heard several more glass sounds and more plaque's landed on the table. I stepped into the room and cleared my throat so as not to startle him. He turned to look at me, his eyes dropping briefly to the tile littered table.

"Are you busy?" I asked.

"No," he said simply.

"I thought we could try again," I said, blushing. "Aesar gave me something to help."

"I should take that as an insult," he mused. "But I will instead as you to give him my thanks."

"He didn't mean it as an insult," I protested. "It's...It's for me..."

He arched an eyebrow and moved forward, taking the vial from me. He examined it, pulling the stopper loose and sniffing it delicately.

"Very well," he said. "Take it and we shall try again."

"I have to wait twenty minutes after I take it," I explained.

"Then that shall give me enough time for foreplay," he said flippantly, handing the vial back to me. I blushed again, but quickly downed the potion. It wasn't as bad as I thought but it was still pretty horrid. It was acidic, sweet and metallic all at once. I gagged and clapped my hand over my mouth, fighting not to vomit it back up. He watched this with a slight tilt of his lips that may have been a smirk. When my stomach settled I straightened and heaved a sigh.

"Alright," I said. He took my hand and guided my up the stairs to our room. Once inside he gently pulled off my clothes and laid me on the bed, kissing up my body.

"What's that mirror you were looking at?" I questioned. He paused and peered up at me.

"How long where you watching me?" he queried.

"A few minutes," I confessed. "So what was it?"

"Nothing you need to concern yourself with," he said, evasively and continued his ministrations.

~♥~

I looked up as the door to the library opened. Aesar smirked at me as we walked over and sat next to me.

"Did you use the potion?" he asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Do you want me to check?" he questioned, sliding his hands over my stomach. I nodded my head and felt his hands grow warm. He stared down at his hands intently for a moment then beamed up at me.

"Congratulations," he said. "You're going to be a mother."

"Finally," I sighed in relief. He ran his hands over my stomach and hips, giving me a suave smile.

"I can't wait to see you pregnant," he growled, crushing my body to his. I rolled my eyes at this and pushed away from him.

"Oh no," I snapped. "I don't even want to hear the word sex!" He gave me a pitiful puppy dog look, and moved around infront of me, rubbing his cheek against my stomach.

"But a woman is so sexy when she's pregnant," he whined.

"Oh well," I stood firm. He pouted and flopped onto his back.

"That's so evil," he said. "You're going to be glowing and round and so beautiful and you won't let me touch you!"

"Do you have a pregnancy fetish or something?" I asked.

"No," he said. "Is it wrong to think that a woman with child has this glowing beauty?"

"Well, at least I can count on Orcus to leave me alone," I said. Aesar turned his head towards me and gave me a puzzled look.

"You don't get it, do you?" he asked.

"And what is it that I'm missing?" I probed.

"Pregnancy is a bit of a shared fixation around here," he explained. "Life is a fresh concept in the Other World. Children aren't born very often and pregnant women are revered almost as goddesses."

"So I'm going to be worshipped?" I inquired.

"More or less," he answered. I groaned and fell back.

"Just when I thought I would get left alone," I complained.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

119K 7K 76
Dear Diary, Leaving this world was not by choice. So since I had no choice I wanted to leave something precious of mine behind. With you I leave the...
219K 2K 60
Bits and pieces of my life enter at your own risk.
3.9K 449 48
Allow me to formally introduce myself to you. I am Death.
He's A Monster Av Paytience

Mysterium / Thriller

92K 4K 26
I was more than the injections, the past, and a "normal boy" I was a monster and there was nothing more I wanted than to show her that I didn't have...