He Assigns Me Homework, Gives...

jc83189 tarafından

Andy Parker had a normal life that she loved. She was on newspaper, cheerleading and pep squad. She had a slu... Daha Fazla

He Assigns Me Homework, Gives Me Detention, Then kisses me? WTF! **Teacher**
He Assigns Me Homework, Gives Me Detention, Then kisses me? WTF! **Teacher** 2
He Assigns Me Homework, Gives Me Detention, Then kisses me? WTF! **Teacher** 4
He Assigns Me Homework, Gives Me Detention, Then kisses me? WTF! **Teacher** 5
He Assigns Me Homework, Gives Me Detention, Then kisses me? WTF! **Teacher** 6
He Assigns Me Homework, Gives Me Detention, Then kisses me? WTF! **Teacher** 7
He Assigns Me Homework, Gives Me Detention, Then kisses me? WTF! **Teacher** 8
He Assigns Me Homework, Gives Me Detention, Then kisses me? WTF! **Teacher** 9
He Assigns Me Homework, Gives Me Detention, Then kisses me? WTF! **Teacher** 10
He Assigns Me Homework, Gives Me Detention, Then kisses me? WTF! **Teacher** 11
He Assigns Me Homework, Gives Me Detention, Then kisses me? WTF! **Teacher** 12
He Assigns Me Homework, Gives Me Detention, Then kisses me? WTF! **Teacher** 13
He Assigns Me Homework, Gives Me Detention, Then kisses me? WTF! **Teacher** 14
He Assigns Me Homework Gives Me Detention Then kisses me? WTF! **Teacher** 15

He Assigns Me Homework, Gives Me Detention, Then kisses me? WTF! **Teacher** 3

21.3K 295 13
jc83189 tarafından

If you want to view her outfit when the link says so below, I tried to put it as a photo but it won't load on the sidebar to the right. But there is a little icon that's a blue question mark, just right click and click "go to address" it will bring you to the outfit

The bell for fourth period had already rung, almost twenty minutes ago. I was still in the same state I had been since I left English. I don’t know why I let it bother me so much, what Sonny had said. But the way he and Shirley picked on me was just so…malicious. Having Mr. Taylor put his two cents in didn’t help either.

I wiped my eyes, yes I was crying. Then adjusted my shorts and shirt. Math would be over soon, and then I could vent to Neruda. I reached down to grab my tote and remembered I had left it in class. My face fell into my hands and I moaned.

“Great.” I bit my lip. I had hoped I would have time to gather myself before I had to face him again during study, but I needed my homework for history.  So I started the journey of 200 feet to his classroom, cracking my knuckles the whole way. My previous teacher had, had the period before my lunch free. So I am assuming he would be in his classroom…alone. Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea.

Before I could turn and run, the classroom door opened. My face met his chest. I noticed his muscles tense and couldn’t help but imagine how smooth his skin must be. I looked up to meet his eyes. One eyebrow was up and that smirk crept onto his face. He leaned again the doorframe and crossed his arms.

“Yes…?” He asked, his voice deep. I sucked in my cheeks and lets out a sigh.

“I left my stuff in your class.”

“Oh well that is too bad, because I am just about to leave.” He began to shut the door. I placed my hand on his to stop him.  He froze and so did I. I could feel the energy radiating off of him.

“Miss Parker, what is so important that you need right this minute?” His hand tensed, but I felt like I couldn’t pull away.

“My, I left my, my, history…paper.” I said, a bit breathless. I am sure I looked like a dumb ass.

“ hmm. And what would you do for this very important paper?” He walked into the classroom, leaving my hand cold on the knob. I followed suit and looked to my desk, seeing that my bag was missing.

“I don’t know.” I said, shrugging my shoulders.

“Of course you know. You know what you won’t do, so you know what you would do. It’s a simple question.” He sat down at his desk and unlocked the bottom drawer.

“I guess, anything.” I said, not really thinking.

“Anything it is.” He tossed my bag onto the desk. I went to grab it, but his hand caught mine before I could leave.

“Remember you said anything.” His voice was smooth and I felt myself melt. What was going on? I nodded my head and left the classroom. I could here him chuckling as I did.

The rest of the day went by as a blur. Classes were the usual. And study was the same as Homeroom and English. Through the whole period I could have sworn Mr. Taylor was looking at me, assessing me. I couldn’t breath until I got home.

“Mom?” I set my bag on the kitchen table. My mom usually got out of work early on Monday’s. Caroline was sleeping over her friend’s house so it would just be us two.

“Yes, in here!” I heard a loud crash and rolled my eyes. She was up to something. I found her on the third floor, emptying out one of the many closets full of junk.

“What are you doing?” I leaned against the wall, kicking a ball that rolled out of the mess.

“Looking…..for…..this!” She pulled out an old looking feather duster.

“Hmm, maybe not.” She said, tossing it back into the mess.

“Why were you looking for that thing?” She started kicking all the junk laid out on the floor back into the closet. After she jammed the door shut she turned to me.

“Because Mrs. Hopkins needs help tomorrow. “ She smiled at me with that motherly smile. You know, the one where she is mentally reminding you of the twenty-six hours of labor she went through and because of that you owe her your entire life.

“Ok, I’ll go.” I sighed and picked at my fingernail.

“Oh sweetie thanks! I would never get it all done without you. It’s one gigantic house. Very nice, up on Premont Street.” She said walking down the steps to the first floor.

“Premont?” I repeated. That was where all the really rich people lived.

“Mhm and Mrs. Hopkins says they are paying big money to get this job done. They actually personally requested me!” She sounded excited as she spread the peanut butter she pulled out onto a piece of bread.

My mother worked part time as a cleaner for “Smell’s Fresh!” cleaning company. Mrs. Hopkins was the district manager here and sometimes hired my mother under the table to help out. Which meant I usually tagged along, unwillingly, and helped clean since my mother couldn’t tell a mop from a broom.

“So are you going to pick me up from school tomorrow?” I asked, biting into the bread with peanut butter.

“Yeah, then we’ll head over. It should take the rest of the week.” She said, putting away the bread. My eyes widened.

“The whole week? What time will we be done?” How big could their house be?

“Well, I guess the people who bought it, just bought it, like, two days ago. The house had been sitting there for years and is really dirty. So I can get you at 3 pm that gives you enough time for cheerleading practice. I didn’t get much hours at the hospital this week since Janet got back from maternity leave. But I do work Thursday and Friday late, so you’ll have to finish up alone.” My mom frowned.

I looked at my mother. Really looked at her. She was beautiful and happy. But when she thought about money, and our future, she got this look only mothers can get. Her brows furry, her eyes get a little teary and her lips pull down. Then I see my mother really. This is what she really looks on the inside. Scared.

“Don’t worry mom, that should be fine. You know I am not the front woman on the squad. It doesn’t matter if I miss a couple of practices. I can do it.” I smiled and walked upstairs. I wouldn’t be getting any sleep this week…Little did I know what I was in for.

“Andy! So glad of you to join us!” Mr. Taylor smiled as he humiliated me. I was up all night finishing his stupid homework assignment and I slept through my alarm.  I was lucky I had set out my outfit the night before.

OUTFIT:::: http://www.polyvore.com/teacher/set?id=21503232

I slid my coach handbag under my seat. No I was not rich, we have already established this. My father, who shall remain nameless since I do not know his name, sent me it. Caroline and I have different fathers. The father I grew up knowing, was my stepfather. He died when I was nine. My biological father, or as I like to refer to him as sperm donator, left my mother the second he found out she was pregnant. Since then he has sent me presents for every holiday, including my birthday. Never cash though. You’d think if he knew where I was, he would know what type of financial stress we were in. I’ve offered to pawn the things he sends, they mean nothing to me. But my mother refuses. She wants me to have some sort of connection with my father, even if it is material.

            “Sorry sir, I slept in.” I took out the night’s homework.

            “Oh, late night, huh?” He asked, smirking.

            “Yes, doing my homework.” I smiled tightly.

            “Fantastic.” He smiled, his teeth white. I almost sighed, but held it in and glared. I passed him my paper, and sat back crossing my legs. I had only been two minutes late so he hadn’t really begun the lesson. Most of the class was already zoned out by the time I had arrived.

            “Well, who would like to catch up Miss Parker on what we were talking about.” Shirley shot her hand up, ready to brown nose.

            “Yes, Shirley.” He said. I noticed he only called me by my last name.

            “We were discussing the late policy.” She smiled at Mr. Taylor, not even glancing my way. Great, just great.

            “And what is that, exactly? Sonny?” He called out. What the hell, he was doing this on purpose.

            “Detention for every minute late.” Sonny sat smug, his eyes blood shot. He was probably high again.  I bit my lip. Two detentions. Great.

            “Thank you! So, Miss Parker, see me after class and we can discuss what time you will be coming in to…bang. Erasers that is.” He said chuckling. My cheeks turned red, no one else seemed to pick up on the joke.

            “Whatever you say, sir.” I jotted down some nonsense in my notebook to keep myself calm. The rest of class went by quick. We went over a few things from the homework, and talked about how the future of our country was down the shitter. Everyone agreed, just to get on his good side, not realizing they were agreeing that they were shit. The bell rang and I didn’t even bother getting up. Once the class was empty and the door was shut, I felt the tension come back.

            “So, what are we going to do?” He was leaning against his desk, just a few feet in front of me. I could smell his cologne. I adjusted my legs and shrugged.

            “Well, I have things to do this week, how about we schedule them for next week?” He set his hands on my desk and leaned forward. This time I could smell his minty breath. I brushed a few strands of hair from my face and met his eyes.

            “Sure. Works for me.” I tried to remember if I brushed my teeth this morning as he smiled.

            “Great. I am thinking Wednesday after school, one hour and Friday, one hour.” He left my desk and sat behind his own. He knew how I was feeling, and was enjoying the show. I breathed in and became the same cold person I always was when these feelings took over.

            “Great.” I gathered my things and walked to the door.

            “And Miss Parker…” He walked towards me before I opened the door. His arm brushed my own and he leaned down to whisper “nice shirt.” He then open the door and slightly pushed me with his hand on my lower back. I looked down to see what he meant and realized my shirt wasn’t buttoned the entire way and from where he was during class, gave him a nice view of my lacy white bra…fabulous. 

Okumaya devam et