His To Love

Af bookaholic13

Initially was "His Possessive Love" Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a b... Mere

His To Love
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Ambivalecy of the heart
Watching the kiss
Heat of the moment
party and some more
Possible repurcussions
Start of something new !
Devil in disguise
Fatal attraction
What he thinks!
A Dream
Back to roots
Emotional overload
White wolf
Hallucinations
Letter with a choice !
A dream will tell
Questions and answers
Loving him
Fear to love
Finding hope
Pure love
Till death do us apart
Tryst towards love
Crimson
Father?
Bound
Dark
Culmination

Ignorance is not always a bliss

24K 506 22
Af bookaholic13

Renee groggily got up to  the young morning light peeking through the curtains. Looking to her left, she was delighted to see Damien sleep like a log with his hand casually draped on her waist. She decided to bunk school and stay at home as she was still feeling low. Without disturbing Damien she quickly grabbed her cellphone and typed a message to Jess saying that she won't make it to school today. 

After that she decided to rest a little and settle back again in bed. After about  half an hour into her sleep she saw her again. She was running in the forest while people chased her. She was crying and running really fast, her white gown was stained with blood. Suddenly she stopped running and looked at Renee and smiled through her tears. 'Tread  carefully, my baby' was all she said before she was swallowed up by the earth. 

Renee suddenly sat up with a cold sweat running down her spine. Damien too was jolted awake when Renee sat up. He could see that she was shivering and her cheeks were tear-stained. "Hey baby whats wrong?" Damien asked her as he scooted near  to hug her.

"I saw her again Damien! aaah ... she was running in the forest ....! Why am I dreaming about her? I have never in my whole life dreamt about her" Renee said exasperated as she lay her head on his shoulder. 

"Don't  worry love. We will find out about it. We will decipher it. Together!" Damien said as he kissed her head. 

"I Love you Lucius." Renee said softly. 

"Love you too Ella." Damien said with a hint of a smile on his face.

"I am staying at home today."Renee informed Damien as a matter of factly.  

"Good you need to rest and also I need to talk to you about something which can wait till you freshen up and have a healthy breakfast. You skipped dinner and you definitely need some meat on these bones." Damien said teasingly as he pinched her arm. 

"Are you calling me skinny. I am soo not skinny." Renee said faking hurt as she tried to give a shocked expression. 

"Yeah yeah keep fooling yourself babygirl, now lift you skinny ass and go freshen up. I guess breakfast must be ready by now." Damien said. 

Renee just nodded and gave him a little peck and before he could catch her, she ran to the bathroom. 

"Ella you know you have to give me a proper kiss." Damien yelled as he heard the bathroom  door shut close. 

He was glad that he could lighten her up. Her dreams and the man trying to take her away were related and so was her mother to all this mess,  was his conclusion so far. He had decided to travel to Renee's father's pack and talk to the alpha there. He wanted to dig up as much information as he could  about her parents. He got up from the bed and headed to his study table in the room where he had kept the two photos and the little write up information he could collect so far about her mother and father, Damien thought he would inform her about the lunatic but that would be all. He had a hunch that her mother's death was related to their situation but he would keep this information to himself momentarily.

Damien changed into faded jeans and a loose t-shirt and waited for Renee so they could head down together for breakfast. He leaned on the balcony wall and gazed down at the small pups playing soft ball. He smiled as a kid tripped and began wailing for his mother. His thoughts went to Renee and when she would be round with his pup. He had to make her his but first he had to sort out this mess. He first smelled her alluring scent as she stepped out of the bathroom in denim shorts and a cotton shirt. Even in such basic attire his mate looked beautiful. 

She was drying her  hair when she felt his eyes on her. "You look ravishing as always." Damien commented as he stalked towards her with intensity. 

"You just know how to cheer a girl up," Renee teased as she turned her back towards him and went into the closet to find a jacket.

He was blocking the entrance of the wardrobe as she rummaged through her clothes. "Have you seen my black jacket?", Renee asked Damien who was busy noticing her every movement. 

"Uh -uh "Damien said as he watched her like a  hawk. "Can you stop undressing me with your eyes?" Renee asked in a soft tone as she unhooked the jacket and wore it. 

"If you don't like it I can undress you with my hands!" Damien said as he allowed her to pass him. 

"You know  you have too much confidence and you might be a little concieted." she said smiling slightly. 

"Don't tempt me." Damien said absentmindedly as he approached her. She looked so innocent and beautiful standing there in front of him looking at him with those big brown eyes. He kissed her passionately as if his life depended on it. 

"Let's go have breakfast." said Damien after kissing her to his hearts content. 

"Hmmm.." was all Renee could say as Damien dragged her down to the dinning area . 

After literally feeding Renee breakfast Damien pulled her towards his study. During breakfast she looked so peaceful and calm playing with Grace. He wanted  to see  her happy but he had to tell her about the danger looming around. After entering his study, he sat in his chair behind the desk and observed Renee as she strolled through the room acknowledging his collection of books. 

"Ella I think you should sit down." Damien said with finality in his voice. 

"Oh you can go ahead. You have so many ancient books." Renee said as she removed a book and studied it. 

"I said sit down." Damien said in a calm but authorative voice.

Renee could sense that his wolf was surfacing so she quickly settled in a chair across him. "Sorry I got a little distracted." Renee said timidly. 

"It's fine. Renee I am going to tell you something which you are not going to like but I still want you to remember that I am with you and I will take care of you." Damien said looking at her intently. "Whatever has happened in these past days are interlinked events." he continued solemnly. 

Renee looked at him with concern "What do you mean?"

"Richard as well as Will and Cassie were murdered by the same person." said Damien. "Ella someone is trying to harm you or take you away. Please do not panic. All the guards who are available are investigating this matter and you are protected." Damien continued calmly.

"Are they dead because of me?" Renee asked with a pale face. 

"Oh no baby you are in no way responsible for this." Damien said as he got up from his chair and knelt beside Renee; holding her hand he continued "Listen to me Ella. Nothing is going to happen to you. I will keep you safe. No one harms  what is mine. I felt it was important to inform you so that you remain catious."

Renee just nodded as incessant tears flooded her eyes. "Don't cry Ella. Be storng. If you see anything or mind something out of place inform me at that instant." Damien said as he wiped her tears. 

"Why is that person after me?" Renee asked as she looked deeply into his eyes. She had a feeling that he was not telling her everything but she had no other alternative but to listen to him.

"I don't know baby but I will find out real soon. Trust me." Damien said giving her hand an assuring squeze. 

"How many people know abot this?" Renee questioned him. 

"Josh knows and obviously dad and mum know about it. You grandfather knows about it too and he did not tell you about this because I asked him not too." Damien said. 

"Okay" Renee said shakily. 

Suddenly she remebered her dreams "Do you think my dreams are related to this?" Renee asked earnestly. 

"I don't kow baby." Damien said softly lying through his teeth. "Remember baby I am with  you and as long as I am here nothing will happen to you. Please don't be scared be your normal self." Damien urged. 

"Yeah. Yes I am okay just digesting the information. I know you will protect me" Renee said and pecked his cheek. 

"I think I am going to lie down for some time." Renee said as she got up from the chair and left the study. 

Damien hoped that he would not regret his decision of telling Renee. He went to his table and recovered his notes from his personal drawer. He had collected all the information he could about her family. He intended to meet her father's Alpha so he decided to contact them. As Damien dialed the Alphas number Renee sobbed into a pillow upstairs feeling helpless and even a little scared. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonjour mes amis !!

Apologies for the wait . I hope you like this chapter . It isn't edited .

I also wanted to say that a am restarting to update HEARTBEATS . It is a werewolf story and I hope you like it . It will be a short one unlike this . PLease if you like my writing five it a read . 

Expecting loads of comments and votes . Don't forget to fan:D 

Edited by :  Ankita Laxmanan

Also this chapter  is dedicated to Erinlee a dear friend :) 

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

Mates Af JC

Varulv

3M 74.3K 42
Camilla. The Alpha's daughter, she is kind and patient, adored by her pack, and reasonable like her mother. Matteo. The Alpha King, he is rude and im...
6.1M 211K 61
HIGHEST RANK: #4 as of 3/8/17 *PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION, THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16 YEARS OLD, THIS BOOK IS NOT PERFECT BY ANY MEA...
470K 10.6K 42
I knew where my life stood. As a normal teenage werewolf, I knew my fate had already been chosen for me. It doesn't matter how many people I fell in...
22.8K 907 41
Thirty years ago, after The Great War took place nothing was the same anymore. Monsters were slayed, evil was erased. The Betas overtook the world br...