Wattpad's Sexiest Stories

By taintedwinters

Mature sexy ass books in here that need way ore recognition, Give it a shot. More

Copy right
Gabriel
Demetre[Wattys2015]
Heath
DAMNED
Luciano
My Fake Boyfriend
Omerta- Book I #wattys2015
What Vincent Wants
The Alpha's Oracle
Started With A Lie
Beyond The Pale
Her Cruel Mate
The Bite of an Alpha
Heartless Alpha
Accidentally Kidnapped
Blood Kisses
Run Ruby Run
Assassin's Bride
The Bad Boy Stories: Russian Arrogance [Book #1]
Sexy Greek God Kidnappers
The Immortals
A year agreement
The Arrogant professor
My Monster Mate
Bending Steele
Schemers
The Fight Club Academy - (Undiscovered Gems Award)
Double Revenge (Wattys 2015)
A Vampire's Charm
Hurricane
Perfect Addiction [People's Choice Award Winner '15]
Chasing Red
Werejerk
Her Neighbor
Fade
Chosen
Grey

Grey's Tribute

14.4K 88 23
By taintedwinters

Author: Whiskeyqueenn

Genre: Werewolf  

Status: Completed

Summary:

(Completed unedited)

Highest rank in werewolf #1

He was a wild animal cutting down anything that came in his path towards me.

His icy gaze paralyzed me, holding me hostage, all I could do is watch, I tried to will myself to walk away, to move, to take myself to safety.

I was firmly rooted, my heavy legs felt like anchors weighing me down, holding me in place. 

His eyes were baptized in colours of light sliver and deep grey , the closer he came the more vibrant they became.

Grabbing the back of my neck he pulled my face towards him, his nose a fraction from mine. He looked at me in the eyes and made one thing perfectly clear "you're mine."

Warning mature content

Meela has always been stubborn more stubborn than most...when the Alpha of the northern tribe demands her as tribute will she surrender to his demands or will her stubbornness eventually lead to their demise.

Disclaimer : this is a book of domination exerting the will of one on another. This isn't butterfly kisses or rainbows. This book is raw, savage....Luna's are not equal they are below the alpha...there is only one boss, only one supreme leader...It will be hard for you to read this, hard for you to accept but that's what it is...grey does not change!!!!!

This is not a book for feminists

This book made me cry and smile countless number of times!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 1K 23
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...
300K 12.3K 52
Hi, my loves! Welcome to my third book of imagines for Rosé! I know I quit the second book a little early but I just wanted to get a fresh start so...
323K 16.2K 32
He died of overwork and transmigrated into the pregnant body of an ancient gent who had died of overwork. His husband has been sent off to war and th...
51.4K 1.4K 40
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...