That Time That I Ran Away (CO...

By btsforever21

Zovia was an average 16 year old, boys, romance, friends, and of course shopping! But when something happene... More

Chapter 2 School!
Chapter 3 "The day"
Chapter 4 Bored
Chapter 5 "I'm here!"
Chapter 6 Why?
Chapter 7 I will 'try'!
Chapter 8 Gone
Chapter 9 (Finale)
Authors note

Chapter 1 "Morning"?

23 2 0
By btsforever21

     I woke up to the annoying clashing sound of pots and pans, at 6:15 in the morning, from my little 7 year old brother Troy.  As I was in bed I was thinking about how much Troy can be a brat some days. Once I finally had enough strength to get of bed, I went to the bathroom.  After I finished up, I went to my closet and chose what to wear. My outfit was black high waisted " LuLuLemon" leggings and a floral crop top to go with it. When I was getting changed, I smelt crispy seasoned bacon with perfect over easy eggs.

  I raced down stairs and saw my big plate of breakfast. What was on the plate, 2 over easy eggs, and 3 strips of perfectly crispy, fatty, calorie clogging bacon!

  "Troy stop shoving all your breakfast in your face", I said to him with a stern voice.

  "Why?" Troy replied with a selfish tone in his voice, and continued to eat.

  "Because you'll get fat ,and you won't be able to savour food. When your older, you won't have the knowledge of a good quality plate of food tastes like because you eat it too quickly." I replied.

   "Fine , I'll eat the rest of my breakfast more slowly." Troy acknowledged and trying to enjoy the last piece of bacon on his plate.

After I was done eating my scrumptious breakfast. I went to my bathroom to brush my hair, teeth, and do my makeup.

Once I finished getting ready for the day, I put on my combat boots on, and floral print backpack my one shoulder, and headed out the door for another day of school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 2.6K 22
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
495K 14.3K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
140K 797 25
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
4.4M 245K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...