Him And His Nerdy Glasses

By Kaitlin90

Him And His Nerdy Glasses... (BEING REWRITTEN PLEASE READ OTHER IF PUBLISHED AT TIME OF READING THIS) 2 ½ yea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (Epilogue)

Chapter 8

1.5K 22 7
By Kaitlin90

Previously: Lisey's POV

RING RING!

Oh yeah... I forgot, we were at school. And, and he had A GIRLFRIEND! I quickly pulled away and frowned, I grabbed my shirt slipped it on, and ran out. Everyone was still rushing there classes. Yeah! I quickly went to my locker and ran to my class. Luckily I didn't get caught running. I sat in my seat, which was by Jamie.

I saw Jamie quickly come in and she sat next to me. I quickly rushed her over to my seat and she immeaditly saw and ran to me. "So, what did you guys do in there?" I shrugged at her

"Kissed, thats it." I said like it was no big deal. But it was.

"Well... Are you sur- Oh yeah. I forgot he has a girlfriend. How did he get one so fast anyways..." Jamie kept rambling on, but I tuned out as I saw Seth walk into the door. Nervously confused, but tried to hide it when he saw Spencer come up next to him. I forgot she was in this class... She giggled at him and kissed him, and then asked him a question. I had sentive hearing, and they sat a couple seats away.

"Why do you smell like cherries? The only person I know who smells like cherries is Lisey. Did-Did you kiss her!?" She asked. He shook his head denying it. I smirked as she still looked ferious. I giggled a little and then turned to my teacher walking in. The rest of the day was a blur...

~~~~~Seth POV~~~~~

 I seriously messed up this time. I thought as I quickly walked out of the girls bathroom. I was going to my class and then thought, oh no I have this class with both Spence and Lisey! Ugh... I wanted to ditch school but then that would end up on my record.

Spencer came up behind me and I nervously looked at her, trying to fake smile. "Hey baby" She said kissing my cheek. "Let's do something tonight, like watch a movie at my place." She said sitting next to me at my seat. "Wait.. Why do you smell like cherries!? The only person I know that smells like cherries is Lisey. Did-Did you kiss Lisey!?" She asked feriously. 

"No. No. No, I did NOT! Of course I will come over. Are your parent's going to be there?" I asked her.

"No. Neither is my brother..."

"Okay... Cool" I said smiling at her.

~Lisey's POV~ 

I walked up to my doorway and unlocking the door. I pushed the door opened and took the keys out closing the wooden door as it creaked back closed. I ran upstairs, the floorboards creeking everytime I took a step. Luckily the stairs weren't wooden, they were metal. It would seriously hurt to fall down these stairs. They go in a circle with make you dizzy if you go too fast.

 I opened the door to me room and saw Danni sitting there on my bed happily. I sighed not really in the mood, but she looked cheerful so I decided to see what she wants. She might ever make me cheerful.

"Hey Danni! What are you doing here?" I asked. She smiled bigger, and I smiled a little too. Whadda you know? It's already rubbing off!

"I was missing you sissy!" She said jumping off the bed and running over to hug me. I smiled a little more and laughed at her. She can be so cute sometimes!

"Well why don't we do something? Oh! I know lets go to that new park!" I said happily. She smiled as wide as her little mouth could go, showing her teeth. Few were missing, bu it made her cuter!! I picked her up and carried her to her room. I picked an outfit which consists on jean shorts which were a little ripped, and a cute tank-top and I got her a little sweater just in case. I grabbed her shoes and rushed her off to the front door.

 I changed myself and then went downstairs to see her sitting at the front door, playing with her shoes. I smiled and then tapped her shoulder and she turned around and smiled. I grabbed  my converse and slipped them on loosley tying my shoes. I grabbed Danni's hand and led her to my car. I buckled her in and drove to the park. 

 She ran to the slides as soon as she got out. I closed the door, but grabbed my phone first and then I ran after her. I went to catch her, but she jumped off the slide before I could. I ran over to her quickly. "Why would you do that?! Are you okay!?" I asked her looking for any bruises. She had no scratches or anything and I sighed in relief. She smiled at me and went back to slide. I frowned at her but let her go.

"Can I do it again, Peanut butter?" She called me by the nick-name she gave me. I used to eat peanut butter, yep plain peanut butter. So my mom started calling me that, but then I told her to stop. It's cuter when its a little 3 or 4 year old. I mean its NOT NOT cute, but ADORABLE!! 

 I watched as she did it again, after I nodded at her. After everything she wanted to do we were BOTH pooped out. I sighed as I wiped the sweat from my face. It was getting cooler as the night started to die down. I buckled Danni back in before driving off to home.

~Seth POV ~ 7:30 PM~

I got finished with Spence and she smiled at me before putting her clothes back on. I sighed as I put on my boxers and pants. "Bye." She said before kissing me, and then leaving. Her shirt was inside out. I smirked to myself. A couple minutes later the door rang. Must be Spence again, probably wanting more. I walked to the door and opened it up.

"Came back for more?" I smirked, but it wasn't Spencer... It was Lisey. "Okay forget that question... What are you doing here?" I asked her, very VERY confused. I smiled at me and pushed the door all the way open, and saw me without a shirt.

"I came here to... Talk to you..." She said looking everywere but me. 

"Whatcha need to talk about?" I asked causually. She sighed before running her finger through her hair and then fixing it. She grabbed my hand leading me to my room, and closed/and locked the door. I was scared for a minute before she tackled me with a kiss. As I was about to surrender to her she pulled away. She smirked at me, and I didn't know what she was smirking for. Until I felt that my 'hood' or 'thingy' was happier than usual...

~A/N~

It's probably short... I don't really care. I just wanted to finish the chapter so I could move on to the next chapter.

<3 Ky

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 1.2K 31
A 'bully' and a 'nerd' become friends much to the students surprise. As their friendship blossoms they are faced with many obstacles thrown at them b...
85.2K 3.1K 26
"Ashton, I know I'm not the usual type of pretty cheerleader you usually hang out with. I'm not sexy, I'm not attractive, and I'm absolutely no fun...
136K 5.5K 64
Melody Jade Winterson She was always the quiet loner in high school, known by her innocence and brains; she was clearly the school's typical Nerd. No...
48.7K 9.1K 35
One HIGH SCHOOL, Two STUDENTS One a HOT JOCK The other an AWKWARD NERD Both HATE each other UNTIL, One DAY, Everything CHANGES LOVE awakens... And...