Carl Grimes Imagines

By Jazinuo

Request are open!!! More

When You First Meet
|Help|
|I Love You|
|What|
|Bitch|
♡So Gay♡

When you Sick

924 17 3
By Jazinuo

The outbreak took effect on you in the prison. You were a coughing and sneezing mess. Your face looked pale and you had horrible bags under your eyes.

Carl came into your cell and sat next to you as you laid.He put his hand on you face and just smiled a cute smile on his freckled face.

" Hey, Carl?" You asked weakly, looking up at him.

"Yeah?"

"You think I'm going to turn into one of them? One of those walkers?"You asked.

Honestly, Carl didn't know himself, but he felt hope. He didn't want to lose you now. He didn't want to lose you ever.

"No, your going to beat this,Y/N." He said with a serious face.

You smiled softly and put your hand in his. You  were happy you had Carl by your side and he was happy you were with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
1.8M 60.3K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
161K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
78.5K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...