From Best Friend to Boyfriend...

By Pilot_Daddy

It's the first year of high school for Emil (Iceland), the unfortunate boy who is often described as a fridge... More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1. The First Day of Hell
Chapter 2. Tricking the Parents
Chapter 3. The Party Goes Down
Chapter 4. Mistake of the Year
Chapter 5. Punishment
Chapter 6. Plans and Ideas
Chapter 7. Preparing for a Party
Chapter 8. The Plot thickens
Chapter 9. The Secret.
Chapter 10. A time of magic.
Chapter 11. Emil goes Meow
Chapter 12. A Curious Yao
Chapter 13. The Date
Chapter 14. Babysitting and Existential crisis'
Chapter 15. Christmas Present
Chapter 16. Do You Want to be My, like, Boyfriend?
Chapter 17. It Started out with a Kiss
Chapter 18. How did it end up like this?
Chapter 19. It was only a kiss
Chapter 20. A Brother's love.
Chapter 21. Surprise.
Chapter 22. Mistake of The Century
Chapter 23. I'm So Sorry.
Chapter 25. Actions Always Have Consequences
Chapter 26. The Past Was Just Prologue.
Chapter 27. Don't Go Away Yet
Chapter 28. The End is Near.
Chapter 29. Swan Song.
Chapter 30. The Price Of Freedom.
Chapter 31. Now or Never.
Chapter 32. We will meet again. End.
Epilogue

Chapter 24. Help from the BTT

261 29 9
By Pilot_Daddy

"Guys I'm not that fat am I?" Michelle asked, gripping the small belly she had at the bottom of her stomach. The girl stared at the mirror in front of her while her brother and his friends sat behind her, wine glass in Francis' hand as Antonio and Gilbert shared a photo album.

"Dearie, that's not fat, you see that small stomach you have there? That's where your organs are, that's protecting you so you don't die. Don't worry about it; it's just your body doing its job." Francis reassured as he took a sip of his drink. The girl pouted then sat beside her older brother. The two were currently having a bonding session, where Francis would drink wine while Michelle would gossip about all the things going down. Of course, this session had two special guests.  Both Gilbert and Antonio went  through the old pictures. The dates and locations scribbled on the back with a permanent marker, while the people in the picture were almost unrecognisable.

"Oh wow remember this. Look how cute Lovi is." Antonio commented, showing Francis a picture of Lovino and Feliciano in small dresses. Those peaceful times, they realise that they were making memories of a world that once was back then, all they knew was that they were having fun in the hazy summers heat.

This town was an odd one in Michelle's mind. Most of the children here seemingly appeared from nowhere, and while adults were seen Michelle hadn't recalled being raised by any. She always had Francis and that was it. Whenever she had questioned where her parents were she never got a definite answer, mostly because no one knew who her parents were.

"Isn't it weird how many orphans live in this town?" Michelle questioned, causing Antonio, Gilbert and Francis to look away awkwardly.

"It is isn't it?" Gilbert agreed, the albino flicked through the pages. The fact that she was correct about that statement was worrying. In the past when he had asked his father, Vati, where his mother was the reply would be the same old 'I don't know.'

The photos seemed to go in order, until a certain page where they stop completely for a few years before starting again. Those few years came with the gang wars that had accompanied the town. Struggles for dominance over different areas had plagued the local children and their guardians. Children were taken as ransom. Some never returning from their homes, some changing forever and some growing to resent the family they had been stolen from. Michelle was lucky that she was practically shielded from it all, however, she knew that Leon wasn't.

The disputes had continued for a while before the children began to revolt, the small children becoming rebellious teenagers. The gang leaders couldn't even control them; and once Arthur was down, the rest of the gang leaders came toppling after him. Francis, Gilbert and Antonio were all apart of a gang too, oddly enough.

For some reason she couldn't seem but get the idea of Leon crying from last night out of her head. "Hey you three are pretty good at relationships right?" She asked them, earning a scoff from Gilbert. "As good as it gets."

"What is it that you need chica?" Antonio inquired, the male observing the adorable pictures that Francis had taken in the past.

"You don't have a boyfriend do you? I don't want you getting pregnant now. You have to use protection. I know I went over this with Matthew but I can't remember if I did with you."

"You did..."

"Good."

"Anyway. This advice isn't for me. It's about the ship... You know the reason I brought you all here."

The three reactions were all different. Gilbert, Francis and Antonio all glanced upwards at Michelle's serious glare.

"Is that why you gathered us here?" Francis seemed shocked that Michelle would ask for shipping advice. She really was desperate.

Gilbert, on the other hand, was rather confused as to what they were talking about. "What ship?"

"Dios mio, don't tell me it's sunk?" Antonio's voice showed the concern for the two children. He was a secret Fangirl, as secret as they came at points.

"It has." Michelle admitted. Her voice grew dark as Antonio gasped. "Ay. No. That's so... I can't believe it."

"What ship?" Gilbert tried again, he was seemingly lost in all of this.

"Are Leon and Emil not a thing?" Francis almost spat out his wine. Even the blond had been cheering for them all this time. "What in gods name happened?"

"Well last night I saw Leon looking rather said so I asked Kiku and he told me that Elizabeta saw Leon and Im Yong Soo making out at the disco."

That only seemed to shock the Spanish male even more than he already was. "No, què tell me it's not true."

"It's true." Michelle had an even harder time admitting it. Francis shook his head in disbelief. "Impossible, Leon would never do that right?"

"That's why I need to get to the bottom of this.. Toni, Brother, Gil. Are you three going to help me find all this out?"

"Of course chica. Let's do this."

"I second that."

"I don't get the big deal it's just people not going out with each-" Gilbert earned a death glare from the three of them, he nodded then looked away. "I'll help if you want."

"So what are we going to do?" Michelle crossed her legs as she thought.

"Well when I was younger I loved being captured by Arthur." Francis confessed. He crossed his hands over his legs in embarrassment, luckily the wine glass was at his side. A shade of pink tiny appearing on his cheeks as he thought of those times. "I think that's a fetish." Gilbert muttered, causing Francis to tut.

"Gilbert you would know about fetishes. I don't even want to know what you do with Matthew." Francis turned his head, Gilbert instantly gasped, realising what he was suggesting. Well it wasn't a lie... But in front of Michelle that was a no no. "Oh are we really going to go into that lane?"

Michelle's mind instantly turned to the gutter, she couldn't filter out the thoughts of her older brother's and their lovers. It embarrassed her even more than it did the other two males.

"GUYS! THE REASON WE ARE HERE! REMEMBER!" She cried, blushing madly.

"I think Francis has a point. Listen to him. We could kidnap Emil and Leon then Leon could get them both out of there and he'd look like a hero." Antonio was in his own little world, not even realising the fact his friends were talking about their sexual preferences, harassing Michelle in the process.

"Wouldn't we look bad to the police?" Gilbert was acting oddly responsible today. It was a fresh change of pace, one that looked odd on his personality. They didn't compliment each other whatsoever. A reckless personality matched with a responsible attitude, it was like a gentleman who had a secret life as a punk kid... Wait wasn't that Arthur?

"Gil, since when have you cared about the police?" Antonio asked, his voice truly concerned about his friend's change in perspective.

That seemed to knock Gilbert out of his moment of brief revelation. "Tonio has a point. Right Michelle lets go."

The three boys instinctively got up. Gilbert in front of Antonio and Francis. The blond placed his finished wine glass down as he grabbed his coat. Michelle quickly grabbed hers and followed.

"Wait for me!"

---------

Michelle, Antonio, Gilbert and Francis all sat hidden behind a group of bushes. They peered into Yao's house as Leon was in the living room watching television. The male looked more depressed than anything else. He sat the couch clutching onto a pillow with a frown.

Michelle decided that it was best she leave this to the boys, not that she minded kidnapping her friend for a greater cause it was just... She was pretty sure this is illegal

"I'll tap on the backdoor. Francy - Pants, Tonio and Michelle I want you three to stand by the door and hold him down." Gilbert ordered, Michelle looked away while Francis just laughed. Out of the four of them, only Antonio seemed the most concerned about this all. "It's scary how you know how to do this." The Spanish male muttered, then shivered the second he heard the other's response.

"I've had experience." Gilbert laughed glancing over at Francis. The male sighed then rolled his eyes."Again with the fetishes." Francis complained. "It's not a fetish, it's just apart of a fetish." Gilbert said, matter of factly.

"I seriously swear I'm going to slap you two so silly right now." Michelle looked angry at the two older youths.

"If you do it I'm sure that Gil would love it." Antonio suddenly got into the conversation, both Gilbert and Francis were shocked at his comeback.

"HEY! IM THE DOMINANT ONE." Gilbert pushed him down to the ground with his hand, about to start a fight.

"LALALALALALA." She sang, covering her ears and closing her eyes, as she chose to not listen. As much as Michelle would have liked to see the whole man on man action she didn't want to hear the misdeeds of her older brother.

The loud noise caused Leon to check from his house what was going on. As he stood in the garden it was then that the four of them realised that they had to capture him. Following on from the plan they decided to pounce. Gilbert ran out of the bushes, catching the boy off guard and pushing him down to the floor.

Leon squirmed and moved as the inner fighter came out of him. Leon saw the albino then began to freak out. He flailed, he kicked and tried his best to remove himself from that situation whatsoever. It seemed to fail, and he was eventually tied up and gagged by the three friends. The boy gave death glares to each member involved in his capture.

"TO THE CAR." Gilbert declared. He pointed forwards then laughed, Michelle had returned from her stay in the bushes only to find Leon tied up and gagged.

"When did the gag come into play?" Michelle queried blinking softly as she noticed Leon's rather uncomfortable position.  "..." Gilbert stayed silent, it was up to the albino to carry Leon and thus didn't want to reveal the truth behind the gag.

"I never remember saying that we were going to gag him." Michelle was getting angrier with each word, she swore that she was about to slap Gilbert. "Well.."

"Just get in the car." She ordered, crossing her arms and apologising to her friend. In her eyes this was somewhat wrong, but, now she was too deep. She swore that she was going to save her ship from sinking and even if that meant having to use all resources she was going to do it.

---------

With Leon caught already, Michelle and the three other males all decided Emil was next. Only Michelle, Gilbert and Antonio were hiding in the bushes while Leon was tied up with Francis sitting beside him trying to calm him down inside the car. Who knew that Leon had a fear of being kidnapped? Well, that being said because of Arthur, Francis, and Antonio nearly every kid in the town had a living fear of being kidnapped.

The wind was blowing Emil's hair into a frenzy. The first time that he goes out in a day and the wind just decided to act like a child pulling apart his hair and throwing it around the place. The worst part, in his opinion was the feeling that the hair wasn't quite in its place. Lukas stood in front of him, the blond make sighed as he noticed that Emil was just blankly staring into the distance. "Ice are you okay?" Lukas asked him, the male snapped out of his daze only to nod.

"Yeah I am. I was just thinking about something." He admitted, the male stared into the sky as he thought. The events of that night still played in his head as he thought about Leon and Im Yong Soo. "They would make a better couple." Emil muttered, causing Lukas to look up from the small pit he was making.

"What are you doing anyway?" Emil enquired, Lukas simply smiled in response, making Emil get up and look over. The sliver haired male did so with a frown. Lukas seemed to be making a hole in the ground to bury something, a time capsule in the ground possibly?

"What are we burying?" Emil enquired, bending down to his brother. "A troll."

"What...?"

"I'm just kidding, we're burying some seeds."

"Why is the hole so big?"

"Do you always ask so many questions? It's big because we need a few seeds altogether. Now stay here I'm going to get the seed so we can spill some in and see how it grows."

Emil could have sworn that all this was euphemism for something else. Yet, he didn't dare question his brother's logic. Even Lukas was going to spill his seeds inside the large hole. Now that he rephrased it... It sounded much worse.

"Hey Bro do you-" Emil was kept quiet by the sound of rushing feet. His heart racing. His eyes widened. He himself was thrown back into someone's chest. The awkward position meant that Emil couldn't see who the hell was holding him back. However, that didn't stop him from hyperventilating.

The albino began to panic. He screamed as loud as he could as tears were brought to his eyes. Lukas came running out of the house. His older brother looked about ready to murder someone.

By this point in time Gilbert was standing behind Emil, rope in his hand, both Antonio and Michelle were right behind frozen by Lukas' glare.

"We can explain." Gilbert tried to reason with Lukas who was not having any of it.

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU."

"RUN RUN RUN."  Antonio screamed, moving Michelle as the two ran off.

Emil was left lying on the ground, his knees tucked to his chest as he rocked himself back and forward. Lukas had managed to tackle Gilbert to the ground, and was trying his best not to kill the other. Michelle and Antonio had run off. They weren't going back, they were leaving their friend behind sensibly. Well it was more like they didn't want the blame of this.

Returning to the car they had explained the situation to Francis who had began to freak out. Leon took this opportunity to get out and run towards the house. He hobbled towards the back garden, Gilbert was being held on the floor by Berwald while Lukas had to be held back by Matthias.

That's when he saw Emil being reassured by Tino.

The boy was crying on the floor, gripping his hair as he cried. His eyes were shut as he screamed at any who tried to get near him. Leon hobbled over to the boy, bending down to him and trying his best to reassure him, with his hands tied and mouth gagged it wasn't working that well. Tino didn't know what to do, he glanced at Leon and then at Emil. Tino was currently trying to get Leon away. This wasn't the best situation.

Emil opened his eyes, a slight light behind them as he saw Leon, the male instinctively hugged onto him, calming down slightly as he felt Leon's chest breath up and down slowly. His eyes widened as he realised what he was doing. Thoughts ran through his mind. Was it Leon's doing?

Glaring at Leon through tear filled eyes he began to scream, "LEAVE ME! I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU."

Leon stood back, he glanced sadly down at Emil. The other stood up, his crying reduced to sniffles as he ran into the house.

In the distance, Michelle watched with an exasperated expression. Why did she allow her brother's friends to help her? They had just made things worse.

------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
569K 12.7K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
4.3K 274 10
just a love story of two people that keep meeting each other. • trigger warning: death
96.1K 4.5K 20
❝Being in the seventh wheel is quite fun❞ in which where Lance thinks that he is not needed and feels like he's better off gone with suicide. ❥ angs...