The Return

Par LionHeart721

***UNDERE MAJOR EDITING*** Willow thinks she failed her country. The memories of the war still haunt her afte... Plus

Prolouge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Seven
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Yeesh
Chapter 14
HELP
Ugh
Chapter 15
Don't Yell At Me
Announcement
Questions

Authors Note

2K 29 8
Par LionHeart721

Hey guys! Don't yell at me X) I know I haven't updated since summer and that was due to lack of motivation to literally do nothing. But right now I am sick as a dog and can do nothing, which sucks cuz tomorrow's New Year's Eve. So I will be laying on my couch home alone watching the ball drop and writing. This story will be undergoing major editing because I was to Lazy to actually edit each chapter when I should have. I may also change the story line a bit but if I do I will make sure to tell you. Give me some feed back! How do like this story? Is there anything that I should change? How do you want this story to end? Would you read Voyage of the Dawn Treader if I wrote one? Don't be shy! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, or what ever you celebrate, and I hope you all have a happy new year!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

16.2K 264 18
She was the light. He was the darkness. One couldn't exist without the other. Edmund Pevensie knew that he was a king. He knew that he didn't deserv...
38.5K 1.4K 28
"i had the time of my life fighting dragons with you." - pandora of narnia 【narnia fanfic】 【peter pevensie x fem! oc】 disclaimer: i don't own narnia...
11.2K 285 11
Prince Caspian x female!reader [The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian] As the Pevensies' best friend and most loyal companion during their first s...
387K 8.5K 55
"You're so beautiful" He whispered, the both of them shocked that he actually said it to her in the voice he had said in it. He didn't regret it one...