Boy Rock Band

By Triple_A_04

Ash starts to miss the old musical days when he used to be a lead singer in a band and makes his own brand ne... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7: Ash's Return
Chapter 8: Official Enemies
Chapter 9: The Mysterious Text
Chapter 10: The Stabbing
Chapter 11: Awake
Chapter 12: The News
Chapter 13: He's Back
Chapter 14: The Surprise Reveal
Chapter 15: Problems Backstage
Chapter 16: What an Entrance
Chapter 17: Squid
Chapter 18: That's What You Get When You Mess With The Spencer's
Chapter 19: You're Under Arrest
Chapter 20: The Plan
Chapter 21: What Are You Doing Here?
Chapter 22: The Call
Chapter 23: You're Free
Chapter 24: I Wonder...
Chapter 25: Tom!
Chapter 26: Top Ten Performance
Chapter 27: Fearless
Chapter 28: Nightmare
Chapter 29: Who Was At The Door Netty?
Chapter 30: Semi's
Chapter 31: Grand Finalist's
Chapter 32: I Will Be Coming Tomorrow Night
Chapter 33: Top Two
Chapter 34: I Trust You
Chapter 35: All We Need Is...
Chapter 37: The Last Day
Chapter 38: The Tour
Epilogue

Chapter 36: The Winner Is...

26 2 0
By Triple_A_04

The audience started to call out the names of the band they wanted to win. The judges went backstage and discussed their decisions on the winner. They then returned. Simon gave Dermot the envelope that would reveal the winner.

"Ok, the winner of X-Factor UK is inside this envelope and that act is..."Everyone went quiet with anticipation. "Boy Rock Band!" Dermot shouted as streamers, confetti and balloons went everywhere. The boys were shocked, their friends and family ran on stage.

"We did it, we won X-Factor!" Squid shouted.

"Well done David" Michael congratulated

"Thanks, you weren't too bad yourself and you can call me Squid"

Michael smiled at that.

"Anything you boys would like to say?" Dermot asked and Ash took the mic.

"I'd like to thank my band who are best mates for coming on this journey with me, Mel B for being a great mentor, family and friends for standing by us this whole time and also to all of our fans always sending us love and support whether it was through social media or in person. But the main guy I would like to thank is David, without his surprise entrances, secrets we wouldn't had made it this far and he has also been through the toughest of times out of all of us so, I can't you enough mate, you're the best friend a guy could ever have, you all are" Ash said and Squid gave him a hug and then stole the mic.

"Now that I've got the mic, I can thank the main man himself, Ash, you brought us together and we wouldn't even be here if it weren't for you. I'd also like to thank Michael. Even though he put me through all of the torture, he saved my life tonight and I'm grateful for that so thanks Michael" Squid thanked.

"Well lets now look at your journey throughout being at X-Factor" Dermot said as a video started up which made everyone crack up laughing but it did reveal some bad things as well but that no longer mattered. The rest of the night then went on with partying and then the next day would be their last.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
579K 21K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...