Thug Lovin'

By beyatch_

Onika Maraj was a good girl. Stayed in church, prayed every night, is getting her college degrees, and is hap... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•51•
•52•
•53•
•54•
•55•
••
•56•
•••
New Book Alert

•4•

2.3K 125 16
By beyatch_

Nicki's POV
9:40

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.

I know when that Hotline Bling
That can only mean one thing

I took my phone off of my charger from under my pillow. I sighed at the contact. It was Safaree. I answered it.

"I thought I blocked your number." I said.

"Nicki, stop playing. You know you want me back." He said.

"Like hell I do. Leave me the fuck alone." I said, hanging up. As if he knew when to make me smile, I got a call from Meek. I answered.

"What do you want, Rihmeek." I asked, smiling. "Nothing. Just wanted to say good morning." He said. I laughed. "Well that was corny. Why did you really call me?" I asked. "Because I wanted to tell you that the morning was good? What else you want me to say. I called you to say good morning." He said. "Alright. Good morning, I guess." I said.

"What you doing today? Other than going out with me?" He asked. "I don't have anything to do, so I'll probably just watch LifeTime movies all day with my best friend while we eat ice cream." I said. "What?" He questioned. I laughed. "It's a girl thing." I said. "Oh, cool." He said.

"What about you?" I asked, sitting up in my bed. "I gotta take my sister to get a passport. I'm taking her to Paris in 3 months for her birthday." He said. "Ooh, Paris. That sounds fun." I said. "Yeah. Her ass better be thankful because its not cheap either." He said. I bit my lip. His voice is so sexy in the morning. I tried not to think about that though.

"Well, I gotta go. I need to go get some ice cream." I said. "Okay, bye girlfriend." He said. I smiled. "Goodbye Rihmeek." I said. I hung the phone up.

"I guess I gotta get up now." I said to myself.

**********
Meek's POV

"Na! Come on! We gotta go!" I yelled from downstairs. I had just talked to Nicki and I was in a good mood. After taking Na out to get her passport, I gotta go sell over on Broadway Ave. that's why I need her to hurry her ass up. "What the hell? Can you not? I was coming." She said. She went into the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar. "Alright. Lets go." She said.

     We got in the car and I started on my way to the place. "I was gon' take your fat ass to McDonalds but I see niggas don't like to wait." I said. She laughed. "Shut the fuck up, brother." She said. "Gladly." I admitted.

     We got to the post office to get Na a passport application. When we went in, she got the application and sat at the table and filled it out. Meanwhile, I found a quiet corner and called Pmon.

     "Yo, Meek. He ain't playing. If you ain't down here by 11:00, he said he raiding the trap." He warned. "I don't care. That nigga can raid all he wants! He ain't getting my money. I'ma meet him up and do business." I said. "Meek, I'm dead serious. Get down here in 20 minutes!" He said. I smacked my teeth. "Aight fine, man. I'll be there in 20 minutes." I said, hanging up. I went over to Na.

     "Na, you almost done?"  I asked. "Yeah, give me 2 minutes to finish." She said. I waited a second and she took the application up to the desk. We walked out of the postal office and got into the car.

     "Now, this ain't gon' happen all the time, but I'ma take you with me to do business. You not gon' get out the car or say shit, okay?" I asked. "Okay. I got you." She said. I put the car in drive and pulled off.

**********
Nicki's POV

"Candi!" I yelled down to her room. "What?" She yelled back. "LifeTime and Chill! Now?!" I asked. "Yeah! Coming!" She said. I hopped in my bed and grabbed a big bowl of ice cream. I put one on the other side for Candi. Thembi was at work right now.

She walked into my room. "Lets get it!" She yelled. "Oh, remind me to get ready at 5, okay?" I asked. "Yeah, why?" She asked as I turned the channel. "Because, I got a date." I said. "Look at you. One day away from Safaree and you already got a boo." She said. I laughed.

"Its not like that Candi." I said. "Its complicated." I continued. She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, okay." She said, taking a bite of her ice cream. "Aw! Annabelle. You got my favorite ice cream!" She gushed. I laughed. "Your welcome." I said as we started to watch movies.

**********

It was 4:45 and Rihmeek texted me.

What's your address? He asked. I took a bite of my ice cream and texted back.

1280 Jameson Road. When r u coming to pick me up?? I asked. He texted back immediately.

In about an hour. Be ready tho. He said.

Okay baby. I said, anxiously waiting for his response.

Get used to that shit. 😏

I laughed. I turned my phone off. Candi and I had gone through 3 LifeTime movies and 4 boxes of ice cream. "Okay Candi. I gotta get ready." I said. "Okay sis. Text me if you need me." She said. "Alright." I said. I put my music onto my bluetooth speaker and went into my closet.

"What should I wear for him tonight?" I asked myself. I stopped on a dress that I thought would be perfect. It was a pink floral crop top and a fitted skirt with the same pattern. I put it in my bed and went to take a shower.

After I got out, I kept my hair in its curly state. I went to do my makeup while my towel was wrapped around my body. I got a text from Meek as I applied my lipstick.

Be there in 30

I continued to finish my makeup. When I was done with that, I went into my room and put lotion on my body before putting on my dress. I grabbed my phone and realized that I had another text from Meek.

Outside

I grabbed my purse and my phone and went outside. I saw his car and I walked to it. He got out to open my door and I got in. He got in on his side and drove off.

"Hey, Mr. I called to say good morning." I said. He chuckled. "Don't go there... Ms.Williams." He said. I laughed. "Okay, I won't." I said, putting my hands up in surrender. "So, where are we going?" I asked, folding my lips in and creating dimples. "It's a really fancy restaurant that I thought you might like." He said. "How do you know what I like?" I asked. "I have my ways. Just watch." He said. I shrugged.

     We drove the rest of the way there, talking about random things. When we got there, he came to my side and opened my door. "Thanks." I told him. "No problem." I noticed his outfit that I hadn't really seen before. He had on some black pants and a plain red shirt with a DreamChasers jacket. "What's DreamChasers?" I asked.

"That's me and my boys. We made an oath that we'd always chase our dreams, so we're DreamChasers." He said. "Oh. Okay." I said. We went into the restaurant and it was really fancy. It screamed rich bitch. The waiter seated me and Meek at a booth. I sat on one side and he sat on another.

Because I had eaten ice cream all day, I was hungry! I hadn't had real food for while. "You hungry, ma?" He asked me. I looked up from my menu. "You just don't understand how hungry I am." I said. He laughed at me as I looked back at the menu. Once I had figured out what I wanted, I looked up at Meek.

"What you getting?" He asked me. "Don't worry about it. You'll find out when I tell the waiter." I said. "Why you have to do all that? I just wanted to know what you were getting." He said. "Okay, fine. I'm getting steak and mashed potatoes with green beans and a Shirley Temple." I said. "Damn, trying to lock you gon' be expensive as shit." He said. I laughed. "Rihmeek, I'm hungry. I don't always eat that much." I said.

"I bet ya ass do." He said. "Bet all you want. I don't." I said. "Anyway, I still don't know a lot about you." I continued. "Yeah, that's why I'm coming over tonight." He said. I raised my eyebrow. "You know you're not getting in bed with me, right?" I asked. "I ain't staying the night. I'm just coming over. I don't do that." He said. I smirked at what I heard, but he was looking at his menu, too busy to see me. Most guys just wanna have sex and leave.

"You know, I was scared of you when I first saw you." I said. He looked up at me. "I noticed." He said. I laughed at his facial expression. "It was until you smiled that I decided that you were okay." I said. "Aight, beautiful. I'll take that." He said. I blushed. "You only call me beautiful because I have on makeup. All guys only like you with makeup on."

He scrunched is face up. "Who the fuck said that?" He asked. "My ex. For 7 years, the only time he called me beautiful was when I had on makeup." I said. "That ain't all guys. I bet you look better without it. I don't like that makeup shit anyway." He said. I smiled. "I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be back." I said. "Aight." He replied.

Meek's POV

I waited until she was gone to call the waiter over. "Yes sir, are you ready to order?" She asked. "Yeah, let me get a steak with mashed potatoes and green beans with a Shirley Temple and a seafood plate for me." I said. "Okay, anything else?" She asked.

"Yeah, when you bring that out, can you bring a piece of cake for her with a letter in it?" I asked. "We don't usually do that, but for you to be asking, I think I can make something happen." She said, smiling. "Thanks." I said, handing her the message on a small piece of paper. As soon as she walked away, Nicki came back.

"Did she come for us to order?" She asked. "Yeah, and if I didn't know what you wanted, you wouldn't have gotten anything." I said. "Nah, you still would've gotten me something, Rihmeek." She said. "Aight, that's probably true. But still. Don't give me that attitude next time I ask you what you want." I told her.

Nicki's POV

I liked this in Meek. I don't know what it was about him treating me like a child, but I liked it. It was actually kinda attractive to me.

We talked and talked until the waitress brung some food out for us. I noticed that there was a piece of cake on the table. "Is that yours?" I asked. "Nope. Its yours." He said. I smiled. Only he would do something corny like this. I said my grace before I ate.

As soon as I took a bite, I closed my eyes. I could not express how delicious this food tasted. Rihmeek laughed at me. "Told you you would like his place." He said. I rolled my eyes and kept eating. By the time I got to the cake, I was full. "I think I'ma just take this with me." I told Rihmeek. He shook his head. "We not taking nothing with us. You gotta eat it here." He said. I sighed. I wanted to ask why, but I chose not to question his ways. I slowly pulled the small plate in front of me and took a bite.

As I was chewing, there was something in my cake that wasn't cake. I pulled it out and it was a piece pf paper. I looked up at Meek and he smiled. I looked back down at the paper and opened it. I read it out loud.

"If I'm a DreamChaser, and your my dream, don't expect me to stop chasing you." I said out loud.

"Aww! Your so corny its cute." I said. We laughed. "No, but seriously. Don't expect me to stop." He said to me. I bit my lip.

"I don't."

**********

It was later on at my house when we were getting to know each other. I sat up against the headboard of my bed and he laid across my bed at the end. I noticed a lot about Rihmeek that I hadn't noticed before.

"So what do you do for a living?" I asked him. He sighed. "You know I love you, right. I blushed and rolled my eyes. "Oh my gosh, that has nothing todo with the question, Meek. What do you do?" I asked again. He huffed. "When I tell you, you can't judge immediately." He said. "Okay, just tell me." I said.

"I sell." He said. My eyes widened.
"You sell?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 10.2K 43
❌ Esta obra é um Dark Romance. ❌ "Em meio ao caos da minha nova vida, descobri que o diabo não se resume ao estereótipo clássico de um homenzinho ver...
153K 15.1K 26
⚽️ 𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗘 𝗟𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗮 perde seu pai por uma fatalidade. Nisso, teria que passar a morar com sua mãe e seu padrasto, o que era seu pesadelo. Em mei...
1.4M 82.6K 79
De um lado temos Gabriella, filha do renomado técnico do São Paulo, Dorival Júnior. A especialidade da garota com toda certeza é chamar atenção por o...
1.1M 66.6K 47
Atenção! Obra em processo de revisão! +16| 𝕽𝖔𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖍𝖆 - 𝕽𝖎𝖔 𝕯𝖊 𝕵𝖆𝖓𝖊𝖎𝖗𝖔| Fast burn. Mel é uma menina que mora sozinha, sem família e s...