One Problem (camren)

By camrenkordied

Captain of the cheerleading squad Lauren Jauregui and Quiet soccer player Camila Cabello what happens when th... More

Camren
One Problem (camren)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
On Hold
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
PLEASE READ!!!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
YO CAMZ GOT HACKED!!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 43 -the rest-
IF YOU'RE CONFUSED
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Hey guess what?
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
CamrenShipper_5H
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 59 pt.2
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
ONE SHOTS IS UP
Rewriting?
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 69 pt.2 (short)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
CHAPTER 80 (FINAL)

Chapter 50

27.6K 429 340
By camrenkordied

A/N: Keariana. Short af. 😬

Keana's POV

"Stop walking away Jesus Christ!" I heard Ariana exclaim after me while I just rolled my eyes and walked faster.

"Don't make me tackle you!" She threatened and I snorted shaking my head.

"You can't even catch a ball right what makes you think you can tackle me!" I laughed sarcastically hearing Ariana grunt.

A few seconds later I puffed out air as I had a face full of dirt and grass while a weight was on my back.

"Because I'm your bunny." Ariana whispered and my irritation almost completely faded.

"Well you'd rather have the lion that would try and eat the duck." I mumbled and I felt her sigh against my back.

"The story was actually a mouse but okay." Ariana whispered sadly and I huffed.

"Whatever," I grumbled as I laid on the dirty ground.

"Doesn't mean I'd give my duck up though." Ariana mumbled as she laid on top of my back.

"But you would if someone better came along, someone like Lauren." I sighed with a whisper and she held me tighter.

"No, because you are my Lauren to my Camila." Ariana whispered in my ear firmly and my heart died.

"I hate you, fuck." I groaned and I felt her smile her perfect fucking smile against my shoulder blades.

"I hate you too." Ariana stated above a whisper and I sighed before realizing where we were.

"Why are we whispering in the middle of the woods?" I whispered and I felt her shrug.

"I don't know, it's our secret now us and the wilderness!" Ariana exclaimed in a whisper and I giggled shaking my head.

"I need to get up off this ground, I'm too sexy for this." I replied and she put all her weight on me.

"Let's stay just for a second." Ariana mumbled as she nuzzled my neck.

"Ari I can't-"

"You can and you will, just for a minute ducky." She mumbled and I pouted not being able to move as I felt the dirt mush against my face.

"You'd say different if you were the one getting a face full of dirt." I grunted at her and she just cuddled my back.

"Shh,"

"I don't feel like being on the ground bunny!" I hissed and she slapped my back before pecking it.

"Cool," she hugged me and I frowned before trying to get up.

"Bitch get off I'm actually hurting." I whined and she started to hum a song.

"Ariana this is not the time to hum We're All In This Together!" I irritatedly said to her and she laughed lightly before she nipped my neck.

"Ow! Seriously get up we can hang out alone somewhere else!" I whined and she giggled causing me to push her off.

"Kea! Ew!" Ariana exclaimed loudly as her back met with the dirt and I frowned standing up.

"Shut up! It's literally on my fucking face!" I exclaimed irritated and she glared at me.

"Here I was trying to be cute and you have to be an impatient ass!" Ariana snipped and I rolled my eyes before wiping my face.

"I told you to get up though!" I pointed out with a frown making her get up and grimace.

"I didn't want too!" Ariana replied back as I rolled my eyes.

Here we go again.

"Fucking obviously I was dying down there!" I sighed angrily and she gasped lightly.

"Did you just call me fat?" Ariana gasped and my eyes widened as my heart dropped.

"What? No of course I didn't-"

"How dare you!" Ariana exclaimed and I frowned confused.

"You need to chill because I never said anything like that Ari." I said nonchalantly and she raised her eyebrows warningly.

"Now I have to "chill" who do you think I am?" Ariana snapped and I stared at her shrugging.

"Obviously someone who has no chill." I shrugged and she glared at me before moving past me as she nudged her shoulder against mine harshly.

"Ariiii!" I sang before going after her as she stomped away angrily.

"Leave me alone!" Ariana grumbled and I chuckled inwardly.

"Ariana Grande! Stop being a baby! I didn't say or insinuate anything about your weight. Try having your face squished in the mud when you're trying to get your girlfriend to listen. That's what I meant by dying Jesus Christ." I frowned and she stopped in her place as she looked at me with a soft look on her face.

"What?" I asked confused at her sudden change.

"You said I'm your girlfriend." Ariana said sheepishly and I nodded.

"That's what you are right?" I asked frowning until my eyes widened a little, "right?" I panicked and she smiled lightly.

"Yes right." Ariana smiled and I was at ease.

"That's rad can we go set up our tent now?" I asked politely and she chuckled lowly before grabbing my hand and pulling me into her.

"Let's go," She smiled softly before holding me firmly and kissing my lips.

My eyes widened in surprise and she squeezed my ass before pecking my lips once more and walked us out of the trees. I scratched my head confused at what just happened and I looked at Ariana who looked like she just won the lottery. Once we were back at the waterhole she wrapped a protective arm around my waist and walked us to a rock nearby. When we sat down we watched people converse  and Ariana kissed my cheek as some people glanced at us.

"You good Ari?" I asked as she held me a little tighter and she hummed.

"Yep, I'm fine girlfriend." She smiled as she looked out to the class.

"Oh gosh," I mumbled making sure she didn't hear me and she giggled to herself as she rubbed my arm.

"You tired babe?" Ariana asked and I sighed shaking my head.

"No-"

"Good," Ariana whispered and my eyes widened a little as she slid her hand up my leg.

"O-Oh? Alright." I coughed and I swung my legs back and forth from the rock and he held my hand.

"Wonder what Lauren is doing for her and Camila's date." Ariana stated and I shrugged looking into her brown eyes.

"Fuck it, I'm gonna take you on a date. If Lauren can do it then so can I." Ariana said and I smiled softly,

"You're cute," I blushed and she kissed my forehead.

"Let's go see what the girls are doing and then later me and you have some time." Ariana said with a wink and her slender body hopped down from the rock and was soon embraced my water.

"What. The. Hell." I breathed out and watched her smile with her cute little dimple.

"Keana Marie you now have the weirdest most perfect relationship ever. Don't fuck up!" I told myself and hopped down with her.

_______________________________

Short whatever but thank httpcamrenotp and Cielo123467

Oh and I made that pic so yeah *Sadie Saxton's voice* You're welcome.

Well I hope you all enjoyed this very short chaptahh and let peace be with you all hallelujah praise the lord. *Allysus

Have a good day or night beautifuls, I'm single af 😁

-Maddie

_______________________________
Twitter: @HarmonizeCarly
Kik: SomeoneNoOneKnowz
Word Count: 1,213

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500K 16.8K 47
Y/N Y/L/N, she is a nerd and everybody treats her like she's invisible. She hates high school and she kept begging her mom if she could be homeschool...
2.3M 51.3K 70
What happens when Camila Cabello meets her celebrity crush Lauren Jauregui?
224K 6.2K 25
"I wanna go on a road trip. I want to sleep in crappy hotels. I want to sing along to happy songs while driving. I want to watch the sun rise in a di...
313K 7.4K 35
When Lauren Jauregui gets shipped off to a summer camp by her mother all alone, she is almost positive that her summer is ruined. It's the summer goi...