Auradon Remembered- Disney De...

Od dzny_oddity

Mal and her friends were taken prisoners and were forced to tell wearing the Auradon descendants were hiding... Více

Prologue
Chapter 1- We Won't Tell
Chapter 3- The Princess of Thieves
Chapter 4- The Note
Chapter 5- Gywn's Past
Chapter 6- Now What?
Chapter 7- Forcing To Tell
Chapter 8- Who Are You?
Chapter 9- Torture
Chapter 10- Escape
Chapter 11- Memories Erased
Chapter 12- Introducing Each Other
Chapter 13- Back To The City
Chapter 14- Reunited
Chapter 15- The Hidden Cave
Chapter 16- Earning Trust
Chapter 17- You Can't Do This Alone
Chapter 18- Rescue
Chapter 19- The Cave Barrier
Chapter 20- New Abilties
Chapter 21- The Abush Plan
Chapter 22- We Are Ready
Chapter 23- Coronation Day
Chapter 24- The Coronation Day Ambush
Chapter 25- The Coronation Final Battle (NEW BATTLE ENDING)
Chapter 26- This Is Our Story
New Cover
Third Book Planning
Auradon Remembers?- Book Out Now
Trailer Contest

Chapter 2- The Crystal Stones

2.3K 65 6
Od dzny_oddity

*Edited*
________________________

Ben POV

The Enchanted Lake was well hidden in the forest, I read that in the book my parents got me. It says the lake has some sort of magic, that can remove any evil magic. I looked up and saw a nearby cliff, and made my way up. I know how to swim, from the book I've read.

I made it to the cliff, saw everyone staring, and looked in the water and looked down. I saw my reflection and jumped.

The water first touched my feet, it was cold and feels fresh. I do some swimming techniques and quickly learn the movements. I swim deeper in the water until I reached the bottom.

I was running out of breath, and decided to go back up, thinking the book was old and the lake lost its magic. But something caught my eye, a fancy shiny rock. I quickly go back up to the surface and saw a flash of light.

All my memories came back as I came back up. When I made my first proclamation, Mal and mines first date, all of them. I made it to the surface and was pulled out by my friends.

"Are you okay?" They kept asking. Instead I quickly pulled them in. They all got out and onto the stony pavement, same to where Mal and I had our first date. They all looked at me, I quickly threw a similar stone to each of them and they zoned out.

Jane POV

Ben pulled us in the water, and I immediately got out. I climbed onto the stone land and look at him, holding a crystal like stone, and a flash came.

I first met Mal in the bathroom, she made my hair better, Lonnie met Mal and Evie when I told Mal I couldn't get my mother to use her wand, and the tourney match against the Sherwood Falcon. I remember it all.

Carlos helped me, now I have to help him.

Audrey POV

The I quickly got out of the water and ben threw me a fancy rock, and flash came to me.

The VKs, or Villian Kids, came out of the limo, Mal and I forced a laugh, we didn't get along. The feeling of the villains were brought back, but not anymore.

Doug POV

I quickly got.out of the water, I can't swim that well. I coughed out some water and Ben tossed me a crystal rock. A flash brought me to the past.

The first time I met Evie, I fell in love. We were in the same chemistry class and Chad gave her a note. I 'followed' her and told her a bit of the Fairy Godmother's wand. We grew closer after Chad got her in trouble.

I still have that small feeling for Evie, I have to save her.

Lonnie POV

The water felt a little cold and I tried to dry myself. Ben tossed me a stone and a flash blinded me.

Mal fixed my hair, from short and flat, to long and curly. I look at Mal and Evie, who look cool, so I made a rip in my skirt. At the tourney game, Ben admitted his love to Mal through a song, and in the end she becomes his coronation date.

The flash ended and I look at Mushu. We have to save them.

Chad POV

I was furious at Ben for pulling us into the water, but he through a crystal and a flash took me away.

I stare at Evie as she perfectly solved the chemistry problem, and I handed her a note. I tricked her into doing my homework, and she fell for it. She showed me her magic mirror, and I got it taken from her.

The flash ended and brought back all my memories. I have to apologize to her, and fix all of this.

Ben POV

I look at them and they look at me.

"Do you remember, before all of this?" They nodded.

We got our memories back.
________________________

A/N: Finally they got their full memories.
Now what?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

54.6K 963 14
Life in Auradon is better than ever. I have a boyfriend, other friends and I've even managed to make peace with Audrey and her family. She's my close...
211K 3.7K 25
❝You, The reader will be the twin sister of Mal and the daughter of Maleficent. DISNEY DESCENDANTS DOESN'T BELONG TO ME. This is just FanFiction.❞ ❝...
20.8K 305 13
Y/n. Daughter of Maleficent and little sister of Mal. The VKs are forced to go to Auradon and try and steal The Fairy Godmother's wand in hopes to fr...
40.9K 1K 15
-Book 1 in Descendants Series- After the villains are banished to an island, known as The Isle Of The Lost, time has passed and the villains, along...