Not A Regular Girl (Justin Bi...

By acidmar

A story about a reckless girl and a sweet boy that fall in love but are too stubborn to admit it. More

Chapter 1 - Lame Prank
Chapter 2 - Evil Teacher
Chapter 3 - Biology
Chapter 4 - Bloody Lips
Chapter 5 - Friday
Chapter 6 - Stupid Kiss
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Not an Update !!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
READ !!
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
The End
A/N

Chapter 33

7.9K 177 0
By acidmar

Angie's P.O.V

I kept looking at the picture and smiled to myself. I was standing next to Nathan with our arms around each others shoulder and another hand on our hips giving our biggest smile, I know I was 6 years older on that picture because both of my front tooth were gone if you know what I mean, I remember how everybody used to call  me 'toothless'

I feel a tear coming down my cheek but I wipe it right away. I hate crying.

I pick up the note and open it.

"Hey Angie so if you haven't guessed yet its me Nathan. You are probably wondering how I know where you live, well I just looked on the Internet your dad's name and found your address.

You are probably wondering how I have that picture and why I send it to you. Well the reason is because I never forgot about you, I have you every single day in my mind and I hate what I did to you but I'll explain that later.

A couple of days before our anniversary I went to your house and took that picture from your room because I knew what was coming and I wanted to save it to remember you, you might not believe me but I do still love you and I know you hate me with all your heart but I won't blame you.

I want to tell you what you didn't let me tell you in person today, I also know if we see each other again you won't let me speak so I decided to write you this letter. Hoping you'll forgive me.

So a week before our anniversary, I was hanging around with Caleb and his friends, yes I know I shouldn't but I did and it was my biggest mistake ever. We were drinking well mostly them, they started teasing me because I have never really done 'it', I just shrugged it off not caring and that's when you called me, remember that day when I was acting all weird and I was avoiding you, well that's because I was with them.

They asked me with who I was talking to and I told them it was you, they told me to show a picture of you so I showed them, I thought its just showing a picture of yours no harm but I was wrong, they all started saying how hot you are and how they well love having you on their bed and what they'll do to you, I didn't said anything because you know how Caleb and his friends are so I just stayed in silent but that's when Caleb came up with the 'best' idea ever, he said that it'll be fun to do what we almost did to you, I of course said no and almost started a fight with them but they threatened on me if I won't do what they say they well do it without me and even worse so I agreed because I didn't even wanted to imagine on what they meant by worse. 

I didn't wanted to do it so that's when I came up with the idea of bringing Trevor, the one that helped you escape. I can't imagine what they would have done to you and would have make me do to you if I didn't brought him.

Angie I'm sorry for what I did to you, I was stupid I should have called the police at the moment Caleb made that 'plan', I should have told you. And the worst of all it was on our anniversary. You have no idea how much I regret not telling you.

I love you Angie, I really do and I never really stopped.

I hope you'll forgive me, 

Nathan."

When I finished reading all the tears that I didn't knew i was holding came out, I broke into crying.

I don't know if I should believe him, it does makes sense though, Caleb is that type of person, he is the type of person you'll regret just to look at.

"Hey Angie I came back early because I need to tal..... What happened?" I looked up to see Justin, he came to me and hugged me.

"What happened?" He asked as he lead me to sit in my bed, I didn't even notice I was standing the whole time.

"I... I can't handle this anymore" I kept sobbing as he stroked my hair and held me tight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 47 78
"Love is like a rubber band, held at both ends by two people. When one leaves.... It hurts the other" Sarah is an teenager at Bakersfield High who fa...
16.9K 925 33
Cassidy and Nicole have been long time best friends and neighbors. Between their houses stood an empty house, which the girls wished in a crazy fanta...
84.7K 623 76
[RATED: PG-13/R] When walking in the mall, Anna a normal girl in LA runs into popstar Justin Bieber. He instantly falls i...
134K 3.2K 50
(Yn) started as a Belieber but when she meets her idol Justin Bieber everything changes. They fall in love YN thinks he's the one but who nows t...