Stefan's Hope

By TvdKolfan99

When Stefan learns Damon was planning on taking the cure with Elena, without seeing how he felt about it, he... More

Prologue: Going To New Orleans!
Chapter 1: Taking Hope
Chapter 2: The Letters
Chapter 3: Back To Mystic Falls
Chapter 4: The Beginning Of Our Lives
Chapter 5: Life With Hope
Chapter 6: Being Found
Chapter 7: You And Me... Always And Forever
Chapter 8: Welcome To Mystic Falls
Chapter 9: Truth Comes Out
Chapter 10: Protecting Hope
Chapter 11: What I Missed
Chapter 12: More Than Anything
Chapter 13: School Time
Chapter 14: Birthday Family Reunion part 1
Chapter 15: Birthday Family Reunion Part 2
Chapter 16: Stay
Chapter 17: Christmas Day
Chpater 18: In New Orleans
Chapter 19: Family Get Together
Chapter 20: New Teacher
Chapter 21: Unpleasant Surprise
Chapter 22: Finn's Back!
Chapter 23: Fighting!
Chapter 24: All I Have
Chapter 25: Finding Her
Chapter 26: Memories
Chapter 27: White Oak Ash
Chapter 28: All The Help We Can Get
Chapter 29: Attacked
Chapter 30: The Weapon
Chapter 31: And The War Begins
Chapter 32: Family Is Power, Love Is Strength
Chapter 33: One Big Happy Family
My New Story

Epilogue: My Hope

7.1K 72 8
By TvdKolfan99

14 Years Later

Stefan's POV
It's been 14 years since everyone left Mystic Falls and came to New Orleans. Bonnie and Kai got married and adopted a son named Jacob and a daughter named Morgan.

Bonnie put an immortality spell on herself, Alaric, Matt, and Tyler so they can be with their love ones. Cameron and Savannah are together. So is Kayla and Jordan, and Roberto and Erin. Davina and Freya put an immortality spell on Jordan, Roberto, Jackson, and Cameron.

Jeremy and Bry got together too. Jeremy turned into a vampire for not only Bry, but for his sister, Elena, too. Matt ended up with Carmen, the girl we saw that day when we rescued Hope. They married six years ago and they had a daughter, Amelia.

Greg started dating Phoebe and she also put an immortality spell on herself, Carmen, and Julian. They also just recently put one on Lance. He's 18 now, soon to be 19. Jontae's girlfriend Kris moved here to be with himas they're happy.

Camille recently just left New Orleans to go to New York. She got an acting gig for a tv show. It's actually not a bad show. She's still in the psychiatrist business as well. Sharon recently got married and had a daughter named Daejah.

Gabby and Kol are happy together and are married. Me and Damon still bump heads with him, but we try to get along with him, for Gabby. They truly love one another.

Katherine and Elijah are together too and married. She was put under a immortality spell, to be with Elijah and her daughter, Nadia. Elijah already sees Nadia as a daughter to him and she sees him as a father.

Momma G is doing great along with my mom. My mom's now with Enzo, gross, but she's happy with him, so what the hell. Jacque is back in his original body and is still a witch and is married to Davina. They have a daughter, Jasmine.

Caroline and Klaus are now together and are married. Caroline was always close to Hope. And now me: I have been with Freya for fourteen beautiful years and I asked her to marry me ten years ago and since then, me and her got our own place.

Hope comes to stay with us a lot. Hayley and Jackson also got their own place and had a son, they named him Jason. And now, Hope, she has grown up to be a beautiful young woman.

She stopped aging at seventeen and she's now a witch-vampire-werewolf-tribrid. Her, Klaus, and Hayley have gotten closer, but me and her are still thick as thieves. She's gotten through elementary, middle, and high school and now she's going to college.

She's going to the University of London. As much as it pains me to see her leave, I know she was really looking forward to going and I know she can take care of herself.

It took a lot of convincing with Klaus and Hayley, but me and her got through to them and they are finally okay with it. She's leaving today.

Me, Caroline, Damon, Greg, Gabby, Klaus, Elena, Freya, Jackson, mom, momma G, and Hayley are helping her pack up and are loading her car with her stuff. She already said goodbye to the others.

They were all sad to see her go and she was sad to leave them too. I hate that she's leaving, but she's going to come visit on EVERY holiday so, everything will be great. I know she's a grown girl and she's going to go out and explore the world.

I just put the last of her stuff in the car and Klaus tries "It's not too late to change your mind. You can still stay here." Hope gives him a stern look and says "Daddy!" And he says "Okay, okay. It was worth a try." She smiles at him and he smiles back at her and kisses her forehead.

Hope says "I love you, Daddy." Klaus says "I love you too, baby girl." They pull away and she goes to Caroline and hugs her. She says "Thanks for everything, CareBear." They both laugh and Caroline says "You're welcome, H."

They pull away and she goes to Hayley, who is crying. She really is sad to see her little girl leave. Hope says "Oh Mama, don't cry. Please? You're going to make me cry." We all laugh at that and they hug.

Hope says "I love you, mom!" And Hayley says, still crying "I love you too, sweetie. Be careful out there." Hope says "I will."

They pull away and she goes to Jackson and she says "I'm going to miss you." She hugs him and he hugs her back and he says "Ditto, little one." They pull away.

Hope goes to Damon and she sighs and says "Damy, Damy, Damy. Try not to cause any trouble while I'm gone." Everyone laughs at that and he says "I make no promises, my little witch." She hugs him and he hugs her back then they pull away.

Hope then goes to Elena. She smiles at Elena and Elena smiles back. Hope says "Goodbye, Ellie." She hugs Elena and Elena hugs her back and she says "Goodbye, H. See you on the holidays." They pull away and Hope goes to my mom.

They smile at each other and Hope goes straight to the hugging part and mom hugs her back immediately. Hope says "Goodbye, Grammy Lily." And mom says "Goodbye, sweetheart." They pull away and she goes to momma G, who's crying a little.

Hope hugs her straight away too and momma G hugs back. Hope says "I love you Grammy G. Goodbye." Momma G says "Goodbye, sweetie." They pull away and she goes to Greg and Gabby who are smiling at her and she smiles back.

Hope says "Thank you, for everything. I love you guys." They group hug and Gabby and Greg say "You're welcome!" "Ditto." They laugh while pulling away from each other then she goes to Freya.

Hope says "Goodbye, Auntie Freya. Take care of my dad... both of them." We laugh at that and she says while hugging Hope "I will, sweetheart. Go show London what you got." They pull away.

Hope comes to me and I just smile at her and she smiles at me. She says "Daddy S, you've been there for me my entire life and I thank you for that. For protecting and loving me. I love you, Daddy."

She hugs me and I hug her back and say "I love you too, baby girl." She whispers in my ear "More than anything." I whisper back "More than anything." I kiss her forehead.

I cry a little, along with her. When we pull away, she walks to the car and the driver opens the door for her. Before she gets in, she looks at all of us and says "Goodbye. I love you guys!" And we say "We love you too."

Hope smiles at us while crying a little and we smile back crying a little too. She says "Wish me luck. It's a LONG plane ride." We laugh together and she gets in, along with the driver. He starts driving off and we wave at her and she waves back.

We wait in the same spot until we don't see her anymore. Hayley is crying more now and Jackson is comforting her. Freya is comforting me and Caroline is comforting Klaus.

Greg says "She'll be okay. We all did right with her. She knows what she's doing." We chuckle at that a little and we go back to the Mikaelson home.

We see everyone there talking. They look at us and I say "She left." Everyone looks down sad. Kayla says "At least she's out getting to know the world, which is what she's always wanted to do." We nod our heads agreeing.

Shontae says "Exactly! She'll do great on her own." Brennon says "Yeah, you three did a great job with that one. She's going to do great." He says that looking at me, Klaus, and Hayley.

Alexis says "Not going to stop any of us from missing her though." I say "Of course not, but at least she's out doing what she's always wanted to do." Savannah says "And we have four more years to go, till she comes back home permanently."

Bonnie says "Right!" Shontae gives each of us a glass of wine. When we all have one, she holds up her wine glass and says "To Hope and the life she builds for herself in London."

We all say "To Hope!" And Erin jokes a little "Can't wait to hear about it all at Thanksgiving." We all laugh and clink our glasses. We then sit down and talk about Hope, then about our lives before the supernatural drama.

During the chat, Freya is resting her head on my shoulder and all I'm thinking about is Hope. Hoping she'll have a great time in London. That she'll do great there.

Oh, who am I kidding? It's Hope. She'll do amazing there and people will love her. I'm just going to miss her... My Hope.

A Week Later

Hope's POV
Oh my gosh, I'm on my way to London University. I'm so excited. My first day as a freshman. I've been staying at a hotel till the dorms open up and it does today. My school opens up tomorrow.

I'm so excited, but I do miss everyone back in New Orleans of course. I still call and text and video chat them. But, it's not as great as seeing them face to face, but I'll see them again for Thanksgiving.

I pull up to the parking lot of where the dorms are and I get out. My dad gave me money to buy a car here and I am so grateful he did. Makes things easier for me.

I see someone come to me offering me help with my stuff. I say "Oh, of course. Thank you." The guy says "Don't mention it." When I look at him, I see he looks familiar... Then it hit me. I ask, completely shocked "Malcolm Lyon?"

He looks at me shocked that I know his name, then I think he starts to recognize me. He asks "Hope Salvatore?" And I say "Yeah, Sort of. I'll explain later." Malcolm says "I can't believe you're here. Guess what? It's not only me... Monica! Alston! Aiden! Drake!"

I look at him shocked. They're all here? They run over and they stop dead in their tracks when they see me. They ask together, shocked "Hope?" And I say, excited "Yeah!" They run over to me and hug me.

I say "Oh, I'm so glad to see you guys. I told you guys we would find each other again." Monica says "Yeah, totally!" And Aiden says "Come on. Let's help you with your stuff." I say "Awe! Thanks you guys."

Alston asks "You know we will always be here for you right? Be your friends, no matter what?" And I say "I know. Thanks." Drake says "So, you could have told us you were the daughter of Niklaus Mikaelson and were being watched and guided by Stefan Salvatore."

I widen my eyes and gape at them in shock. I stutter a little "Wha- How-?" And Malcolm says "We're all from the same pack of werewolves. We just didn't live in New Orleans."

I say, shocked "Wait a minute. You guys knew who I was? And you're apart of the same pack as me? The crescent wolves?" And they say "yeah." Monica says "Except for the first one."

Aiden says "We didn't know who you were till after you left, when our parents told us." I smile and say "Awe, that's how we became friends. We were drawn to each other because we're apart of the same supernatural-drama-world."

We laugh together and Drake says "Come on, let's help you get to your dorm. What room number is it?" And I say "Uh, It's room 302." Monica gasps and says "Mine too... Fate knows what it's doing."

We laugh again and after everyone, including me has my stuff, we walk towards my dorm room. Well, really me and Monica's dorm room. We talk about how our lives have been since I left Mystic Falls and they have interesting stories.

They're just as interesting as mine. And it turns out their parents just moved back to New Orleans to be with their pack.

That means we will be going home together for Thanksgiving. Man, I can already see that my life here in London, is going to be the best.

~ The End

A/N: There you have it. Thank you so much for the votes and the readings, I hope you enjoyed the story, now I have a new book coming out in January. It's called Best of Friends, it's not a vampire story, but I can assure you it will be awesome. It will have the same actors playing different characters in a different story line. It comes out January 10, keep a look out for it. Until next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.1K 13
The Mikaelson family have moved back to New Orleans to reclaim their home, save Klaus' unborn child and to get a young witch held in captivity by Mar...
8.3K 120 8
(Klaroline story; Klaus x Caroline) After Caroline's mom died, she moved to New Orleans to be herself, since it was Elena who 'accidentally' drained...
127K 6K 13
Life as a human was not as Damon anticipated, especially when his wife of three years decided to leave him for another man. He should have seen it co...
146K 2K 37
It has been four years since Stefan has left Mystic Falls, due to all the drama and life threatening situations. There's also the fact of Elena leavi...