"Get It Girls" (Lesbian Story)

By missbenji

"If you like strippers, bad bitches, drama, turning up, getting money, and hook ups, then "Get It Girls" is a... More

Here's A Tip
G- String & Heels
Bands Will Make Her Dance
Fuckin Wit Ballers
My Majesty, Your Majesty.
Vodka Emotions
Foreign Men With Them Benjaminz
Fuckin Wit A Bad Bitch
Penthouse Nights
Bend Her Over, For A Range Rover
Karma Is A Bitch, A Bitch Ass Nigga
Young Cocaine
Melrose Blvd.
We Ain't Got No Worries
Feelin So Official
Bitches
Moving Out & Movin On?
Netflix and Chill
Video Vixen Or Hoe?
Family Feud & Ex BFF Drama
Love Gets Bumpy
Drunk In Love
To Love & Life
Stuffing On Thanksgiving
Oh Brother!
Just A Hoe?
Baby, Do I Love You?
MADE (Melrose & Jade)
Bad Bitches Reunite!
WILD
Broken Love
Melrose POV
My Loss Or Yours?
Turn Up For A Check!
Majestic Nights
Gimme Dat Magic
Day Out
Bad Bitches Link Up!
Jaded
Lovin The Crew. Lovin The Fam.
A Good Mother?
Love & Dreams
Baby Mama Drama
Love & Hate
Letting Go & Moving On
So Much Drama
The Twins Arrive
My Lil Fam
Melrose POV (2) Deep In My Thoughts
EX Games
Is Three A Crowd Or Nah?
All He Needed
Taking Things Slow
BBQ Madness
Back At It?
Ex Bae
Birthday Bitch!
Jade, Will You Marry Me?
Desiree's POV
Plan A is Plan B
Can't Force Love
MADE (Part 2)
Bump In The Road
I DO!
SQUAD GOALS
Announcement!

Old Friends. New Secrets.

5.2K 218 63
By missbenji

The next morning as I head to the airport, I can tell the twins are fussy cause they won't stop kicking. I laugh to myself, hoping that they don't fight like Majesty and Melrose. I know Majesty mentioned that he wants the twins growing up in church and living positive lifestyles. I never want my daughter to do what I did to make a living. I really hope to be a good role model to her and teach her to value herself. As for my son, I want him to respect women and treat them well. I want Majesty to instill some really good morals in him and teach him what makes a man, not just an ordinary man but a great man. The retreat really had me thinking and changed me in a lot of ways. I feel like even though I don't have it all together physically, just yet, my mentality is so much better. During my flight, I give me Majesty a call and we catch up on basically everything that has changed in our lives and of course the twins. He wants to have lunch today once I arrive. Majesty says I can stay with him until I find a new house. Around, 11 O'clock AM, I touchdown at LAX. Majesty is out front, in a swagged out van. I crack up. 

"Majesty, what happened to your Maserati?" I manage to say through my laughter.

"I'm a family man now." Majesty says as he opens the door for me then takes my luggage.

"Damn, how much has changed since I left?" I hug him tightly.

"Well, I gotta confess that I still have my Maserati but I bought this van for us. And yeah, a lot has changed. I made CJ and Daquan leave my mansion and get some jobs, I've been training practically everyday, and I don't party as much so small changes but in big ways, ya feel me?" Majesty explains then flashes me a big smile.

"I feel you." I smile as I get in and check out our decked out mini van.

"What about you guys? How you all been?" Majesty eyes my big belly.

"Oh,we good. Oh yeah, and they kickin now. They fight all the time like you and Melrose. It has me crackin up." I laugh as I tell him.

"Ah for real, that's crazy." Majesty smiles then places his hands on my tummy.

"What's your favorite food? Random, I know but it's for a good reason." I explain.

"Mexican, why?" Majesty says.

"So, someone in there loves Mexican food cause every time I had an enchilada, taco, or chimichanga it was like someone felt like dancin or kickin." I explain.

"Oh, really so that means we gotta go get some Mexican food so I can feel my baby "Moonwalk". Majesty say as he types in his GPS, "Mexican Restaurants".

We head to the "Border Grill" in Santa Monica and find a nice table outside to eat at. After, I order almost half the menu. I begin filling Majesty in on Desiree and how she's about to have her baby in the next two months and how much growing I did when I was at the retreat. I refrain from bringing up Melrose or even asking about her. I have to admit,  I'm just a bit curious. I mean Desiree seems to stretch the truth sometimes. Could she really be depressed over me? I mean my last words to her were "I hate you." I mean at the time I meant it but I don't anymore. I don't hate anyone, I think more than anything I hate how she was acting. Suddenly, I escape my personal thoughts because all of the movement that's currently going on in my stomach.

"Majesty, quick put your hand on my stomach. Someone's moonwalking!" I squeal.

Majesty gently puts his hand on my stomach and feels the commotion that is going on inside me. Majesty smiles big and starts doing dance moves with his arms, trying to compete.

I laugh. "Nope, you have nothing on them."

"Yo, anything they doin in there, they learned from me." Majesty brags.

"Unless they twerkin." I laugh hard.

Majesty shakes his head at me, trying not to laugh. "Nope, my baby girl won't be twerkin. No way in hell. Majesty continues shaking his head.

"What's wrong with twerking? It's like a mixture of dancing and gymnastics, if you good at it." I smile.

"Jade, please don't tell me that you will teach our daughter to twerk." Majesty narrows his eyes at me.

I laugh. "I mean yes and no. I will allow her to twerk on her 18th birthday and we can have a twerk-off." I joke, trying to push Majesty's buttons.

"Ah, Hell Nah!"  Majesty laughs. "Stop playin, Jade."

On our way to Majesty's place, I can't stop thinking about Melrose and if she's ok or not. I know I can't ask Majesty tho. I text Desiree asking if she can drive my car over to Majesty's since I left it in her care. Once we get to Majesty place, it looks so different inside, like a model home. 

"Wow, It  looks so pristine like no one even lives here." I say as walk through the now unfamiliar home.

"Yeah, I mean since CJ and Daquan moved out, it's like I don't need a maid anymore. Also, I've been training so much and not throwing parties every week so yeah, my place could be in a couple of magazines." Majesty brags.

"It's aite." I smile and head in the kitchen.

"Don't' tell me that y'all gonna eat again?!" Majesty covers his mouth like he's in shock.

I laugh. "Don't judge me! I'm eating for three. Nigga, if you had  two people eating everything you tried to eat, you'd be hungry too!"

"I did and I kicked them out and made them get jobs." Majesty smiles.

"It's different." I stuff turkey and donuts in my mouth.

Majesty makes a sour face at me. I head back into the living room and get comfortable on the sofa. There's a knock on the door, Majesty looks at me confused.

"Oh, it's Desiree." I try to say with my mouth full.

Majesty looks at me hard for a second, trying to comprehend what I just said. "Oh, no! Why'd you call her? 

"Cause I missed her and she had my car." I explain, wobbling to the door.

"Bitch, when you get here?" Desiree hugs me, squishing our baby bumps together.

"Like, 2 hours ago." I invite her in as I tell her about my flight.

Majesty is sitting on the couch. Looking all unfriendly and shit.

"Hey, Majesty! Desiree says as she plops down next to him.

"Damn, you got fat!" Majesty blurts.

"Majesty, she's pregnant!" I glare at him.

Majesty laughs. " I know." 

"Nigga, could diss but my fat ass is paid and hella happy so he could suck on my placenta!" Desiree rolls her eyes.

Majesty gags and I laugh.

"Desiree, you hella nasty!" I scrunch my face at her.

"OMG Jade, I almost forgot. Guess who I saw at the mall earlier? Melrose and Alize! Desiree says.

I look down and Majesty blows his breath, expressing his annoyance with Desiree.

"They we're in Foot Locker and guess what?! Alize look like she was dressed like stem (stud/fem)! I swear, I wouldn't be surprised if Alize becomes a fem by next month and they start dating." Desiree wrinkles her face as she files her nails.

Majesty starts cracking up. "Starts dating?

"Yeah, me and Jade suspect that Alize has a thing for Melrose." Desiree explains.

"Of course, she does! They use to date back in high school." Majesty says.

I spit out my apple juice, almost choking on it. "What the fuck?!" I yell, with my anger now showing.

"Thought you knew. Shit, why is that a big deal? Y'all are done." Majesty says, making me feel stupid.

"I know but at the same time, that's some key information. Like why didn't she tell me?!" I say feeling so angry.

"Eww, Melrose does stud on stud?" Desiree wrinkles her face.

"Back in high school, Alize wasn't a stud. She was a cheerleader, most popular girl in school, and to be honest, she use to be so banging. I have to admit, that was the one time I was jealous of Mel. We both went after Alize but Melrose got her. I had no clue Alize was a lowkey lesbian so I laughed at Mel when she told me that she would get her." Majesty explains.

I suddenly have an urge to confront Melrose. Ugh, what the fuck? Why am I just now finding this out? I can feel tears form in my eyes. I feel betrayed and old pain from me and Melrose past fills my stomach and heart. I head to the bathroom and break down crying. I hate her. How could she not have told me about her and Alize? Mel had her ex lowkey hanging around me and shit, who knows if she and Melrose still have feelings for each other. I hate them both and I'm pissed at Desi for bringing the bitch up. After 20 minutes, I emerge from the bathroom with both, Majesty and Desiree looking at me like I am psycho. 

"I had to throw up." I lie

"Jade, we heard you cryin!" Desiree glares at me.

"Well...It hurt." I defend.

"Jade, if you not over that bitch, Majesty agreed to let me whoop your ass as soon as you give birth and the babies are in the next room." Desiree crosses her arms.

(A/N Does Jade have a right to be upset about the whole Melrose and Alize untold love story? Did Jade have a right to know?  Why does Desiree gossip so much (jk not a real question). Which twin do you think is kicking cause of the Mexican food, the boy or girl? LOL, comment and please don't forget to vote. Thanks for reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

721K 18.8K 105
Teyana, born and raised in New Orleans, Lousiana. She was a huge daddy's girl because her parents spoiled her when she was young with any and everyth...
300K 6.4K 52
Ethan Lane was your typical player. He was smooth, handsome, manly, successful and a total chick magnet. Women loved him and men wanted to be him. He...
2.7K 84 17
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Jade is one bad woman running the game, key word being woman. Picking up right where her father left off, she handles the g...
91 2 12
Kim Kwan, Or that's what everyone thought........ Is a 20 year old girl who works in a stripper club. She has been a slut there for almost 2 years. ...