demon bound.

By mdoriya

i need my daily dose of nudes. @mdoriya ( rin okumura x reader lemons ) ( a huge mass of cringe ) More

one ; absurd ideas ✓
two ; jealous of who? ✓
three ; computer games
five ; dirty pictures
six ; bikinis
seven ; second piercing
eight ; pitiful ex
nine ; dating rin
ten ; car trouble
eleven ; nudies
twelve ; painkillers
thirteen ; little crush
account change
ay!

four ; bets

11.4K 228 188
By mdoriya

chapter four ;
bets

"Rin~ do I really have to wear this?" You fiddle with the frills of your skirt as red creeps upon your face. Your tail swings dangerously low and your neck feels a little sore.

Maybe it's because a sudden wave is shyness as washed over you.

Or maybe~ it's cause there's a collar wrapped around my neck.

His forefinger is placed on his chin as he becomes chibi size and sparkles surround him. "Excellent~" his voice becomes evilly dark and a smirk creeps upon his face.

"Gosh, you're sucha pervert." Whispering under your breath, you feel as though the outfit would rip, it's basically skin tight and uselessly tugging at at doesn't help the situation.

How you got yourself into such a mess? It's all because you totally flunked out on a test. In a class that you don't even enjoy. Not that you enjoy school at all, but that's not the point.

AP Chemistry. You're worst nightmare. Like it sits right next to your hatred for Satan -which your father disapproves of considering they're good friends, and he goes on and on about how Satan is basically you're uncle, since he's been there for you since you were born.

It sounds great, being on such informal terms with the God of Gehenna.

Except for the fact that you're pretty sure your father dismisses the fact that Satan killed your mother.

Which is quite embarrassing since it's basically his job to take care of the dead ones.

Since the only thing Satan wants is for you to bear Rin's child, or rather children, considering he's always telling you he wants about twenty of them... Yeah, and Rin actually has no problem with that.

But that's not the problem here. It sounds impossible that something can be worse then anything Satan related but you swear that AP Chemistry is the devil's subject.

No wonder Rin constantly Aces it.

Yes, the same Rin Okumura who got a 'two' in a cram school quiz.

The same Rin Okumura who sleeps in class.

The same fucking smexy person who got a straight out 90 percent, where you got a 30.

It's all cause of you and you're stubbornness and hotheaded self. It irked you that Rin was passing in AP Chemistry. Maybe it was cause since everyone saw he was so smart all the girls would as him and on tutor them and he would! Or possibly because the teacher likes him so much while he picks on you.

Either one, it still comes back to one feeling: Jealously.

So you being you, made a bet with Rin that you could get higher than him in the upcoming quiz. It just blurted out, so the two of you made the bet. The one with the higher mark has to do whatever the one with the lower mark says for a whole day.

And you knew how perverted Rin was, and you knew it was a bad idea. But it was already said, and you're so stubborn. So you shook on it and look where you are know. Being his slave for a day.

You didn't even know AP stands for advanced placement until recently. Thus, leaving you wondering why you took the class in the first place.

His eyes scan your body and he pulls you in by the chain, "Quit worrying, I'm the only one seeing you in a maid outfit."

"Don't you think you bought a size too small."

"Oh, I know. I should of bought an even smaller one." His hand trails down to your ass and and gropes it, bringing you in even closer to his chest as your breasts press against him. He tugs the chain of the collar teasingly before smashing his lips into yours. His hand creeps in the back of your underwear as he continuously gropes your but. "God. You look so hot." He whispers against your lips.

"R-Rin." You whine out.

"Ah, ah, ah~ what did I tell you to call me." He starts peppering kisses down your neck and sucks on your sweet spot.

"M-Master." Stuttering, you become even more embarrassed. He pushes you softly until you two fall on the couch and you sit on top of him. His hands hike up the short dress and he bits down harshly at your bottom lip. He pulls away as your tongues still mold into each other. He tugs the collar downwards and you understand what he wants. You get off and kneel in front of him.

Unbuttoning his jeans, you use your teeth and pull down the zipper. He lifts his hips and you tug down his pants and boxers. His member springs up, taking it in your hand you start to pump him slowly licking the tip and pre-cum. Unexpectedly, Rinny holds the back of your head and forces you downwards making you take in all his length. You look up at him with tears in your eyes and you hear him moan out.

He guides you and pushes your head up and down his length, while you pump what you can't take in.

"Just like that (Y/N) ." He groans and you use your tongue and swirl around his cock. Quickening your pace, you feel him suddenly twitch and his hand tightens on your hair. He thrusts in your mouth on last time before he spills his load. "Swallow it." His eyes narrow at his command and you swallow the salty, thick substance.

He pulls you up by the collar as you bend down to kiss him and his hands dart under your skirt and traces your garter belt. He shoves his tongue into your mouth and forcefully explores the known region. You moan into the kiss before he pulls you down onto the couch and quickly pulls your underwear down.

His fingers glide up and down your folds before pressing down harshly on your clit. A series of high-pitched moans escape your lips. "Oh~Master Rin."

"Feels good, doesn't it?" He chuckles as you nod your head before he slips himself in. A constrained look crosses his face, "You're so tight." A smirk reaches to his lips and he starts to move his hips at a slow pace.

"M-Master, please move faster." You beg out as you close your eyes at the annoyingly slow movement.

"Well~ since you asked so nicely." He grins as he lifts your hips and places his left leg on the floor. Pulling his hips backwards and thrusting forwards, he increases his pace. Rin pulls out until the tip of his cock is at your entrance before slamming back in again. The angle allows him to reach deeper inside of you and his finger reaches you clit.

"You're so wet (Y/N)~ " his thrusts pick up speed as your hips slam against one another.

"I'm wet just for you Rin-sama." You pant out and shut your eyes tightly as he hits that one special spot. He roughly pulls down the top part of of your dress and he begins to pinch and tug your nipple. He groped your right breast with eagerness and you winces slightly, but it doesn't stop the knot forming in your stomach.

Hell, it only makes it tighter.

"Do you like it when your master fucks your pussy." He leans down and his breath tickles against your ear as you mumble out a 'yes'.

His manhood rubs roughly against your inside only increasing your pleasure. You feel the knot in your stomach tighten once more before it finally explodes. "MASTER!" You shout as a blush creeps upon your face as you realize what you said.

He groans your name out and you feel his hot cum shoot up into you. You both ride out your orgasms before you hear a chuckle leave his lips. "You're such a perfect little slave."

You puff out your cheeks as he pays your head and a blush adorns your face, "Shut up."

_________________

how was it?~🙈

i've never done Master & Slave before so sorry if it sucked🙊 but if you liked it, you would totally be doing me a favor if you pressed that ⭐️ below and wrote something in that 💭.

(fyi): if i'm doing a request, i will always state wether it's a request or not.

-//feedback would be appreciated ❤️

[word count: 1404]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 674 47
These are Mikey scenarios/Oneshots and Request Page is Closed! One scenario/Oneshot= One chapter Btw this is so cringy that i can't even rewrite the...
281K 1K 13
This is my collection of danganronpa v3 one-shots! They will include mature content, so, be aware! Characters are portrayed as 18+ - [ update ;11.27...
121K 6.2K 14
𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐚 𝐱 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 EDITING: @dickdeprived
35.5K 900 41
"𝐖𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐓 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆." "𝐈 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃'𝐕𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐁𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓...