nsfw + k.th, j.jk

بواسطة wingsfultae

[lowercase intended] "―recommended blogs: yumboy97" المزيد

dos
tres
cuatro

uno

3.7K 131 109
بواسطة wingsfultae

"you guys are disgusting, i hate walking with you two." taehyung groans as he glances at his two bestfriends holding hands, grabbing for each others asses.

the mint-colored hair boy sighs, getting tugged by the orange-colored hair boy.

"what can i do tae, you know jimin is clingy." yoongi rolls his eyes as jimin snaps his head back, pouting out is thick lip.

"you fucking love it."

taehyung glares at them, a nauseous feeling building up in his stomach. they continue their trip to school, and taehyung is dreading it because of the new semester that starts today. he realizes he's going to have to start trying harder due to harder classes.

after the painful walk, they arrive in front of the school doors. people are flooding in in a hurry, pushing and shoving to get to their new classes.

taehyung stares at the mess, slouching lazily.

he lets out a long sigh, and prepares to be trapped in the horde of bodies.

taehyung loses his friends in the crowd, and he passes through the swarm.

as he gets in the building, people are still running everywhere like a chicken with no head.

taehyung receives a hard budge from a frantic boy whos literally darting down the hall. his backpack somehow flew off his shoulder in the bliss of the moment and he bends down to retrieve it, catching a look at the boy's behind profile.

taehyung doesn't recognize this boy, but then again he doesn't know many of the students that go here. he tends to stick with his mini group of friends and attend school for what it's for. he couldn't care less about interaction with his peers.

the only thing he caught about the boy was that he was only in half-uniform. his loose white tee was slipping off his shoulders as he was rushing by, trying to slip on the blazer that was mandatory for highschool.

taehyung shrugs it off, getting his schedule out of his backpack and beginning to walk to his destination.

+

a loud snap is heard from the front of the class and if it were possible to roll your eyes all the way in the back of your head, taehyung's eyes would be fully white. a lousy hot-headed teacher is just what he needed.

"welcome to history, children!" mr.jung spits out in the first row, eyes popping out of their sockets. the crazy man has the most erratic fashion: a badly stitched green vest and a vivid pair of purple slacks. let's not forget the orange dress shoes that look like knock off crocs.

the light hits his bald spot on his head to the point where it looked like he over-used hair gel. taehyung cups his forehead, closing his eyes to strain from walking out.

a petite girl in the front row who has just now stopped grinning, raises her hand.

"yes! you! little girl! what?" mr.jung practically yells.

the girl winces and stares at him with furrowed brows. "why are you calling us children? it is our last year sir!"

long story short, that one sentence leads onto a whole lecture about growing up and responsibility. he hadn't actually introduced history yet, but not that taehyung cared.

the school day has been going on like it usually does, and now the bell for lunch has just rung.

once again, the hallways and staircases flood with students and full hands of food and lunchboxes. it was easy for taehyung to spot yoongi and jimin since they were always together, and you couldn't miss their neon heads.

"yah! tae! how was your classes?" jimin beams cheerfully, playfully hitting taehyung's shoulder.

yoongi is distracted with his lunch, stuffing endless amounts of gimbap in his mouth while walking down the stairs.

taehyung fixes his hair by shaking his head slightly, running his long fingers down his forehead. "it was okay, i have one teacher who's a lunatic but i'll live. dont we have last period together?"

"yeah. thats probably going to be my only class i dont hate. we're all together!" jimin claps his small hands together and yanks yoongi's food out of his grasp.

"what the hell!" yoongi mumbles with a full mouth.

"by the time we find a table, you'll be done! so wait." jimin scolds yoongi, and he replaces the gimbap with his hand instead. and of course, yoongi takes it without hesitation.

the amount of pda taehyung's bestfriends do comes so normal to taehyung. ever since they got together last year when taehyung helped jimin confess to yoongi, they couldn't stop touching each other. it was meant to be.

the three boys find a table near the far corner, immediately getting down to business.

yoongi finished under a span of five minutes since he ate half of his lunch while walking downstairs.

"oh no," jimin moans, eyeing someone behind taehyung.

yoongi's eyes widen a little at the sound jimin just made, squeezing his hand on jimins thigh.

"what?" yoongi asks.

taehyung looks up, staring at them staring at someone behind him.

"heads up, tae." jimin continues to eat and ignore the person who just tapped on taehyung's shoulder.

taehyung sets his chopsticks down, and twists his head back to see who it was.

"i saw you earlier this morning when you dropped your bag. i said hi, did you not hear me, perhaps?" it was hoseok, the most involved athlete in the school. literally. whenever you saw him he was either outside, working out, or doing something that was linked to sports. he gave a warm smile to taehyung, waiting for his reply.

you could hear jimin scoff at what hoseok had said. hoseok dodges it and keep his eyes steady on taehyung who was finishing swallowing his food.

"no i didnt, i was distracted. sorry."

"it's cool. so we don't have any classes anymore, bummer. huh?"

taehyung wasn't a fan of small talk. he appreciated hoseok trying to spark a conversation, but he'd rather keep munching on his rice cakes.

"yeah i guess so. if you're going to need help in the future, let me know." in the previous semester, hoseok and taehyung had a math class together. since hoseok wasn't the brightest in that category, he'd always ask taehyung for help. it really did help him improve his grade.

hoseok's grin turns into a toothy smile. "thanks, tae. i'll see you around, right?"

taehyung grits his teeth out of the cringe he'd just felt. only his closest friends call him tae, and hoseok hadn't wrapped that around his head yet.

"yeah. see ya," taehyung spins back around and finds jimin with a poker face watching hoseok walk back to his full table.

"what's with the expression?" taehyung asks as he picks his chopsticks back up in hand.

"you guys dont see it do you?"

"see what?" yoongi adds in.

"jung hoseok is so gay!" jimin shouts.

taehyung's eyes widen and he throws an apple at jimin.

"no he isn't! he has girls on his ass all the time."

jimin dismisses the statement. "that doesn't mean he pays any attention to them. i swear tae, he is interested in you. why else would he come over here and make flirty eyes at you?!"

taehyung rolls his eyes and slams his palm on the table. "can we just eat please!"

yoongi's head shoots up at the vibration and his hair flies in different directions. he rests his chin in his palm and picks at jimin's food, still having an appetite.

+

'finally ' taehyung breathes out as he steps in his last class of the day. it was literature, and taehyung was happy he had a simple class to wrap up the day. it was about to be less painful with his friends at his side.

walking in, he spots a few desks that were open in the far back corner. he chooses the second to last row, left side. taehyung gets comfortable and sets his head in his arms, taking a rest.

but that didn't last long.

jimin runs in, eager to mark his spot next to tae. yoongi takes the one behind jimin, making jimin confused.

"why don't you sit next to me?" jimin asks.

"to stay awake in this boring class, i have to have a good view of your ass. it's amazing at this angle," yoongi squeezes jimin's cheeks, causing him to squeal.

"yuck, guys c'mon. wait until after school, and you can go at it." taehyung snickers.

"we've already arranged plans for that anyway," yoongi smirks and shoots a wink at jimin. jimin swats his hands away, focusing on the teacher who has just begun to talk.

"hello, students of mine. i am mr. -"

the classroom door opens in a swift motion, revealing a boy stumbling in the classroom and catching his breath. he takes a second, and he flashes his eyes at the crowd of students who were staring at him barge in. instantly his cheeks begin to go dark red, very evident on his fair skin.

the boy faces the teacher and bows, continuing to look at the floor. "i-im sorry, sir. i have no excuses for being late, but it wont happen again."

the teacher arches his thick brow, shoving his spectacles further up his narrow nose.

"don't let it happen again or i'll write you up. find a seat."

the boy awkwardly walks to the last row of the room, a desk away from yoongi. yoongi notices that he's still staring at the floor, probably still embarrassed about the whole thing.

taehyung also notices that he hadn't stopped staring down to the floor. something seemed so recognizable. taehyung squints his vision towards the boy, and his mind clicks.

it was the boy who had bumped into him earlier this morning. taehyung noticed his navy blue blazer was put on sloppily which showed the big tee underneath.

his head was covered with jet black hair, and his ears were occupied with thick silver earrings. it has been awhile that taehyung was staring at him, because jimin had noticed the intense gaze.

"do you know him, tae?" jimin whispers.

taehyung breaks the stare and shifts his eyes back to jimin. "you can say that."

+

"my son, you're home!" ms.kim plants kisses all over taehyung's face, taehyung groaning from the gross excess saliva.

"are you hungry? i'm making dinner right now. so how was your new classes?" his mother asks, her radiant smile putting taehyung in a better mood.

"it was alright, nothing big yet has happened."

"do you have any classes with your friends?"

"yeah, just one. literature." taehyung takes off his shoes at the door, but keeps his backpack on and waits to put it upstairs later.

ms.kim nods, happy to know how her son is doing. taehyung and his mother are a very strong bond, after the tragic separation of his parents occurred. he still visits his father then and there, but he likes to keep his distance.

after his stomach is as full as it can be, the moon is creeping up in the sky replacing the bright sun with a misty night. taehyung admired the scenery it would reflect in his bedroom. his large rectangular window allowed the moon to light up his room and make it into a beautiful galaxy on his walls with the stars.

taehyung switched into a hoodie and some shorts to sleep in later tonight. he was already in bed though, browsing through his phone.

he replied to some texts to jimin asking if he had any lube, taehyung blushing faintly reading it out loud. jimin was sometimes to open with his relationship with yoongi.

taehyung has been with a few boys himself but never serious about either of them. he would get bored easily and had convinced himself that maybe going solo was what he needed right now.

taehyung slipped his hood over his head, a habit he's gotten himself into ever since he's starting wearing hoodies to bed, tucked his phone under his pillow and closed his eyes. he was dreading another school day in his horrible classes, but at least the weekend was near.

-

authors note;

yEAH NEW STORY

i'm v proud and excited for this

alSO, idk if u can tell (probs can) this story is about to be real explicit and smutty

i wanted to do something different so here it is and here i am doing it

if you're not one to read smut (wtf) i'll let u know between writings when smut is going 2 come up.

LOVE YOU

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

594K 21.6K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
111K 3.4K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
783K 17.6K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
170K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...