CAGED (Lauren/You)

By HaydenDeluca

[WARNING: THIS IS OLD AND BAD] 20 years ago, a child was born, her name is Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N. She was injected... More

Prologue
Chapter 2: Truth Or Dare Devils
Chapter 3: One Of Her Secrets
Chapter 4: Face-Timing Friends
Chapter 5: Cimorelli Sisters
Chapter 6: L.J and L.C
Chapter 7: Bread's Problem
Chapter 8: Norminah
Chapter 9: Unfaced
Chapter 10: Unknown Messages
Chapter 11: Phone Calls
Chapter 12: Jamie
Chapter 13: Dr. Andrew
Chapter 14: The Past.
Chapter 15: The End
Epilogue

Chapter I: The Ring

7.1K 227 34
By HaydenDeluca

A/N: HAHA! early release! I finished it two weeks ago and i couldn't wait anymore! 

--------------------------------------------------

■Your pov■

I finally settled in LA with an apartment and a job. Even though the job is illegal it still pays well... Right?

''Y/N, get your head in the game.'' My boss yelled as he snapped his fingers in front of my face. I shook my head to clear out the thoughts as I kept my eyes on the picture. A giant house was on the picture. I raised my eyebrow at it before looking back up at Mark - My boss -

''What is this?'' I asked running my hand through my long hair. He chuckled and showed me another picture, this time it has a nice beautiful ring on it. It was a silver ring which held a precious large ruby in the middle.

''This ring is powerful. Nobody knows how to use it but maybe you can.'' Yep I told him about my little 'condition'. He always said he could use it but I don't know how...

I nodded before taking everything I needed, which was considered of; Black skinny jeans, a black and gold belt, a black with a little white hoodie, my cat mask and my power necklace.

I took a deep sigh before jumping down the building landing on my feet. I took a jumpstart towards the mansion while I clutched silver necklace close to my body.

''Let my wings grow so I can set off the ground.'' I whispered as the necklace started to glow. This is my way to get my wings out of my back without going through a lot of pain. Two dark grey wings stretched out of my body as I made them wide. They caught wind making me hover just above the ground. I flew in rapid speed towards the mansion.

[...Time skip...]

Just before I reached the mansion I got back onto my feet. I sighed deeply once again before letting my wings return back into my body. I put on my mask before jumping on top of the area around the pool.

''Let's do this.'' I whispered to myself before slipping inside. Very smart leaving the back door open girls, thanks.

I searched around the house, finding nothing except for some cookies, which I ate because I could.

I got up to their rooms as I entered one. There was a figure laying on the bed covered by the covers letting out small snores. I opened one of the drawers being sure to be extra silent. I saw something glister in the light as I slowly took it in my hand.

''Jackpot.'' I smiled at the ring before putting it in my pocket. The door opened slightly making me jump in progress. There was another figure rubbing the sleep away from her eyes.

''Cheechee, I'm tired and I can't sleep.'' She whined as she took a step to me. I froze, I couldn't do anything I just froze. She tilted her head a little at my actions as she came closer.

''You okay?'' She asked now seeing my mask. She squealed a little petting my head. Did she seriously think I was someone who wasn't stealing from her? That's good.

I purred slightly enjoying the friction she made with her hands. I closed my eyes bumping my head against her hand. My eyelids became lighter when I noticed my mask was gone.

''Shit.'' I mumbled opening my eyes seeing her confused and scared face. I shot a small smile before opening the window. I turned back once again to see some tears in the woman's eyes. I smiled as my eyes glowed bright red before jumping down.

''Let my wings grow so I can set off the ground!'' I yelled opening my wings and flying away. I could hear the younger girls pleases to come back with whatever I had as I flew quicker.

[...Next Morning...]

Sunlight shined through the windows of my cabin making me wonder how I got back home. Oh right, the ring. I smiled at it before slowly taking it in my hand. The ruby on top started to glow when a saying appeared on the stone.

''Love exist, but don't let your powers overpower your emotions?'' I read out loud as a loud bang came from the door. I growled hiding the ring in my pocket before opening the door.

''Hel-'' I was rudely interrupted by a body clinging onto me. Of course.

''I missed you Y/N!'' My best friend Summer almost cried into my torso.

''Sums can you not?'' I said pushing the crying girl off me. She smiled widely at me before taking my hand.

''We should go to the beach.'' I nodded in response before changing into my red and black bikini. Yeah, I know it's very classic, whatever.

Once we finally arrived at the beach I took my surfboard and directly went into the sea. It was cold at first until my body got used to it. I pedaled away on my board towards a waves. As soon as I reached it I stood up on the board holding my arms out for balance. The water dripped onto my wing tattoos which were real but nobody needs to know.

I waved at Summer who was tanning. Jesus Christ. That girl doesn't need to tan but okay whatever. When I did that, the wave crashed down dragging me along. I used my air power to create a bubble around me so I could breathe freely.

Summer was now freaking out since she didn't see me coming up.

''Sums, girl calm down I'm okay.'' I said getting out of the water. Her breathing became normal as she chased me down the beach.

''Y/N! Your dead!'' She yelled tackling me next to a group of girls. She started to tickle me as I let out some laughs.

''Sums, I'm sorry!'' I said in-between laughs as I pushed her off me. I love her so much. We both caught our breath as one of the people behind me cleared their throat. I leaned my head backwards as I saw the girl from last night. Her expression changed from clearly annoyed to surprised.

''Y/N, what happened?'' Summer asked pulling me up. I shrugged it off as I sat down on the sand running my hand through my hair. A tap on my shoulder made me turn to the girl I knew.

''I believe you left something last night.'' She said getting my mask from her bag as her friends burst into laughter. She glared at them before giving my mask back.

''Um, thanks...'' She got the hint and smiled shyly at me. She doesn't even fucking care that I stole something from her.

''Camila.'' She said shaking my hand. Summer watched us with a giant smirk on her face. I almost punched her, Goddamnit Summer.

''Sums, stop staring!'' I yelled startling the five girls. Summer nodded before standing up and going back to our towels. She then did the impossible - well at least I thought it was impossible - she threw a ball at my head letting it hit.

''How did you? Fuck you!'' She started to run expecting me to run after her, but I didn't.

''Language!'' the shortest girl huffed at me as I rolled my eyes a little. I eyed Camila silently asking her who they are as she cracked a smile.

''That's Ally, she's really religious,'' I nodded at the smallest girl while she rolled her eyes before laying back down. My eyes traveled over to a darker skinned girl with amazing abs. ''that's Normani, our dance queen,'' Nodding once again and giving the girl a small wave before turning my head in the direction of the tallest girl. ''Dinah Jane, the one I called Cheechee,'' I smiled at the taller girl before turning my head to the last girl. Her beautiful pale skin shined in the sun as her raven hair covered most of her face, but just enough so I could still see her amazing emerald eyes.

''Lauren, our one and only grammar queen.'' The girl sighed at the statement before turning her head to me. A small smile appeared on her lips as I took the mask from Camila.

''Y/N!'' The most annoying voice I knew as Jake ran through my eardrums. His goofy smile appeared as he sat down next to me.

''How about a date?'' He asked once again. Seriously dude, the answer will always be the same;

''Jake, NO, I don't play for your team or for you so. Go. Fuck. Yourself.'' I said pushing his chest. He rolled his eyes before standing up again.

''I think you need to get the right dick.'' Barf, vomit. I rolled my eyes before punching him in the dick.

''Which you clearly don't have.'' All the girls laughed at my saying as the fuckboi left. Summer appeared out of nowhere sitting down on my back somewhat crushing my wings.

''Summer, the wings.'' I groaned out as she quickly stood up. I told her about my 'condition' too since I didn't really have a choice. She smiled at the confused girls. Well confused except for Camila, she saw my wings before. Lauren smiled before running to get my board.

''Hey!'' I yelled running after her grabbing another board from some dude.

''I'll bring it back douche!'' I yelled sprinting behind Lauren.

Once I stood on my board I was right behind Lauren. I jumped on my board and balanced without her noticing. I pushed her off but right when she hit the water she grabbed my feet pulling me with her. We both got in the dark waters as some animal started nibbling on my foot. I chuckled before taking the animal in my hands seeing it was a fish I quickly let go.

Lauren pointed to the surface making me nod. I could stay under longer with my air supply I can add but she can't know.

I got up and smiled at the black haired girl. She returned the smile splashing my face.

''You dead.'' I said smiling, I splashed her back making her adorable giggle return. Summer and the rest of the girls soon joined.

I took Summer on my back and dove underwater. She nodded at my thoughts as my wings appeared. The color changed to deep blue as I gave her an air bubble. We went deep underwater, so deep we even saw an anglerfish. She screamed as I shot back up to the surface even flying above it. Since we were in the middle of the ocean I could do whatever I wanted. My wings changed their color back when I saw the beach come back in sight. I returned my wings back into my body making me and Summer fall into the middle of their circle. They all screamed making me and Summer laugh.

''Where did you two come from?'' Normani screamed obviously unhappy with our little stunt.

''That's for us to know and for you to find out.'' I nodded in agreement as I got pulled under. I opened my eyes to see a very blurry Camila smiling at me. She swam closer to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

Summer all of the sudden pulls me back up making me glare at her. She smirked before basically pointing at Lauren with her head. Turning my head to the emerald eyed girl. The jealousy in her eyes made me smile.

''Calm down Lauren.'' She blushed that I caught her staring. She looked down as my board came back onto the beach.

''Anyone want to learn how to surf?'' Dinah nodded her head eagerly before running towards the water. I shook my head laughing as I followed the tall Polynesian girl.

She took the board and pedaled to the sea. I rolled my eyes before holding the board still.

''Try and stand.'' I said as she wobbled on her feet. She smiled at me before balancing the board. I climbed onto the board. She squealed before standing straight again. I pedaled towards a wave as I stood up and wrapped my arms around her waist. I could see a faint blush appear as I held her close.

''Calm down D.'' I whispered as I made the board move with the wave. Her breathing got back to normal pace when the wave cleared out.

Laurens face wasn't a pretty sight though... I'm dead...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
208K 10K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
2.6K 51 15
An Average Hermione X OC story hope you enjoy.
4.9K 142 8
lin tells their family about her and kya dating (young kyalin)