Let's Call it Love

Galing kay Avirose

Meeting 'The Perfection' was a dream come true for many people, mostly fanatical girls. Scarlette happened to... Higit pa

Dedication
Let's Call it Love:Chapter 1 The Race
Let's Call it Love:Chapter 2 The Mother
Let's Call it Love:Chapter 3 The Scarves
Let's Call it Love:Chapter 4 Meeting Up & Homework
Let's Call it Love:Chapter 5 The Search
Let's Call it Love:Chapter 6 Coffee and Cookies
Let's Call it Love:Chapter 8 Welcome Back
Let's Call it Love:Chapter 9 The Unexpected Outing
Let's Call it Love:Chapter 10 Getting Ready
Let's Call It Love: Bonus Chapter 1
Let's Call it Love:Chapter 11 Root Beer Bottles and Good Friends
Let's Call it Love:Chapter 12 Party and Alvin&Nobody
Let's Call it Love:Chapter 13 Bad News & Sleepover
Let's Call it Love:Chapter 14 Rey & Birthday
Let's Call it Love:Chapter 15 Lying, Partying, and Riley
Let's Call it Love:Chapter 16 Planning
Let's Call it Love:Chapter 17 Sleepover and Switching Places
Let's Call it Love:Chapter 18 Crazy&Fun Date
Let's Call it Love:Chapter 19 Beach Trip
Let's Call it Love:Chapter 20 Surprise Attack
Let's Call it Love:Chapter 21 Homecoming
Let's Call It Love:Chapter 22 Mysterious Admirer
Let's Call it Love:Chapter 23 Didn't Prevail
Let's Call it Love: Chapter 24: Two Twits and Two Kisses
Let's Call it Love:Chapter 25 Friendship and Time Apart

Let's Call it Love:Chapter 7 Teddy Bear & Dance

669 11 2
Galing kay Avirose

Let's Call It Love

Chapter 7

Teddy Bear & Dance

He gently shook the passenger car, but not on purpose. I held on to his hand tighter and at the sides. He laughed at my terrified reaction.

"We aren't going to fall," he reassured me.

"You sure?"

"Yep, I mean the Ferris Wheel will only turn once and we are almost at the bottom," he said.

The wheel stopped turning. We were the second to the top. I panicked inside, because why would it stop?

Dalton pointed at the sky, I looked up to see a shooting star. I awed. The Ferris Wheel started to move again and pretty much soon, we got down.

We walked, side by side talking about the ride. He teased me because I was scared. We walked back to his car hopping in and he started to drive.

Just then I realized that I was very tired. I laid my head on the seatbelt and closed my eyes. Sleepiness seems to keep getting to me. And with that, I slept.

༺༻

I woke up in my bedroom, with my pajama's on. I pretty much forgot what happened after the carnival. I looked around to see the Teddy bear was right next to me, with a piece of paper. I took it and read, it said:

You fell asleep in my car last night, so I drove you home. Of course I explained to your mom who I am and such. You're wondering how you got to your bedroom? Well I carried you, I'm guessing you're a heavy sleeper haha, because you didn't wake up. But anyways the bear is your's. See you at school! :) -Dalton

I put the note back to the Teddy and hoped off the bed. I did my usual stuff in the morning in the bathroom, dressed myself, and put on my uniform.

I got to school with my bike, really glad that Chase wasn't here to annoy me. I went to the bike rack, locked my bike, and entered the school.

Once again, school passed by in a blur. It's been three months of the school year, knowing Dalton. I also notice that Chase can be nice; sometimes. I finally met the last of the Perfection, it was Jace Brooks. He looks to be a casanova but is nice to me. Also, Megan met the three of them at the same time when Jace set up a hang out and she almost fainted, she hangs out with them sometimes.

I got extremely close to Dalton, always hanging out, talking to each other, etc. I began to develop little feelings for him in more than a friend way in those three months. Sadly, I know it's impossible. He told me I'm like a little sister to him one day.

Although I know it's impossible, I'm still thankful I have him by my side. Feelings I feel when he's around, are feelings I've never felt before. I would call the feelings abnormal, because I'm not quite used to these things. Silly me, though.

I do not bother to tell Megan about it. Certainly, I know she can't contain it inside of her for long. I won't tell Dalton what I feel because it might change everything. I don't want things to change.

"Scar!" someone called out to me.

It was lunch time at the moment. I was sitting in a table with Dalton, Chase, Jace.

I turned around to see Megan running towards us. She got here breathing heavily.

The guys looked at her in amusement. "Yes?" I asked her.

"Next week there will be a dance. Girls choice though," She said to me containing her squeals inside. I rolled my eyes.

"And so?" I asked her.

"She's probably making you attend, Scar." Jace said, giving an obvious hint.

"Well like what Jace said, I want you to attend it so I'm not alone! Please?" She said in a pleading voice.

"I don't plan to ask anyone and I'm not going. It's final," I told her.

I saw she grabbed a chair from another table and sat next to me pleading. I, on the other hand, was ignoring her playing with my soda bottle.

"You afraid of getting rejected?" Chased asked laughing at me.

I glared at him, well he was partly right and the other half is I don't own a dress or know how to dance, "No, I don't want to go to such silly things."

Jace laughed. "I'm going with the first girl that asks me," he said a bit too loud for a normal conversation. He is a Casanova.

A bunch of girls rose up from their seats quickly and started asking him. Our whole table was surrounded with desperate girls.

"Mikaela, want to go to the dance with me?" Chase asked her.

Her eyes glowed in excitement. My eyes widened. What is he planning to do?! Other girls although, glared at her. Megan squealed.

"Of course I will!" she agreed with excitement still squealing. He smiled; I knew it was a fake smile. All the girls left our table and returned to their own.

Chase turned to Dalton. "Aren't you going to the dance?" he asked him.

"I haven't found the right one yet," he said shaking his head.

"Scar! Your going to the mall with me! And after school!" she said.

"But I had plans with-" I pointed to Dalton.

"I need someone to tell me which dress to wear!" she complained.

"You know I'm not good at giving comments," I told her, in a whining voice.

"Fine I'll bring someone else with me then," she said.

With my pinky, I played with my soda cap.

"I'm going to the dance with a hot girl," Jace told us in a cool voice.

Chase and Jace high-fived each other, laughing. Dalton just sat there quiet. I didn't know he's quiet with his friends.

I pushed my chair back, grabbed my backpack and walked away. They watched me in amusement.

I headed to class, and they passed by in a blur. It was now after school and I was sitting in the stairs looking at Dalton.

He came and sat with me. He gave me a small smile. "Where shall we go today?" he asked me.

I turned to him. "Do you want to just relax today?" I asked him.

"Sure," he agreed.

"Let's go to a park and lay down in the grass," I suggested.

"Okay, let's go," he said and grabbed my hand and we walked to his car.

We arrived in a park and parked. We got out and the scenery was beautiful. There was a big fountain and a huge grass field. I ran to the field and plopped down in the grass close to a tree.

He followed me, looking at me in amusement.

I laid down in the grass with both of my arms behind my head. I closed my eyes.

"I'm going to take a nap," I told him.

I felt a sudden movement in the grass that was in the left side of my body, I took a glance and saw him lay down next to me. He gave me his cutest smile.

Remember the assignment that we had to do for English? Well I got 100/100, and so did he. We had to exchange our papers to the person that we did it on. I got his on me, I like how he described me.

"Are you going to the Dance?" I asked him, I knew Chase asked him but I'm asking him now.

"Maybe," he answered.

"Cool."

"And you?" he asked me.

"Probably not."

He looked at me in disbelief. "I'll be lonely if your not there," he said.

"You'll have your date," I pointed out.

"Still."

"Besides I have no date and I'm not planning on asking anyone," I told him.

"How about this, if we both don't find dates by the end of this week then we are going to the dance together. If I find one then you'll have to find one, okay?" he asked me.

I looked at him in disbelief. He's making a deal with me. "So, technically, I have no way out of the dance?" I asked him. He nodded.

"I don't know how to dance!" I whined at him.

"I'll teach you," he suggested.

"I find it's too much work," I said.

"Go to the Dance for me?" he said with pleading eyes.

This is making my heart melt. I had no chance to escape this. I sighed tiredly.

"Fine," I finally agreed.

He hugged me and then let go, returning to his laying position. That hug was unexpected leaving me with butterflies in my stomach. I shook off the thought. I'm probably just hungry, that's all.

I looked around to the park to search for swings. I absolutely love to feel the air rushing to my hair making it go all over the place. Six swings caught my eye. I instantly stood up in my position and ran to them.

I felt the air rushing to my head, even though I was not in one yet. I saw many people; little kids around the playground. I walked slowly to one of the swings and tried to make myself swing. I failed miserably.

I saw Dalton go in my way, and had a surprise look on his face. It made me laugh.

"I didn't know you liked swings...?" he asked in a confused tone.

"In fact I do! I love how the air makes my hair go all over the place!" I told him.

I was just swinging low because I don't know how to swing high. He walked to the back of me and pushed me up. I screamed a little, surprised. He pushed me a little bit more and sat at the swing next to mine smiling.

I slowed it down, I turned to him.

"You must think I'm weird, huh?" I asked laughing at myself.

"Nope, I like swings too," he said laughing with me.

I looked at my phone. It's almost time for my work. I got off the swing and bowed.

"I got work," I told him smiling sheepishly.

He looked at me surprise. "Where?"

"It's in the town square. I'm only working for four hours," I told him.

"I'll drive you there," he offered, "How are you going to get home?"

"Thanks but no thanks. Oh and I can walk home," I told him.

"It's going to be dark at that time. I could just -"

"It's okay, I can walk by myself," I reassured him. He looked at me with worried eyes.

"Well I'm going to take the bus. Take care of yourself, okay?" I smiled when walking off.

"I will, you should too. Be careful," he waved goodbye.

I walked off to find the bus stop, I sat in the bench and waited for the bus to come. I got to work in time. I saw a girl and she smiled at me, I smiled back.

"Hey I'm your co-worker, Mabel. And you are?"

"I'm Scarlette, call me Scar though," I held my hand out.

She shook it. "Welcome to the job. As your first task, please go organize those new shirts that are laid in the back," she commanded me nicely.

I went in the back and started to organize. She went to the cashier station and organized the accessories. It's been three hours into organizing. I'm almost done.

"Hey what school do you go to?" she asked me.

"Eon High School."

Her eyes grew in surprise. "So is it true that the Perfections does go there?" she asked me excitedly.

I nodded.

I can already tell she's one of those fan girls but she's not that crazy about them as others. I bet we can be good friends.

I stopped what I was doing and turned to her, "Yes."

She squealed. She's exactly like Mikaela. It's funny how they have a lot of similarities.

She nodded, "By any chance, do you hang out with them at school?"

I nodded. She squealed louder, I covered my ears. "Calm down. So who do you like in the three of them?" I asked her.

"Hm..." she thought, "I like Chase Palmer."

I looked at her in disbelief. How could she like that guy? Wait what am I worried about? She only likes him because of his looks and what people say about him.

"Oh, I see," I nodded.

"How's Chase like?" she asked me in a weird voice.

"Well he's an annoying, self-centered, mean brat," I said to her.

"No he's not! He's hot, nice, and not annoying!" she exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes. "You haven't met him though. I have," I pointed.

"Good point. Your not lying to me about knowing the Perfections right?" she looked at me with a suspicious eye.

"No, of course not," I told her.

"Give me proof."

I took my phone out of my pocket. I went to my pictures section and went to the picture I took of Dalton when we exchanged pictures. I walked over to her and showed it. She looked at it with big eyes.

"Y-you do know Dalton!"

"Yes,"

I got my phone back and I carefully put it in my pocket.

"How about Jace Brooks?" she asked me.

I looked at the clock. It was eight o'clock, I finally get to go out of work. I grabbed my bag and walked out. I knew that question about Jace can't be avoided because she's my co-worker. I'll have to answer it either ways. I started to walk home by now, thinking.

I finally got to the street I live in and saw Dalton close to my house. I stopped and looked.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

He shrugged. "Checking to see if you got home."

"How long have you been here?" I asked him.

"Not that long."

I saw him shiver but ignored it, even if it's cold. I had my scarf in my bag and took it out. I walked over to him and tried to put the scarf at his neck. He kept dodging it.

"Just wear it, I don't want you to get a cold," I told him, frowning.

He didn't argue with what I said and just let me put it on him. I wrapped it around his neck. I put my hands down at my side and gave him a small smile.

"Thank you."

"Welcome, I didn't want you cold anyways. Do you want to go to my house for a little bit?" I asked him.

"Is that alright with you?" he asked me politely.

I rolled my eyes playfully at him. "Of course. Come on," I grabbed his hand that was unexpectedly cold and led him to my house.

We entered my house and went to the kitchen. I saw my mother at the kitchen.

"Hi Dear. Hi Dalton," she waved at us. We waved back and I led him to my room. I wondered if Dalton already met my brother.

We went in and I closed the door. I sat down in my bed and patted the seat next to me. He sat down next to me confused.

"Have you met my brother?" I asked him.

"You have an older brother?" he asked me, his eyes widening.

I laughed at his expression, "Younger. His name is Royce."

His eyes grew back to normal. "Let me get dressed first," I told him.

I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom. I quickly changed so that he doesn't have to wait for me very long. I brushed my teeth throughly and washed my face then went out to find him in my bed, laying down with his eyes closed.

I walked close to the bed and looked at him closer, my face inches from his. I poke his cheek lightly, laughing at myself on the inside. He tried to wipe it off to find nothing on in his cheek.

"Wakey wakey," I said quietly.

He looked up to see me giggling with a confused look on his face, "What happened?"

"Well while you were napping, I poked your cheek and you wiped it off thinking it was something," I explained to him.

He looked at me like I was crazy. "Ah."

"I think you should go home. You're very tired aren't you?" I asked him.

He just nodded. He gave me one last brief smile before walking off. I decided to safely walk him out to his car. He climbed into his car, putting his window down.

"Be careful driving," I told him as I waved.

"Sure. I'll see you tomorrow at school," he said and drove off.

I entered the house again feeling warmth come to my body. I put my slippers to the side of my room and blacked out already when I landed on my bed.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.1M 83K 68
how far would you go . . . for someone you love? ♔ Levi steps forward, placing himself between me and Jack. Like he's protecting me from him. But I d...
167K 2.5K 39
"You don't know what I went through!" I yelled at him, angry tears streaming down my face. He stared at me for a long time before he spoke. "I loved...
403 15 12
When Mercedes moves to Miami after having to deal with family issues, she soon realizes a dreamy looking guy is her neighbour and his name is Austin...
478 76 22
*i don't own the pictures in the cover The story of heartbreak between three people. Jude is a seemingly innocent girl carrying lots of complexities...