Let's Call it Love:Chapter 21 Homecoming

Hiya! :D I'm updating. I'll probably be updating every one to two weeks. Sorry if it's too long of a wait. I have Thanksgiving break and I FEEL SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! ;]

I'll probably be writing more chapters for this week and I think I'm starting on a new one. Although, I still haven't gotten a title for it yet. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy it. I know it's a bit rushed (You'll know what I mean when you finished). I was doing this around midnight because I was all hyped up about it.

Well Hm... Can I get four votes in his chapter? Hopefully this isn't too much to ask!

****Four Votes!****

Enjoy! :]

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

Let's Call it Love

Chapter 21

Homecoming

Everytime Dalton would do something wrong, Janelle would always take her madness on Scarlette, telling her things along the lines of, "He hates you, I'm so sorry..."

Of course Dalton knew nothing of this, he was either trying to get a break of Janelle's jealous or going out. Dalton wondered where his bestfriends went considering he hasn't seen them.

He also considered breaking up with Janelle and confronting Scarlette about the situation.

Chase and Jace's plan didn't necessarily work. Scarlette always looked upset when they saw her. She didn't tell them tell the cause of her looking so upset and faked happiness. Scarlette would always look like she was on the verge of tears when she's quiet. It upset Chase the most.

Maybe his little feelings were fleeting back but he does have this part for Scarlette. The two guys, also didn't know about Janelle's text.

The days went on with the fake happiness and they had to leave. Scarlette, as sad as she is, took her anger out by writing stories.

She managed to get herself to forget Dalton and have some kind of on and off crushes for the past two years.

The parents were happily married a year ago and still had a never ending love which Scarlette loved.

Today was the day she would go back to the US and live in the normal town and see her old friends. Carter and Elaine didn't want Scar going back alone, so they insisted Spencer to come since he's more experienced out in the real world.

She was excited to meet her friends, but more importantly, confront Dalton. Although, she didn't have anymore feelings for him.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.

Spencer said we would live in this house over there and we were suppose to live with a girl his age. I was a little jealous but I have to grow up.

The phrase, "Life's not fair." floated in my head a million times.

I told Spencer the entire situation and said he would help me with whatever. He didn't specifically said what he would help me with.

"Babe," Spencer whispered in my ear, "We are here!"

That babe thing was this nickname he had for me. It was like a joke. Squirming in my seat, we got out of the car and into the house. It was big.

Gaping my mouth open, "Like it huh?"

Nodding with a shy smile, I unpacked. I've changed totally in the last two years. I was no longer the little quite girl. I was a little more social now.