Let's Call it Love:Chapter 2 The Mother

Let's Call It Love

Chapter 2

The Mother

I entered the corridors of the main building my mother was in, but then as I was walking by, I was greeted by many bodyguards of my mom. Does she have to be guarded by this much of people? But anyways, I saw my mother's secretary.

"Where is she?" I asked him as I waited patiently for the answer.

He was sitting in his black computer chair while a lot of papers and files were in his table. He looked up and smiled weakly but eventually stood up. He gestured for me to go open the door in front of him.

I did as told and saw my mom on the phone with less papers on her desk as of that secretary guy. As she saw me, she didn't look happy or mad. She half-smiled at me. I didn't have the patience to talk to this hag.

"What do you want?" I asked her as she put down the phone.

"I heard you were in a car race with Dalton Ryne and Jace Brooks about Eon High School," she said to me.

I snorted. "News goes out fast huh? Even you have heard them," I said sarcastically.

She stopped what she was doing and stared at me. I looked away. "Anyways, since you're so happy you won the race, your going to Eon High School with them," she informed me.

I looked at her immediately. Was my hearing wrong or did she say I'm going to Eon High School with them? "Pardon?" I asked her.

She smiled at me evilly and snapped her fingers. The secretary busted the door open along side a rack that is full of blue clothes. Is she really making me do this?

Then a bunch of girls, just came with measuring things and started to measure me. I was confused at what was happening. Then the Secretary got an order from my mom, grabbed five hangers, and placed them on the sofa in the corner. It looked like the uniforms and a backpack. They left hurrying out like they were busy leaving me and my mom alone.

I walked over to the clothes and looked at them. I was right, it is the uniforms. I looked at her angrily. Why do I deserve this?!

"You're really doing this to me?" I asked her in disbelief.

She just nodded and smiled. "You have to go to school; everyone in our family went to Eon High School. You'll be out of there in no time!" she told me.

I decided I better not ask anymore questions. I know she would just fling them off by saying other things. I sighed tiredly. "So when will I start?" I asked her in a flat tone.

"Monday as like the rest of everyone else," she answered me.

"Okay, well, I'm going home," I told her as I grabbed the uniforms and the bag pack and left the room. To my surprise, they were really heavy.