My Shooting Stars

By useful_dreamer

Sky Barron is an average girl, thrown into a whole new world of excitement and danger. Pregnant in high schoo... More

Chapter 1: The Secret Spot
Chapter 2: The Movies
Chapter 3: They Left
Chapter 4: The Secret Cave
Chapter 5: The Fair
Chapter 6:The Date
Chapter 7: What Happened
Chapter 8: School
Chapter 9: Uh Oh!
Chapter 10: The Bad Morning
Chapter 11: Wolfs Mark
Chapter 12: Rogues
Chapter 13: Shes Changing
Chapter 14: Secrets Out
Chapter 15: Promises
Chapter 17: Alabama
Chapter 18: The Big Question
Chapter 19: Almost Accident
Chapter 20: Big Emergency
Chapter 21: Why Her
Chapter 22: More Marks
Chapter 23: He's Trouble
Chapter 24: Marks And Home
Chapter 25: They're Coming
Chapter 26: The Start
Chapter 27: His Story
Chapter 28: The Ring
Chapter 29: Troubles
Chapter 31: Why Now?
Epilouge
Important! <3
Second book info!!

Chapter 16: The Untold Truth

241 5 4
By useful_dreamer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Mid October 3 and a half months pregnant)

*Sky's p.o.v*

"Ben? I'm bored. Lets go do something." I pleaded. 

"Well, what do you want to do?" He asked. 

"Can you help me practice my hunting skills?" I asked. 

"Sure!" He said with his charming smile. He got up off the couch and helped me up. 

"Let's go!" He said excitedly. He rushed to the door and was outside before I even wandered into the kitchen. 

"Slow down." I said and giggled. 

"Alright alright!" He huffed. I finally got to the door where he stood impatiently. 

"Took you long enough" he said and chuckled. 

"Oh hush" I said smacking him lightly on the shoulder. I got out the door and transformed into a wolf. 

'So lets practice hunting, shall we?' Ben's voice appeared in my head. 

'oo I see a rabbit!' I squealed back at him. 

'approach it slowly and then-' but before he could finish I had the rabbit in my mouth and dropped its limp body in front of him. 

'you're a natural.' he said and turned back into a human. I changed back and said "why thank you" and giggled. 

"lets uh, get dressed" he said heading back into the house. I waddled inside and and got dressed feeling Ben's eyes burn a hole in my back.

"Is there a problem?" I asked sarcastically. 

"yeah actually. where did you get that mark on your back?" he asked sternly. 

"what mark?" I asked puzzled walking into the bathroom and pulling up the back on my shirt to reveal a mark in the middle of my back. It kinda looked like a sun with a crescent moon on it. 

"what the-" I said looking at it. 

"I'm gunna ask again Sky, where the hell did that come from?" he said getting angry. 

"I have no idea" I said staring at it's reflection. 

"What does it even mean?" I asked taking my eyes from the mirror to him. He sighed and slid down the bathroom wall, resting his face in his hands. 

"It means the babies aren't mine and that you're not my mate" he said sadly. 

"WHAT? How are they not yours? you're the only guy I've ever slept with!" I said raising my voice and letting a few stray tear spill "and how am I not your mate" I said bawling. 

He looked up surprised and stood up then hugged me. "Sky are you telling the truth about all of this?" he asked looking at me. I thought long and hard then suddenly remembered, Luke. 

"So you weren't telling the truth!" he yelled. I looked at him and wondered how he could have ever known that, then it hit me. 

"you were reading my thoughts!" I shouted at him and continued to cry. 

"yeah, it's both a blessing and a curse. now I know the truth but I'm torn." He said looking at me with shadowy eyes. 

"I'm leaving." I said and turned around to leave. Just as I did I heard a yelp come from the bathroom where I heard Ben start to bawl. I debated on weather I should go back and help him or not but then I got a sudden pain in my chest. Like my heart was being ripped out. I screamed then realized that I no longer felt anything for Ben. Our bond had been broken.

I grabbed my keys and got to my car. Before pulling out of the driveway I took out my phone and dialed Luke. 

"hiya" I heard his overly excited voice on the other end of the phone. 

"hey" I said and sniffled as I wiped my face. 

"what's wrong? sounds like you've been crying?" he asked worried. 

"I have been." I said. 

"what happened?" he asked now completely worried. 

"you know how a few months ago you came down to visit? and stuff happened?" I said. 

"oh no. please don't say you're-" he asked stopping mid way. 

"I thought they were Ben's but I have a mark on my back meaning they are yours." I said confessing to him. 

"They? What the hell do you mean they?" He said confused. 

"They meaning twins Luke." I said. 

"Oh god Sky, what have I done." he said. 

"I just need to get away from here Luke. I have a feeling something bad is going to happen and I don't wanna hurt the kids." I said. 

"I hope me being a vampire doesn't effect anything." He sighed. 

"I'll head out now angel. And I should be there by morning, then we can head back to Alabama" he said. 

"Luke you don't need to do that." I said. 

"listen, I'm doing it because I love you." he said then hung up. I just kinda sat there with my jaw dropped. I started to pull out of the driveway when Ben came out of the house motioning for me to stop. 

"That symbol on your back Sky. it's not good." he said. 

"I should go Ben. Go find your mate." I said. 

"I have and I don't want to let her go." he said looking at me. 

"I can't do this." I cried and drove off.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Lilly. "hey" she said answering. 

"why didn't you tell me." I said sobbing. 

"you finally found out didn't you." she said sounding upset. 

"yes now Ben is heart broken and Luke is on his way to get me." I said. 

"I couldn't tell you Sky. you know that." She said. 

"not even hinted about it Lilly? you have the ability to tell the future and you can't even just hint that the twins are Luke's?" I asked crying a little but still focused on driving. 

"no Sky. I'm sorry." she said. 

"no don't be Lilly it's fine." I said. 

"there is one thing I'm going to say. Melissa's not Lesley's mate and she's also cheating on him." she said. 

"how do you know?" I asked. 

"I'm a pretty good snoop." she said. 

"I should probably go. gotta get home and pack for Alabama." I said. 

"Sky, please don't leave. I'll miss you." she said. 

"I'm sorry Lilly but I have to." and with that I hung up. 

I arrived at home and looked at myself in my mirror. I didn't look like I've been crying so that's good. I waddled into the house and into the kitchen. "so how was your day sweetie?" my mom asked.

 "interesting." I said and flashed her a fake smile. I went to my room and turned my light on to see Luke sitting on my bed.

 "Holy fuck don't scare me like that!" I said wiping my face. 

"I'm sorry angel. It took me less time to get here than I thought." he said hugging me and holding me. 

Luke was the nerdy type of kid that every girl wants. He's tall handsome and quite thin. He looked me up and down and just sighed. "Can I?" he asked pointing to my stomach. 

I nodded as he placed his hands on it. "I did this to you Sky. I'm so sorry." he said wiping his face.

"Luke don't cry. please don't." I said looking at him. 

"but look what I did to you, and plus I'm going to be a father." he said getting on his knees and revealing my stomach. 

he kissed it lightly and put both hands on it. "I'm so sorry Sky." He said standing up and looking me in the eyes. 

"It's fine, just look at the mark." I said turning around and revealing it on my back. 

"I know what that stands for. the sun represents you who hunts during the day and the moon represents me who hunts at night." He stated. 

suddenly I felt a rush of wind and turned back around. Ben was standing in my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT WRITING LATELY D:

I've been bad at keeping track of my watt pad BUT I shall finish the book for you guys. because I loves you guys ;* lol ^.^

~Jackie xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 347 34
"INDY WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!" My mother yells over the phone as she can hear the helicopter flying and the sirens blasting. "Oh I know you fucking l...
944K 28K 31
"Slowly, little moon-- I'm not going anywhere." ***** Marked wolves were the only wolves that could conceive an A...
258K 15.8K 53
***SEQUEL To Crazy little thing called Mate*** Wife. Luna. Marked Life is good for Everest and Titus and as they begin to settle into their new norma...
34.6K 1.1K 46
The caged bird sings with a fearful trill, of things unknown, but longed for still. And her tune is heard on the distant hill, for the caged bird sin...