My hero (Camila/you)

Af fifthharmonyisbabe

You are bitten a radioactive spider ( turning you into Spider-Man like hero). anyway you try to stay as norma... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Please read!!!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Not an update
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Where are ü now
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
GUYS!!!!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
New story
Important !
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 27

4.4K 173 88
Af fifthharmonyisbabe

CAMILA POV

"QUICK EVERYBODY GET TO THE CAR NOW!!!!" I vaguely heard a stern voice order. Then I heard multiple footsteps distancing their selves from me.

"Mani help me carry Mila!" DJ shouted quickly. Soon after I felt myself being lifted off of the floor. Wait why was I on the floor?

"Guys what happened? Where are we going?" I asked confused as they hustled out of the bowling alley.

Normani and Dinah shared concerned looks with each other making me worried.

"Well you fainted..." Mani started.

"And we are headed to the bank!" Dinah finished throwing me into the car and jumping in with mani right behind.

"But why did I faint?" I looked around and took in the tense situation. A distraught y/b/n being comforted by lauren. Ally panicking in the driver's waiting for directions. Normani nervously trying to find directions to the bank and dj sitting beside me speechless. That's when I remembered and my heart shattered.

"GUYS IS SHE OKAY?! DID ANYONE SEE?! OH GOD THIS CANT BEE HAPPENING! PLEAE DONT LET THIS BE REAL!!!" I sobbed clutching into Dinah.

"I've found the directions!" Normani said holding up her phone.

"ALLY GO WE NEED TO GET TO Y/N!!" I cried. And ally for once not being a goodie-goodie sped off definitely over the speed limit.

"I can't lose her Dinah. I can't. I can't lose y/n." I said tears spilling out of my eyes and down my cheeks.

"Don't worry camila. Y/n is fine. Y/n is strong. She will be right there when we get to the bank," Dinah comforted as I continued to cry.

We hastily pulled up to the burning building and leaped from the car. The six of us pushing through the crowd of people to observe the scene. We quickly went under the police tape to get closer.

"Ladies, I'm going to have to ask you to step back," an officer commanded.

"No way! Now you listen here....our friend is in there and we intend on making sure she is okay. I don't care if I have to go in there myself but we are not going to stand around here and do nothing," lauren growled.

"I have the authority to arrest you for unruly behavior if I have to," the man argued back.

"Why don't you kiss my a-" y/b/n quickly covered Lauren's mouth and pulled her back.

"Sir please!! We have to help my girlfriend! She was stuck in there when the bomb went off," I pleaded while I continued to sob.

"But the only two people in there were batman and-" just then the remainders if the bank's door busted open. Batman walked out with smoke surrounding him. We pushed past the officer and rushed up to him. As I got closer I saw that he was carrying something. Something blue and red.

"Oh my god..." Y/b/n breathed out.

Batman set y/n's body onto the ground and knelt beside her. I saw her limp body and fell to my knees. I was shaking uncontrollably and felt as if my soul had been smashed to pieces. The rest of the girls were crying.

"W-w-what h-happened?" Ally asked shakily.

"She was helping me to find my enemy. She walked into a hidden trip wire causing the bomb to explode near her," batman said guilty.

I threw myself on top of her still body hugging her. I stayed like that but gasped when I felt her chest moving.

I let out a tiny breath of relief. "GUYS SHE ALIVE!!" I told them.

"She needs to get to a hospital fast!" An EMT yelled as entire team picked her up and carried her into an ambulance.

"Who is coming along?" One questioned us.

"I am," I replied without hesitation and climbed into the Vehicle. They shut the doors and we were on our way to the hospital.

I grabbed y/n's hand and pulled her burnt mask off. "Everything is going to be alright. I love you so much. We are going to make it through this I promise. I love you," I whispered in her ear then kissed her forehead.

-----------
We arrived at the hospital arrived at the hospital and I was asked to take a seat in the waiting room as the doctors examined y/n.

The girls came barging in shortly after but ran straight to the receptionist overwhelming her with questions. like where they could find me and y/n.

"GUYS!! GUYS!" I continued to shout until they heard. They stopped and quickly ran over to me embracing me in a group hug.

"How is she?" A tear stained y/b/n asked me. I grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze.

"I don't know. But knowing y/n she will be okay. We just have to pray," I said.

"Did someone say pray? Ally piped up.

"Not the time allysus cause here comes the doctor," normani pointed out.

"Y/n y/l/n's group?" He asked and we all nodded.

"Good news...y/n has injuries however they are either not serious or will heal. She has a couple of burns that might scar but they are in pretty convenient places. Also she has a broken arm." I nodded relieved that the injuries weren't too bad.

"Can we see her?"I asked hopefully.

"Well yes, but-" I bolted past the doctor
And into te room that he came out of. There laid y/n with her left arm in a cast and a couple of burns here and there. She looked up at me surprised and I cried tears of joy running over to her. I leapt onto her (careful of her arm of course) and Clung to her.

"I thought I lost you," I sobbed. I hugged her tightly only she stayed still. She started wriggling under me.

"Doctor! Nurse! There's a random girl in my room!" She shouted pushing me off. I couldn't believe what I had just heard. The rest of my group including the doctor came running in.

"Y/n?" I went to touch her but she moved away.

"Who are all of you?!" She questioned. We looked to the doctor for an explanation.

"Yes, I part I didn't get to. Y/n experienced memory loss," the doctor said and I broke down.

"However," I looked up waiting.

"She should be able to regain her memory, but it will take some time. With that she is actually free to go if you can persuade her to come with you," he said walking out of te room.

"Um I'm sorry am I missing something?" Y/n asked making us turn to her.

"You really don't remember us?" Dinah asked.

Y/n shook her head. "Should I?" I cried silently at her comment.

"I am your best friend. They were your other friends. And Mila...well Mila and you were really close," y/b/n explained.

"I would remember my friends. So why don't i?" Y/n concentrated really hard and grew frustrated. "WHY CANT I REMEMBER ANYTHING?!?!" She yelled angry with herself.

I wanted to sit and cuddle up with her and comfort one another, but I couldn't. At least not while she was like this. We had to get her to remember soon and that meant I had to pull myself together and help the person u loved. I cleared my throat.

"You were in a terrible accident. We can explain everything and help you but it have to trust us and come with us," I said confidently and she looked over at me. She nodded and got out of bed.

"Let's go sign her out," ally said.

We waited by the in the car as ally did the official paper work for y/n's check out.

Y/n and y/b/n were having a small conversation all the way in the back that I overheard.

"So you are my best friend?" Y/n asked.

"Yup I have been since we were babies."

"I'm sorry I forgot you."

"It's okay. It's not your fault. Plus the doc said you'll remember over time. I can tell you stories and show you pictures when we get to our tour bus."

"Tour bus?"

"Long story. Let's just wait."

"Okay. But do you think you could tell me about the other girls and my relation to them."

"I think it's better if you talk to them individually."

"But I'm nervous."

"Why?"

"Because they're all so pretty...especially the brunette. I don't want to embarrass myself in front of her."

I smiled and giggled quietly at y/n's whispered words. Ally finally finished and we drove to the tour bus.

---tour bus---

"Welcome to home!" Lauren told y/n. " I think we should introduce ourselves."

"Hi I'm ally."
"Hey it's your girl normani Kordei."
"What's up it's Dinah Jane."
"Hi I'm lauren."
"Hi I'm camila."
"AND WE'RE FIFTH HARMONY!"

"Fifth who now?" And we all sighed.

"Wow you really don't know anything spidey," Dinah said chuckling.

"Spidey?"

"Yeah that's another long story to tell. Why don't we just get some sleep and work on this tomorrow?" Lauren said and we all nodded.

We all put our pjs on to go to sleep but I noticed one bunk empty. I went into the back room and saw y/n sitting on the couch looking at old
Pictures y/b/n must've given her. She looked up sensing my presence.

"Oh hey..." She paused searching for a name.

"Camila," I reminded her walking over and sitting next to her.

"Right camila sorry," she said turning back to the pictures. She would smile at each new one.

"It's okay. So you remembering anything?" I asked and she shook her head sadly and I sighed.

"I wish I could. I don't-" she paused when she got to a particular picture. It was of her and I kissing on stage the night we sang our duet together. The night we fixed us. The night I became whole again.

I tensed a little waiting for her reaction.

"Is that us?" She question looking me int the eyes

"Yeah," i breathed out nervous.

She smiled and looked at the picture again. "We were really close weren't we?" Chuckling at what y/b/n said earlier really meant.

I giggled slightly. "I guess you could say that."

She turned to me and frowned. "I'm so sorry camila. I wish I could remember this. I wish I could remember everything. I wish I could remember us." She said looking down.

I lifted her chin with my finger. "I wish you could too. I miss you so much. It's gonna take some time though," and she nodded turning back to the pictures once more.

Sensing my sadness, she grabbed a marker and with a goofy smile on her face handed it to me.

"What is this for?" I asked.

"I want you to be the first to sign my cast," she said laughing. I giggled and wasted no time signing my name.

"Beautiful," she said looking at the signature. "Just like you." I blushed and capped the marker standing up.

"I'm heading to bed."

"Okay. I think I'm gonna stay and look at the pictures some more," y/n replied.

"Alright. Goodnight y/n."

"Goodnight cami," she called out behind. I smiled slightly...I guess something's are a force of habit.

I crawled into bed hoping that tomorrow would start the quick recovery of y/n's memory.

---a/n: I just want to thank you all for still even acing about this story!!!!! You are literally the best fans ever!!! I hope you liked this update and I'm so sorry for not being able to write often. It was so much easier in the summer hen I ha time but I thought that you all deserved a long update! I want to thank @imalezzy for helping me with this chapter some! Comment, vote, Dm me,
Anything!!!! Love you guys! Hope you liked it! Ps it's not revised! Sorry for mistakes! Bye friends❤️---

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

Camila / you Af A

Fan Fiktion

7.8K 117 45
You're a successful youtuber with 5 milllion subscribers on your channel you decide to sing for the one and only scooter and he signs you what happen...
49.6K 1.4K 18
My name... is Peter Parker. I was bitten by a radioactive spider. And for 2 years I've been the world's one and only Spider-Man. I'm sure you know th...
85K 1.3K 22
Y/N Parker is a normal high schooler until a radioactive spider bites him. He is lost in his confusion but decides to become the superhero spider-man...
391K 11.1K 39
You are a normal teenage girl when all the sudden Simon Cowell knocked on your door and took you to have another life which is living with 4 other pe...