Ms. Domme

Von ForCenturies

A world full of deception, lies, and heartbreak finds peace in the mind of realism. Mehr

Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter One

5.3K 72 9
Von ForCenturies

My hand was warm, burning almost. Flushed almost as much as his skin. It was the first time I had ever struck him. I didn't like the feeling it gave me at first. I didn't like it when he hung his head low. He deserves it; he did wrong.

"I'm sorry, Mistress. Please forgive me...." His voice was so small, so fragile. He knelt to me in the doorway of the playroom, head down with a bright-red glow to his left cheek. I grit my teeth and dig my fingers in to his hair, pulling his full attention to me. "Bend over the bench before I drag you over there, slut." He scampered quickly when I released him, shaking so much while bent over that I began to question the severity of the situation. He didn't get his chores done, that's enough for a good lesson. I sigh and run my nails down his back, closing my eyes for a moment as I begin to grasp onto the control I rightfully have taken.

While I secure his ankles and wrists to the legs of the bench, I ask "Do you understand why you are being punished, pet?"

Shakily, he answers with a "Yes, Mistress." I commanded him to tell me the reason. "I-I didn't finish sweeping the playroom, Mistress...."

"I don't think you really do." The first strike was bare-handed, as were the rest if the warm-up spanks. Ten on each cheek to prepare him for something more assertive. His skin was cold beneath my fingers up until the fifth, when a pretty rose colour began to seep to the surface of his ivory flesh.

By the time I struck the last, he was a panting mess. Normally, my pet always made sure to clean this room. Except for today. It was mildly frustrating, but I had to keep up with his training no matter what.

Carefully, I rubbed his red bottom to soothe the sting a little. I heard him wince at my touch quietly. "Hush," I bent down and released him, "and get up. I want this room spotless in twenty minutes." The dark-haired young man stood shakily, his hard-on present against his thigh. He was a beautiful creature; deep brown eyes and shaggy chocolate hair adorned him. He kept his head down as he passed me.

I caught his wrist.

"Pet?"

"Yes, Mistress?" His deep eyes peered down at me with a burning lust.

I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came. "Never mind, just get to work." I retreated to my room, fingers twisted together and a bleeding inner-lip.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.8K 115 15
I'm super bad at this 😑 This is my first story, It's cringe trust me. Not for under 18, But I can't exactly stop you so...
45.9K 1K 51
I love Cole...but I love Reid too and I simply can't help myself from falling into a reverie dyad for the two hottest men who want nothing to do with...
9.4K 382 21
𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠