Wattpad's Sexiest Stories

taintedwinters

Mature sexy ass books in here that need way ore recognition, Give it a shot. Еще

Copy right
Gabriel
Demetre[Wattys2015]
Heath
DAMNED
Luciano
My Fake Boyfriend
Omerta- Book I #wattys2015
What Vincent Wants
The Alpha's Oracle
Started With A Lie
Beyond The Pale
Her Cruel Mate
The Bite of an Alpha
Heartless Alpha
Accidentally Kidnapped
Blood Kisses
Run Ruby Run
Assassin's Bride
Grey's Tribute
Sexy Greek God Kidnappers
The Immortals
A year agreement
The Arrogant professor
My Monster Mate
Bending Steele
Schemers
The Fight Club Academy - (Undiscovered Gems Award)
Double Revenge (Wattys 2015)
A Vampire's Charm
Hurricane
Perfect Addiction [People's Choice Award Winner '15]
Chasing Red
Werejerk
Her Neighbor
Fade
Chosen
Grey

The Bad Boy Stories: Russian Arrogance [Book #1]

16.2K 123 21
taintedwinters

Author: LittleRebelxo

Genre: Teen Fiction 

Status: Ongoing

Summary:

As soon as our eyes met, I told him the words that I had been keeping bottled up inside me the entire time. ''I hate you.'' I spat right into his face.

His cold hand cupped the side of my face with a chuckle. ''With time,'' He said, ''you won't.''

''Why do you say that?''

''I just do,'' He responded arrogantly. ''because every beauty needs a beast.''With those words—he slammed his lips against mine, the impact causing me to stumble back.

~~~~~~~~~

Zara Hastings is an eighteen year old stubborn and hot-headed girl trying to stay away from her family and past that seem to bring her nothing but pain and betrayal. Isn't family supposed to be loving?

Christian Pierce is a twenty-one year old arrogant man. He's a mystery, a puzzle that is yet to be solved. He lives by the no-rules policy and being the infamous gang leader is enough proof of that simple fact.

So, what happens when these two are trapped in a loveless marriage that is the result of nothing but the mistakes that have been committed in the past?

A story of Violence, Gangs, Lies, and a shit load of Romance.

I wanna start by saying I love this fucking Author!!! This book is literally the fucking bomb. Christian is just a.. bomb of sexiness.. This book is a bomb of sexiness. If I was to rate this book it BMFS (Broke My Fucking Scale). Read it...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

118K 243 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
610K 1K 47
idk exactly what this is gonna be but 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
94K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
77.4K 2.7K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...