Through the Glass k.th [HYYH...

By -haikutae

Kim Taehyung has been classified certifiably insane. He isn't, he knows he isn't, he just likes to make every... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Epilogue
HYYH Pt.2

41

16K 1K 758
By -haikutae

"Run, Run, run again. I can't help it. This is all I do anyway..."

~Run-BTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He heard Hana shriek. It wasn't quite a scream, at least not what he normally thought of when it came to screams, it was quick, short, high-pitched, but it almost sounded like her voice broke in the middle, which was about what he would have expected, given he'd only heard her scream once. But this wasn't the same, this wasn't because she was in pain, it was...something else... Maybe fear, maybe shock, maybe something else.

Taehyung was on the ground, just holding his cheek, looking up at Yoongi. It hurts, it hurts, it feels like I'm not here, but it hurts. He'd hit him so hard it felt like he'd knocked his teeth loose, like it was a step down from dislocating his jaw. He was surprised he hadn't lost any teeth.

Yoongi looked down at him, nose scrunched up in disdain and annoyance, but Taehyung wasn't sure what exactly had set him off, what it was about asking him to stop that made him so angry. Why does that make you so angry?

Jimin's eyes widened, and he tried to lunge at Yoongi, but by then, the other teenagers outside had gathered around, watching, anticipating, and they were more then happy for a fight, keeping Jimin back. Though it took quite a few to successfully do so.

Jungkook looked to be quite literally speechless, neither speaking or moving, though it looked like he wanted to say something, that he wanted to do something, he didn't move a muscle. Too much in shock, it had happened too quick.

Yoongi pulled Taehyung up by the collar. "Pumpkin head, you piss me off, you're going to tell me to stop, and then just let me beat you up, huh? Why the hell are you so naïve? Why the hell are you such a whiny pushover? You're just going to pick a fight and sit there and Take it?!  You spineless, weak, crazy little b*tch..."

Taehyung avoided looking directly at Yoongi, instead, focusing on his grip on his collar, trying to pull away from it. It felt like he was choking, like he couldn't breathe, he could, but everything felt so close, and like he was surrounded, like... a white room. A box.

By now, his classmates were rhythmically chanting, "Fight, fight, fight, fight."

I don't know what to do, I don't know what to... I shouldn't do anything, I should just let it happen. If I do something, what will the doctor think? It'll give everyone one more reason.

"What?! No, don't fight! That's not going to solve it!" Jungkook said, waking from his daze, and pushing people out of the way to get to Taehyung.

They pushed back, and he didn't get far. I'm by myself, aren't I? No one can help...? Taehyung took a second, looking at Jimin, who was swearing and yelling and pushing at people to get out of his way. At Jungkook, who was getting in a separate fight with someone else, Taehyung looking in time to see him get punched in the solar plexus. At Hana, who made eye-contact with Taehyung, her hand over her mouth, and eyes glossy with tears that hadn't spilled over until he looked. At Kyung-mi, who was sitting where Yoongi had pushed her still, in a daze almost. The Gym teacher was nowhere to be seen, and there was no telling when he'd show up. I'm alone in this fight...

"I...I don't want to fight, Yoongi..." Taehyung said, trying to meet Yoongi's cold eyes long enough to let him know how serious he was about that. Please, Yoongi...

Yoongi squinted, "You'll get beat then, Pumpkin head, I don't give a sh*t."

Yoongi punched him in the face again, releasing his collar at the same time, knocking him to the grass again.

Hana screamed again. Taehyung pushed himself off the ground. His nose stung, and drops of blood landed on the ground, Taehyung wiped his hand across his nose, seeing more blood. Blood. Blood. Blood. I killed Appa. I..I... stabbing, stabbing, stabbing, over and over, why did I...? Taehyung shook his head. That's not what's happening, stop it, stop it, stop it, STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT!

Taehyung watched his hands start to shake, then he closed his eyes tight, Stop it, stop it, stop it, don't do this, you're not crazy, it's alright, it's alright...

"Get up, Pumpkin head." Yoongi said, calm. He didn't seem to have many other tones of voice.

It's alright, it's alright, calm down.

"Ugh, get up, Pumpkin head!" Yoongi said, not as calm as the first time. "Stop goddamn laying around!"

Taehyung opened his eyes, looking up at Yoongi, probably looking more lost then ever, and inside, he was, lost, his mind kept going to Appa, what he'd done. I won't do that, I'm not going to get angry. He swallowed and stood up, but someone pushed him out of the way.

"The deaf one steps up finally." Yoongi mumbled, not anymore amused then he'd been before.

Taehyung blinked. "Hana?" What are you doing? What are you doing? I don't want you to get hurt, don't, please don't, Hana please... please...

Hana looked like she'd been doing her fair share of crying, her eyes red and puffy, her teeth digging into her bottom lip so hard it looked like it might bleed, And then she was shaking, her whole body trembling. I'm sorry, this is my fault...

"Jesus, you're all so lost with reality." Yoongi said, rolling his eyes, before grabbing a handful of Hana's hair, yanking it hard. "Honestly, the two of you going back and forth, it's ridiculous."

Hana's yelped, in obvious pain. Not one of his classmates said anything, or did anything to stop it, all they wanted was a fight, they didn't care who, they didn't care why. It made Taehyung's blood boil. It was like the humanity of anyone wasn't even being thought of, this was just a show.

Enough.

Enough.

Enough. That's enough, stop! It happened so quick, even Taehyung wasn't sure what happened for a full second. But then he realized, from the way Yoongi backed away, holding his jaw and moaning, from the fist he found himself making. I punched him. He took a deep breath. I shouldn't have...I shouldn't have... He took a step back.

"TAE! What the f*ck are you doing!?" Jimin yelled, but it seemed far away, like it was in a tunnel, like he'd only imagined him saying that.

What did I do? Why did I do that? Why did I... Because Hana was...Because I... He caught Jae-hwa looking at him, a smirk on her face. You did this on purpose.

Taehyung turned and ran, pushing through the crowd of students that seemed more then willing to just let him go.

He ran back to the school, back to the locker room. Jae-hwa was right. And there was nothing more terrible then knowing she was right, that she'd had her own little victory over predicting exactly what Taehyung would do. Damn you. Damn you to hell, Jae-hwa.

Taehyung stopped at the men's locker-room, going straight to the shower in the corner, shutting the door behind him and sliding down to sit in the corner, hugging his knees to his chest, wiping tears with the palm of his hand.

Why can't I stop myself? Why can't I just... He hadn't been sitting there for more then a minute before there was a knock on the shower door.

"Jimin, leave me alone..." Taehyung mumbled. He didn't want to talk, he didn't want to know what Jae-hwa was doing, he just wanted to fade away, sink into the walls, disappear.

The shower door opened anyway, little by little, slowly, and it wasn't Jimin who peeked around the edge of the door, it was Hana, her face still stained with tears.

Taehyung felt like he wasn't himself. He wished Hana never saw him hurt anyone, that she didn't see him punch someone in the face, that she didn't follow him. He wanted to see her, but he didn't want her to see him. Not Crying like this, not with blood pouring out of his nose, steady dark red drops falling to his knee and the floor.

Hana looked at him with wide eyes. Then she came in the shower and sat a bit away from him. Not far, but not close either. she looked like she was trying to judge if it was okay with him for her to be any closer, slowly edging closer as she did.

Please don't be scared of me, I didn't mean it, I didn't mean it, please don't think that I meant any of that.

Hana got closer, sitting right next to him, and her hand found his. Taehyung didn't look at her directly, but he could see in the corner of his vision that she was looking at him, right in the eye. He couldn't bring himself to look back.

I hurt someone. I said I'd never do that again, but I did it anyway, and I don't even know why. That was a lie, he knew why. Because Yoongi hurt Hana, because everyone else was hurting, because he couldn't take it anymore.

Hana reached over and gently cupped Taehyung's face with her hand, wiping a few of the tears with her thumb. Then she leaned in and kissed his cheek.

Taehyung bit his lip. Please don't ever leave, I don't know what I'd do without you.

"TAEHYUNG!" Someone called from outside. Jungkook. Taehyung looked over to the door, seeing Jungkook leaning in the doorway, panting. When he caught his breath, he spoke again, "Why do you always have to run away?"

Jungkook looked like he'd lost that fight he got into, what looked like a bruise developing on his cheek. All because of one stupid thing. A stupid thing he'd hit someone over, a stupid thing that Jae-hwa had started somehow. He wasn't sure how she'd got Yoongi to start it, but it seemed obvious now that she'd used him to start a fight, pressing all the right buttons.

And Taehyung had done exactly as she wanted. I'm so stupid.

"Jae-hwa called the police," Jungkook said, leaning against the wall, "some sh*t about assault and battery, if you're hiding here, you just look guilty..."

Taehyung swallowed. I don't want to talk to them, they think...they... Jae-hwa will... I'm scared.

"Everyone saw it Taehyung, I don't know how they could think you'd started it." Jungkook said, slowly, watching Taehyung's expression.

Jae-hwa will make them think that, she's good at lying, you haven't lived with her, she's the devil, she can lie better then anyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I'm sorry. Nonsense is about to happen >.>

Ayeee, don't hit me, please, I'm just a squishy marshmallow >O<)/

~Neri~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 7.4K 26
You were 1 month married with the love of your life. You 2 loved each other very much but one day your husband got in a car crash and died and since...
5K 404 29
"Doctor Kang this is Nurse Kim Dal Hee, your nurse assistant from now on" When Doctor Park said that Doctor Kang's smile dropped and his gaze switche...
13.9K 810 58
Taehyung, the only son of wealthy parents, grapples with a disorder . Enter Jungkook, a renowned psychiatrist who finds himself falling in love with...
1.5M 54.5K 101
"Even though you are so much of an angel, there is always a part inside you that's wanna be wrapped up around my sin, my love. You will be my sinner...