◄ you and me ◄ carl grimes

By babefaithshotup

the world is dying, maybe we should just let it completed august twentieth, 2O13. More

You And Me: Carl Grimes Love Story
You And Me: Hard To Believe
You And Me: Secrets
You And Me: Not So Simple
You And Me: Oh Hell.
You And Me: Why?
You And Me: It's Whatever.
You And Me: Randall
You And Me: His Fate & My Dream.
You And Me: Carl's Mistake.
You And Me: What Is His Problem?
You And Me: Walker Time.
You And Me: We Have To Go
You And Me: Meet Again
You And Me: Infected.
You And Me: Sparks Are Dead.
You And Me: Whole New Game
You And Me: He Saved Me
You And Me: Security.
You And Me: Finally.
You And Me: Make You Or Break You.
You And Me: Compromise
You And Me: You're Not Alone
You And Me: In love with Carl Grimes
You And Me: It's Normal.
You And Me: Carl's Short Speech.
You And Me: You Won't Break Us.
You And Me: The Baby.
You And Me: First Time.
You And Me: Little Ass Kicker.
You And Me: Mysterious Women.
You And Me: Lori's Note.
You And Me: Good Mommy.
You And Me: What's Going On?
You And Me: Daisy.
You And Me: God Help Us.
You And Me: No Longer A Safe Haven.
You And Me: Times Have Changed.
You And Me: Final Words.
You And Me: Terrible Dream.
You And Me: Woodbury.
You And Me: Is This It?
You And Me: Who is Doug?
You And Me: Closure
You And Me: Drop Something.
You And Me: Little Visit.
You And Me: Out Cold.
You And Me: Best For Me.
You And Me: The Strangers
You And Me: Dakota and Debra
You And Me: Just A Kiss.
You And Me: Should've Known Better.
You And Me: Why Me?
You And Me: " E "
You And Me: Done For.
You And Me: So Fragile.
You And Me: Family.
You And Me: Reunited.
You And Me: HeartBeat?
You And Me: You're Alive.
You And Me: Deep.
You And Me: Need To Leave.
You And Me: GoodByes.
You And Me: On The Road.
You And Me: Somebody
You And Me: New Home?
You And Me: New Faces
You And Me: Ryne And Tegan.
You And Me: What She Doesn't Know.
You And Me: Complicated.
You And Me: Not Going To Make You.
You And Me: Didn't See That Coming.
You And Me: Last One Standing.
You And Me: Still Feeling Her.
You And Me: Can't Help It.
You And Me: Three More Gone.
You And Me: Don't Blame You.
You And Me: Homes Where The Heart Is.
You And Me: Life Now.
You And Me: So Precious.
You And Me: Sam Ass Kicker Grimes
You And Me: Feeling.
You And Me: Possible.
You And Me: Defenseless.
You And Me: What's Left?
You And Me: Together?
You And Me: All Too Real.
You And Me: Fix You.
sequel? important!
sequel¡!¡
SEQUEL FIRST CHAPTER IS UP

You And Me: Hold Off

13.6K 296 179
By babefaithshotup

EDITED JUNE 2ND 2018

"I told you two not to split up!" Rick started to holler at both Carl and I.

"I split from him, I said it was my fault. Don't be upset with Carl whenever it was all my fault." I tried to ease the situation in a way, but Rick was very angry. "Why in the world would you not listen to me?!" Rick was now screaming at just me and that angered Carl just a bit.

"Do not yell at her like that!" Carl was now reaching his dad's volume and it was getting a little too heated in here. "Rick! Calm down, I said I was sorry. Everybody is fine, we're fine. Can't you just be thankful for that! Good God!" I shouted at Rick and Carol scolded me for it.

"Ella, that's enough. Both of you, enough!" Carol tried to calm the situation and Carl was ready to say more. I grabbed his arm and just told him to let it go. There was no reason to argue with each other. 

"It won't happen ever again." I finished and it was quiet for hours after that.

The night had finally fell on us and I had my head leaned on Carl. Carl ran his fingers through my hair and I came so close to falling asleep countless times. Carol was fast asleep in the front and I was next, but Carl had spoke.

"I made a mistake, not noticing that she left. I'm owning up to my mistake just like you told me to back at the farm. I'm sorry for it." Carl had said to his dad. I was acting as if I was asleep, but he had no clue I was actually awake and listening. "When I heard Ella scream, it scared me. I thought that I had lost her."

"Carl, you really care about her don't you?" Rick had finally spoke up to Carl.

"I care about her more than anything in this world. It probably sounds so silly because I'm only sixteen, but I would die for Ella. I really am in love with this girl." A smile had inched onto Carl and Rick's faces.

I actually did fall asleep after that because there was pure silence afterwards.

I was woken up by the shining sun in my eyes.

We all stopped at a gas station to fill up the cars with fuel. Carl was still sound asleep and I didn't want to wake him. I wish I had a camera so I could have taken a picture of him. He looked like a soft little princess enjoying his much needed beauty rest. "Little cutie." I whispered so that I wouldn't wake Carl up. I gave him a soft little peck on his nose and hopped out of the car.

"Where you going?" Carol asked me and brushed my hair behind my ear. "Just have to use the bathroom really quick." I smiled and hoped she wouldn't notice a hint of anxiousness on my face. "Everything okay?" She asked and I mentally smacked myself. "Everything is fine I just really need to pee." 

There was absolutely no discretion within this group anymore and it was slightly annoying sometimes.

"I'll go inside the store with you, make sure you're alright." Daryl said and I just nodded. He didn't show it, but he was pretty shaken up hearing me scream in the store yesterday. "Thanks." I smiled at him and placed my arm around him, heading inside the gas station.

Once I had reached the bathroom, I shut the door and immediately looked for what I needed. I found it in the bottom of my bag and gulped once I had really looked at it. A few minutes had went by and I placed my eyes on that certain something.

Results were in and I began to tear up.

"Hurry up in there! Whatchu been eatin, little one?" Daryl hollered from the other side of the door.

I shook my head and started to cry in my hands. "You crying in there?" Daryl asked through the door. I shoved the door open accidentally hitting Daryl in the face. "Damn!" he said holding his nose. I tried wiping my face free of the tears so he would not see.

Once Daryl had finished caressing his aching nose, he could tell I was upset. "What's the matter with you?" 

"Nothing, is your nose fine?" I tried redirecting the attention and he just got angry with me.

We both heard all too familiar moans coming from behind us. Two walkers had come from the back of the store and we decided to take care of them. Daryl had shot an arrow through one and I uppercutted the other with my knife.

The backdoor of the store was wide open and many other walkers had made an entrance through that door. "There's way too many!" I said to Daryl and he yanked me in front of him out of the door. "Go, now!" He shouted and that caught the attention of the group.

I opened the door and Carl was waking up to what was going on. We were all settled in the cars and took off with the semi small group of walkers following behind us.

A few minutes had went by and I was sitting there looking down at the ground. I had news, but not the kind of news that I wanted to share with anybody. "What happened? Is everything okay?" Carl noticed the look on my face and I just nodded my head.

"Yes, just it won't ever get easy. Walkers literally just suck." I tried to laugh it off and Carl agreed. That was the real reason why I was the way I was, but for now it would have to be. "There's a store a few miles up ahead, according to that sign we just passed. Carl, you and I will go in with Daryl and look for more water."

"I've never been to California before." Carl said as well all looked up at a sign that read 

'Welcome to California'

After the guys had made their stop and successfully found more waters we drove for about another forty-five minutes. I was falling in and out of sleep and Carl thought it would be hysterical to stick his tongue out and tap me on the nose with it. I was now fully awake and shoved his face away. "You're just such a creep." I laughed and he pulled me into his chest.

"You're just such a beautiful girl." Carl smirked at me and I rolled my eyes. "Creep."

"I feel attacked." Carl's feelings were jokingly hurt. "I'm sorry princess." I laughed and he kissed me.

Rick was now driving through what looked to be a very fancy and untouched neighborhood. There very few walkers in the area, but nothing that Michonne didn't take care of.

There was one house in the middle of a culdesac. It wasn't the biggest, but it was two stories and looked untouched. We weren't completely sure of that, but we were going to find out. 

We all stopped in front of it and Carol went to the other car to feed Judith. 

The rest of the group minus my daddy, Carl and I had went to check out the house.

Carl and I had our heads leaned against each other from the side, while we were waiting.
Our hands playing with each others, almost like a thumb war, but with all of our fingers.
"Have I ever told you that you have the hands of a baby?" he giggled still staring at our playing hands. I looked at him with a playful sad face. "Now I feel attacked." I said in his face while he attached his arms around my waist, pulling me onto him. My legs straddled his waist and I looked down at him.

"We're not going to do this in a car while we wait for our group." I shoved him away and he pulled me back. "I'm so sorry, you're just incredibly attractive to me." Carl smirked and I graciously thanked him. Comparing his voice to how it was at the farm was insane. It had become so deep and I loved it.

"You have a very hot voice." I smirked and started to kiss Carl with much passion.

We looked up and saw Daryl put his two fingers to his mouth moving his tongue through his dirty little fingers and laughing

"You're just plain wrong sometimes." Carl laughed and I hoped off of Carl. 

"You two little shits hurry before you have a baby." Daryl hollered to us jokingly and Carl laughed. "Yeah right." Carl got out of the car and my eyes were pretty wide. Well little does Carl know. 

We grabbed our backpacks and headed inside the new house.

"We're going to hold off here in this house together. There's five bedrooms, four bathrooms and an office that can be a bedroom. We need to make as little noise as possible and keep all of the doors locked at all times." Rick was talking to all of us in a circle. I had Judith on my hip as she finished off her bottle.

"Glenn, I need you and Michonne to board up these windows. Power still works strangely, but never use any of the lights at night. If anybody is going to walk out of this house at any time, you need to let somebody else know. That rule goes for everybody, including myself."  Rick said as we all stood in the living room of our new home..we all nodded In agreement and in unison. We quickly took all of our belongings out, leaving a couple of bags in the cars and having the vehicles faced away from the house in case we needed to leave for any reason.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 5K 43
"All hope is lost Carl." "Not for you it's not."
87K 3.3K 66
He had always been introverted, growing up in Georgia, his family was religious and hated him for being Gay. when the apocalypse occurs and the dead...
48.6K 1.7K 43
All the fear, and the fire of the end of the world... G. RHEE X OC
2.5K 72 11
Dom and Brian finally got to live their lives together and were safe from harm. That is until the dead stops staying dead. I don't own the image or...