Alpha Kiss Me

By loveandhappines

With his eyes trained on me he growls, "Unchain me." The supervisor chirps quietly, "I can't." His he... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter 5
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter 35
Chapter Thirty Six
ANNOUNCEMENT
Another Note...
SEQUEL IS UP!

Alpha Kiss Me

121K 1.9K 476
By loveandhappines

Another day, another birthday. Girls are in a hurry to get ready for the showing. We want to look our very best if we do happen to meet our mate today. As soon as a male wolf turns 18 he is brought here, where us girls have been since we were 11, waiting. The shrill whistle cuts through the air as I finish brushing my brown curls. 

I scamper to my spot in line, smoothing out my blue dress, and I can't but to think, what if my mate is here today? After 6 years of being trapped here and doing the same thing every day, my mate could be here. I hate it here, afterall I shouldn't even be here. Both my parents were werewolves, but somehow, I am human. I still have excellent senses, but my wolf just never developed. It happens to a few people here and there, but it devestating to the family, especially if the child is a boy. However, I was sent here when I was 11 because there was still a chance that I would have a mate. But I don't think that they ever thought of the consequences of what would happen if I don't have a mate? Will I remain here until I die?

The door opens and the wind gushes in and its mixed with many different smells. However, one stands out. My heart goes into overdrive, that has to be my mate! It takes all of my self control to not cut everyone in line, and scour out my mate. 

Time seems to be dragging on forever as I watch most girls walking off the stage sobbing. But a select few get the joy of walking off with their mates, giving the rest of us a sliver of hope for the days to come. As I see this happen, it leaves fewer and fewer to be my mate. 

The nerves kick in as my foot touches the first stair. Then the second. Then the third. When my foot touches the platform their is a bone chilling growl. My mate. He shouldn't be growling. My bottom lip begins to quiver as my mind starts relaying different scenerios, all of them where he rejects me. I walk past many guys, all of them chained to the ground, and none of them make a peep.

I stop infront of a man who is staring at me with piercing green eyes, his black hair is askew, his strong jaw is clenched, and he is straining to get out of the bonds. My lips part slightly as I let out a shakey breath. He is no doubt, the sexiest manI have ever seen. With his eyes trained on me he growls, "Unchain me."

The supervisor chirps quietly, "I can't."

His head swivels to her, and his fists are clenched in anger, "LET ME TOUCH WHAT IS MINE!"

My eyes widen at the Alpha tone in his voice, and my stomach starts fluttering when I realize he called me his. Alpha. My mate is an Alpha. Which means I am a Luna, but I am a human. My heart breaks, a human cannot be Luna. 

The supervisor has a spell on her so the Alpha tone has no effect on her, "I'm sorry Alpha Carter but I cannot do that until you calm down. We can't have you harming anyone."

His eyes swirl from green to black, "YOU THINK I WOULD HARM MY MATE?"

The supervisor seems flustered, so I do the only thing I can think of. I walk towards him. My eyes remain on him, and I whisper, "Calm down."

He growls, but not as loud this time. My fingers are shaking like leaves as I kneel down so we are eye level, "My name is Cosette."

His eyes turn back to green, and his muscles are no longer straining against the bonds, "You're perfect."

Not knowing what else to say I look back at the supervisor begging her silently to let him go. She sighs, fiddles with the keys, and removes the chains. I get up off the ground, and notice that everyone is staring at us. My face flushes red, but Carter stands in front of me, hi slarge muscular frame blocking their view, and he guides me off the platform.

The air between us as we walk is electric. "I didn't mean to frighten you." Carter states, his voice deep, sending shivers down my spine.

I shake my head, "You didn't."

"Don't lie to me." He snaps.

I don't reply, what do I say to that? Either response would be a lie: Yes I was terried of you, or, say no I wasn't lying.Therefore in either situation he would get angry.

"You don't have to meet the pack today." He says, changing the subject.

I nod my head, "I wasn't expecting to."

He quirks an eyebrow, "Do you even want to meet the pack."

I fiddle with my fingers as we walk through the woods, "They won't like me."

He stops walking. A growl rips through his chest, and his large hands grip my waist tightly, "Dont. Ever. Say. That. Again." His voice comes out dark and strained.

I swallow loudly, and cast my eyes down not able to hold his strong gaze. He grabs my chin, and tilts it up so I am looking at him again, "Don't look away when I am talking to you."

This time I quirk an eyebow, and I feel a surge of courage, "Don't tell me what to do."

Another growl errupts from his chest, and he pins me to a tree, and I squirm in his grasp, "Don't test me little one."

I look him dead in the eyes, and they are a swirl of colors. Don't test you? Hah.

Without second guessing my actions, I lightly press my lips to is. A growl errupts from him, and I gasp a surge of pleasure flows through me. His lips press harder to mine, and a moan escapes my lips. He nips at my bottom lip, and I pull away, glaring at him, "What the hell?"

He nuzzles his head into the crook of my neck, and mumbles, "You asked for it."

I shove him off of me, "Lets just continue on our little journey."

He glares at me, clearly agitated, and I storm off. He follows closely behind me, driving me absolutely insane, "How much longer?"

He snorts, ignoring my question. "If you don't answer I am going to scream."

He shrugs, and I open my mouth, releasing a shriek. I stay put as a terribly high scream escapes my body. Carter is getting increasingly aggravated as the seconds tick by, until he slings me over his shoulder, and I choke on my own saliva. "PUT ME DOWN!"

"Shut up and enjoy the ride." He snarls.

Well fuck.

---

His house is giant, his room is giant, his bed is giant! I stand there awkwardly as he slides into bed. He raises an eyebrow at me, "Can I help you?"

I fidget with my fingers, "Erm..I need something to wear."

He sighs, "You could have just taken something from my drawers."

He gets up revealing his body that is only covered by boxers. My eyes are glued to his abs, and my breathing hitches as I watch them ripple as he bends over to get clothes. I feel the fabric being placed in my hands, but I continue to examine the god infront of me. How can someone be so perfect? He clears his throat, "Like what you see?"

My face turns red, and I shoo him away, "Close your eyes."

He does, and I turn around, slipping off the clothes I was wearing previously. I put on his boxers, but they simply land ina heap around my ankles. A huff of air moves a strand of hair out of my face. Kicking the boxers out of the way, I put on the red shirt, and Carter's unique scent washes over me, "Okay you can open your eyes." I say as I turn around, only to see they were already open.

I scowl at him, "Seriously?"

He holds his hands up in defense, "Hey my sexy little mate was undressing in the same room as me, I wasn't going to pass up on that oppurtunity."

Due to my lack of energy I simply shake my head, and crawl into bed next to him. Carter pulls me closer to him, and his breath tickles my ears, "You have no idea how happy I am Cosette."

I snuggle deaper into my chest, and drift off to sleep. 

Authors note: good for my first real werewolf story???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 41.6K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
497K 16.1K 31
Natalie was raised in a world where there is nothing more sacred than the mate bond. She lived with that belief all of her life, but when one of her...
3.7M 153K 56
Book 2 of The Alpha Series - Sequel to my first book, The Hybrid. Kaden's Luna cannot be read as a stand alone book! Kaden Reid is known as a rogue w...
819 11 43
This book is finished and edited. Questions that arise in this book might not get answers until book two or three. "What the hell do you think you're...