♕What! I died and got reincar...

By witchofstories

This is bad! Really bad! It seems like I've died but why the hell am I not in heaven!? Instead I got reborn... More

Cover volume 1
Prologue
Information you should know
Chapter 1: 1 years old
Chapter 2: 4 years old
Chapter 3: A new chapter in life
Chapter 4: 12 years old
Note
Chapter 5: Let the game begin!
Chapter 7: Cinderella Part 2
Chapter 8: Cinderella Part 3
Note
Valentine Special: A cup of tea is healthy for the heart
Valentine Special: How I met your mother
Valentine Special: A first love lasting a life-time
Chapter 9: It's not love!
Chapter 10: It's not love Part 2
Chapter 11: Love comes with time
Questions + Explanations
Chapter 12: Engagement
Chapter 13: Engagement Part 2
Chapter 14: Engagement Part 3
Volume 1: Epilogue "Bedroom Talk"
Volume 2: Prologue
Chapter 1: No turning back
Chapter 2: The one with nothing
Chapter 3: Mistress
Chapter 4: Embraced by a stranger's family
Chapter 5: Embraced by a stranger's family part 2
Chapter 6: Reunion between two BFFs
Chapter 7: Reunion between 2 BFF part 2
Chapter 8: Some are having a hard time
Chapter 9: A diamond in the rough
Chapter 10: The heroine fell in love for the 1st time
Chapter 11: Rival, enemy and sister Part 1
Chapter 12: Rival, enemy and sister Part 2
Chapter 13: Rival, enemy and sister Part 3
Author's Note
Chapter 14: Showdown Part 1
Announcement
Chapter 15: Showdown Part 2
Chapter 16: (Epilogue)

Chapter 6: Cinderella

12.8K 349 48
By witchofstories

Hey, looks who's back from the dead! No, just kidding. Anyway. Hoped you liked the last chapter even though it wasn't actually... good but whatever.

♕~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~♕

(Lucinda's POV)

When we got to school I immediately hid my presence and sneaked past the students. Only when I got to my class did I stop hiding. Unfortunately it seemed like I was in the wrong class. You see, I got moved. To college in the class where Eric goes in by The Queen. It seems like she finally wanted to make her move. I know that she never meant any harm. And I know she knows about Emily and wants to use me to get rid of her but I'm sorry woman. That's just not how the game works.

Because I wouldn't have class before late afternoon I decided to go to the glasshouse where Eric was rumored to be in. And hopefully he and Emily weren't having a very intimidating time. 

Although the walk there was long, probably because I didn't have someone who could make it feel shorter, it was very good for reflecting over life. For almost every step I took I looked back in my life mostly at my mistakes which I know laughed at. Then I thought about wether it would have been better if I hadn't done them or not. I thought what the meaning of life was based on the events that has happened to me. This often helped with meditating and soul searching. But sometimes I just wished meditation could give me all answers. It has given me most of them but sometimes it just felt like there was something blocking my view.

When I arrived there I saw Eric and some few other people drink tea together or doing whatever. 

"Pardon me" I said while chuckling at their startled reactions.
"Lucinda?!" Eric yelled out with a surprised face which softened. "What are you doing here? Don't you have class?"
"I would have by now if I went in high school".
"Went in high school?" A guy who I recognized as Clarke Kendrix the young Lord of Scotland. 

"Yes, it seems like for now on I'm in college and gonna attend all the classes that Eric goes to" I smiled as politely as I could.
"What? Why-? Let me guess. Mother" Eric grumbled. 
"Yeah".

"She's doing this so that we can get closer isn't she? Well, I don't mind since your my fiancee. Welcome to college by the way".

"Thanks". 

"Wait you're his fiancee!?" Another guy suddenly burst and hit Eric hard on the face. 
Although it must've have hurt I clapped. It was a beautiful punch indeed.
"Calm down Alex" Roman Vassilissa said with his russian accent while while holding him back from hitting Eric again. God, his accent was so hot. His body wasn't bad either.
"You've been playing with Emily haven't you. I will never forgive you for using her like a toy! Release me Roman! I'm so gonna kill this guy-"

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?" 

Everyone turned around to look at the furious young woman at the entrance. 

So she's here now. Emily Bergström pleasure to meet you...

"Emily..." Alexander began.
"Don't Emily me. Apologise to Eric. NOW!" 
What a fierce woman she was.
"I'm sorry" he apologized to the prince although it wasn't that sincere.
"Now, will someone tell me what's going on?" she asked everyone around while taking care of Eric's wound. 
"Why don't you tell them Eric? Since it seems like you haven't told them anything" I said because nobody else was gonna say something.
"Tell us what? And who are you? Aren't you a middle schooler? You shouldn't be here" she asked too many questions plus insulted me. "Wait you do look familiar... I know I've seen you before..."

My, my this little young lady sure is getting on my nerves. Geez, I knew the protagonist of this games was annoying and stupid but seriously? How annoying can she get even more?
"Let me introduce myself" I said while curtsying. "I am Lucinda Grace. Eric's fiancee", the last I only said to see her shocked face and because of revenge.

If all you were here now with me you would burst out in laugh right now. Not even Alexander could contain his laugh. Of course he quietened as soon as he got a death glare from her. 
"Eric. Explain!" she commanded him.
He looked at me for help but I only shook my head in amusement.
"Okay, all of you now know I have a fiancee who's name is Lucinda Grace and we got engaged by our parents when I was seven and she four. Even though we are engaged we don't hold any feelings for each other. So please don't worry, Emily. You're the only one for me" he explained while rubbing her shoulders. 
"I see..." she looked a little bit relieved. "Then why haven't you two broken of your engagement yet? Since you both don'r love each other or anything."
"It's not that easy, Emily. My mother she's The Queen and my father is The King".
"Yeah, so what?"
"What do you mean 'so what?' My parents shouldn't be taken lightly" Eric frowned and narrowed his eyes. "They're the rulers of this country and yet you take my parents words lightly?".
"Eric, honey. I didn't mean it like that? I meant only... No, you're right. I shouldn't have taken them lightly. It was wrong of me please forgive me" she kissed him seductively on his lips then turned towards me with a smile (which was fake but only women would have noticed that). "Please take a seat and let's get to know you a bit".
"Sure" I said and took a seat next to the dumb couple. And Emily couldn't stop and show how Eric belonged to her as we sat and talked.

The conversation started off with an introduction. Although I already knew their names I pretended like I didn't. After that I started to explain the situation for Emily. 

I explained that since I mostly lived abroad and didn't meet Eric so much there wasn't really much time for the media to publish our engagement. That's why nobody but our closest relatives and influential people knew. And since it was our parents that had arranged this engagement it would be difficult to break it. That's why I came up with The "Cinderella" plan. Which was basically based on The Cinderella story. To put it simple, Eric's parents would hold a ball for him. An engagement ball where he would introduce me as his fiancee. But this would be a masquerade ball and Eric would use this opportunity to dance with Emily who'd be disguised as me. Meanwhile I would hide near her majesty and hear her comments about the girl who Eric danced with. Of course since she believed it was me, I expected, the comments would be nice. But at midnight everyone would take off their masks and reveal their faces. That's when Eric will reveal to the whole world that his fiancee would be that person, Emily. Of course knowing The Queen. She wouldn't want to destroy her image as a loving mother. She'll have to accept their relationship. 

Of course I'm not that naive enough that this would simply work so I had a back-up plan if it the situation called for it.

"Emily, I know that you and Eric are still young so think through this really carefully. That is if you really want to stay with Eric forever? But if you say that you want to marry him I will help you. You too, Eric" I said getting out of here.

Now that this was done I really needed something to do, after class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~★★★~~~~~~~~~~~

(Raphael's POV)

I swear if Lucinda wasn't my sister I would have married her in the future. Too bad she was fifteen and I twenty-five. Because her food tasted like heaven. Could it be that my sister actually was an angel? How else could she be so generous to offer food to homeless people and beggars.

I saw her gently put down a piece of cake into the dessert box and imitated her along with our maids. 

The food box were big but contained enough for a person to become satisfied. Every box had at least three layers. The whole upper layer, which was the thinnest of all the three layers, contained rice. The second layer which was the thickest contained a bowl of soup, sushi, spring rolls, sausages, a bowl of sallad with a delicious home-made dressing, fried chicken and a piece of maize.
The third layer contained a bit of a tart, five macaroons, a tiny box of fruit salad, one cupcake, a tiny box of chocolates and a semla. 
Along with the food boxes came plastic cutlery, a bottle of water and a little of strawberry juice. 

To be honest I'm surprised that we managed to do five thousand lunch boxes in such a sort time but then again my sister never ceases to surprise me, plus we got help from all our hundred maids.

While my sister and I took about thirty lunch boxes our maids who decided that they wanted to help divided the rest with each other. And with that we left.

But I must say that my sister truly was an angel. She not only gave the homeless people food. But also blankets. And sometimes she even sat down to listen to what they wanted to say. Although I don't know what was said on the cards she gave to the people, I was pretty sure she said something like "If you ever need a job just call me?" She said it most to the younger people but probably because they had bigger chance to get a job. 

Although I don't exactly know how many connections my little sister has with powerful people or how she got them I must say that she is one of the most influential people in this world. I'm proud over her but at the same time scared. Scared that she will become hurt. I've long noticed how mature she truly is compared with other teenagers or adults. But that doesn't erase the fact that she's vulnerable both emotionally and physically.

That's why it's my duty as a brother to protect her forever! 

I won't tolerate someone as weak as Eric to become her husband. 

I won't!

Ever!

~~~~~~~~~~~~★★★~~~~~~~~~~~

(Lucinda's POV)

Three month's later...

It was evening. The lights from the castle was visible even from a ten kilometers distance.

Tonight I was wearing a black long dress (link is down there↓).
You've probably already figured out that my favorite color is black. Along with my black dress I had a matching mask. It was black laced and perfect for a masquerade ball and had a flowery pattern embroidered around the eyes. On the left side the mask had a black flower, made of the same fame fabric as the mask. On both of the sides there was a thin thread which I had let my brother tie. 

"You're beautiful tonight" he kissed my cheek, taking my hands. "Are you ready?"

I nodded my hand and let him lead me out of the black limousine. While we walked the long way up to the ball I couldn't stop myself from singing Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi" in my head. Many reporters asked for an interview with me but I politely rejected them telling them how I felt. It seemed like they stopped asking me. 

When I walked into the building I thought I was walking into paradise because of all the blinding lights. 

Geez, I'm never gonna get used to this.

I could feel peoples' stares when I walked along my brother. But like always, I smiled and nodded my head in respect towards them. 

We stopped only for a moment before my brother dragged me along to meet his friends. Among them stood Noel who I knew was my brother's classmate after digging some information about him. All my brother's friends looked yummy except for the women who really were bold and annoying. One of the worst combination ever. They pinched my cheek and took selfies with my for minutes. It was only when my brother told them that we had to go to our parents that they finally let me go.

"Come back soon!"

Like I would!

♕~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥~~~~~~~~~~♕

As you can probably see. This chapter is shorter than the most and that's because I think you can't handle reading such long chapters and that's why I've decided to to only release about 1-2 pages every update.

Anyway hope you liked the chapter and please continue to read. (>人<)

Vote 
Rate

Comment

See you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 52 17
Kiara had done a deal with the reaper because of his mistake and now she found herself in a world she was familiar and unfamiliar at the same time ~...
142K 4.7K 28
[Completed] Misha Hilung, a sadist and a narcissist. A working adult that works at a company and has a hobby of reading fantasy novels or playing oto...
188K 7.9K 28
My name is Aika asami, a normal teenage girl who just died from saving an unknown child from being hit by a car assuming that I'm already died, a voi...
329K 12.5K 57
After being reincarnated into a world of otome game as a villainess character, I fell in the routine situation of death flags+broke engagement. The p...