The bad boy next door {COMPLE...

By iminlovewithyoulove

Lexi is a 17 year old girl Moving into a new town of California. When she finds out her new neighbor is the... More

Chapter one Moving with a problem
Chapter 2 The dares
Chapter 3 Your so stubborn
Chapter 4 Lunch time 4 fun time
Chapter 5 Party time
chapter 6 'yo I aint bigfoot'
Date time heart break
Chapter 8 We are just friends?
Chapter 9 Omg
Chapter 10 You're back?!
Chapter 11 Didnt have a title for this one
Chapter 12 You dont sleep at sleepovers silly! Part 1
Chapter 13 You dont sleep at sleepovers silly!Part 2
Chapter 14 Youre not so bad!
Chapter 15 Fight! Fight!
Chapter 16 Mall (part 1)
Chapter 17 Mall (part 2)
Chapter 18 Waking up
Important must read
Chapter 20 Surprise! Family reunion
Chapter 21 Date?
Chapter 22 Its breath taking
Chapter 23 Prom and presents
Part 24 Merry Christmas!
A/N READ IF YOU ARE COUNFUSED!
Chapter 26 Graduation day!!
Chapter 27 YES!!!!
Epilogue!!!!!
Thanks you guys
Authors note
Authors note

Chapter 25 It was a dare?!

14.1K 437 24
By iminlovewithyoulove

"Get dressed we are going to the cliff with our friends" Alex said.
"Ugh fine" I said.

I walked into my bathroom and took off all my clothes since Alex slept over last night he woke me up with a demand not a hi or a good morning.

I turned on the water but first I had to relieve myself after that was done I stepped into the shower and did what I always did.

I turned the water off and grabbed my towel. I wrapped it around myself and opened the door to the closet since it was connected to my restroom.

I opened my closet door and looked for a winter outfit.

I decided on a white long sleeve sweater, black pants, a scarf and some flats.

I walked out the closet and saw Alex laying on the bed.
"Hey babe you look cute today" Alex said.
"I haven't even dried my hair yet wouldn't want me getting sick" I said.

I walked over to my hair dryer and turned it on, about seven minutes later I was done.

I brushed out my hair and straightened it.
After that I put on a gold watch and a gold bracelet.

I didn't see Alex on the bed so I decided to see if he was down stairs. I remembered that I forgot my phone up stairs and ran to go get it and I had a text from Alex.

Alex is bae❤️: hey babe remember where we had our first date? Well can you drive over there because I had to do a quick errand. Please babe?

Lexi😘: yea that's alright at least I get to try out my new motor scooter. See you later love you.

Alex is bae❤️: I love u too thanks.

I grabbed my keys to my scooter and walked down stairs. I gave my mom and dad a good morning and ran out the house.

I hopped onto the scooter and drove down the street.

~30 minutes later~

I hopped off the scooter and walked over to the cliff.
How I remember where the cliff was, well I remember when we were leaving.
I saw the girls but I didn't know where the boys were.

There were pillows every where so we could sit down a big ass carpet that the pillows were laying on top off and the couch was still on the edge. I sat down and got comfy.

All of us girls started talking and laughing. I'm surprised the snow is not everywhere.

~10 minutes later~

The boys came a little later. I saw Alex and he looked at me with guilt and regret. I looked at him in confusion, I wonder what happened?

Alex's pov (when Lexi was drying her hair)

I got a call from Dylan saying that I needed to go to his house.
I left her house and texted her.

We were texting for a few minuets.
I pulled up to Dylan's house since it was just two streets down.
I got out my car and closed the door. I walked over to the front door and I was about to knock until the door flew open.

"Thank god you're here we need to talk" Mike said pulling me in the house. I look into the living room and saw Dylan, Justin, Dustin, and Blake sitting on the couch. Blake was glaring at me.

I gave him a confused look and he just looks away.

"Hey so what's an emergency?" I asked Dylan sighs.
"Did you tell Lexi about the dare me and You made when Lexi first came to school?" Dylan asked.

"No I haven't" I said.
"Ok cause it would have been embarrassing" Dylan breathed out.

"Well you have too it would be better than to her finding out" Mike said
"Your right we should" I said.
"No we shouldn't! You should" Justin said emphasizing the 'you'.

"I guess" I said I looked at Blake and he looked like he was about to burst into flames.
"It's not that big of a deal-" I was cut off by Blake screaming at me.
"ITS NOT THAT BIG OF A DAMN DEAL! YOU MUST BE GOING CRAZY, YOU BASICALLY BETTED ON HER!" Blake screamed getting up in my face.

"I was stupid I didn't know her like I know her now!" I screamed back he pushed me in the chest and I was about to push back until Dylan stopped both of us.

"DUDES STOP ACTING LIKE LITTLE CHILDREN AND STOP MAKING A BIG DEAL ITS JUST A DAMN DARE YOU DUMBASSES" Dylan's voice boomed thru the whole house. My jaw dropped open so was everyone else's.

"NOW GO TO THE DAMN CAR" Dylan screamed again causing all of us to run to mine and his car.

I got into my car and Mike got into the passenger side. I backed out and drove to the cliff.

"That was scary" Mike said.
"I know right? He never talks like that! He is the nice one" I say throwing my hands up in the air but quickly put it on the steering wheel when the car swerves slightly.

~30 minutes later~

We arrive at the cliff and I get out my car. I see all the girls sitting there staring at all of us.
I looked at Lexi with a look of regret and guilt.
She gives me a confused look and I sit down next to her.

"What's wrong?" She asked whispering in my ear.
"Let's go we need to talk" I said.
"I don't wanna leave" she says.
"We are not leaving we are just going to go talk in my car" I said getting up.
"Fine but your helping me up" she says sticking out her hand. I groan and grab her hand pulling her up.

We walk over to my car and get in. I turn on the car to put the heater on. It was a mistake to have a get together outside.
In the cold winter snow.

"So what do you need to talk to me about" Lexi asked her beautiful blue eyes looking at me.
"Lexi this is serious" I said.

"But this was a long time ago well not that long ago probably 3 months a-"
"Just get to the reason you wanted to talk to me" Lexi says cutting me off.

"Oh alright well we were playing truth or dare I picked dare and Dylan dared me to make you fall in love with me" her eyes widened. Oh no she thought of it as the wrong way!

"So your not in love with me" Lexi whispers tearing up.
"No I am in love with you, just let me finish the story" I said she looks at her feet and nods.

"Ok so I was following thru with the dare and I noticed how beautiful you were and I started to feel these feelings I never felt before, with nobody. I figured out that I liked you I didn't know if you felt the same with me. I forgot all about the dare and I was reminded about it today and I thought well not me but the boys thought it was good to tell you" I said. She looked up at me and gave me a small smile.

She's not mad at you!!!!~ my conscience says.

"I forgive you just don't do that fucking shit again or we are thru" she said.
I put my hands up in surrender and nod.
"Alright my love" I say.

We walk to our group of wonderful friends. We sit down and talk, laugh and the stuff you do when you have friends.

________________________________________________________________________

Ok I know I took forever to update ok maybe like four days.

Next is graduation day!!!! Yah!!!!!!

Um this chapter is kinda of short and all sorry! Just had a lot of stuff going on!

Picture of Lexi's motor scooter lol I like those two words a lot motor scooter lol.

This was edited so........

Peace✌🏼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 1.1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
1.4K 129 42
~COMPLETED~ We were so close to each other. Another movement forward and our lips would meet. His beautiful blue eyes flicker at my lips and I just...
422K 14.1K 44
Before you ask, no, I'm not some good girl that will let people walk all over me. I've been through some shit no girl(or anyone for that matter) shou...