The Boys Next Door (Larry and...

By Potter_Who_1D

Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson are cousins, who move to the small town Huntersville. Harry Styles and Zayn Ma... More

Chapter Two: A New Day
Chapter Three: Holy Fuck
Chapter Four: Mate?
Chapter Five: Training and School
Chapter Six: Meet the Family
Chapter Seven: Mine
Chapter Eight: Wanting Harry
Chapter Nine: Might Be Confusing
Chapter Ten: I Know
Chapter Eleven: Maybe Not
Chapter Twelve: Surprise Pt 1
Chapter Thirteen: Surprise Part 2
Chapter Fourteen: The First in Over 100 Years
Chapter Fifteen: That's Not Possible

The Boys Next Door (Larry and Ziam Werewolf AU)

37.4K 223 27
By Potter_Who_1D

Chapter One: New Beginnings

Harry

                As the van pulled up, with an old truck behind it, to one of the house a little out of the way in Huntersville, the crunching of stones was the only thing Harry Styles heard during his morning rounds. Curousity in him sparked, as he came as close to the house as he dared. The woods that surrounded it coated him enough, but he didn’t want anyone to question or  tell anyone that there was a chocolate coloured, giant wolf on the run.        No. That had happened once before, and they didn’t need another ‘Taylor’ accident, as the rest of the pack called it.

                Two bodies, both male, but one human and the other werewolf, came out of the truck, and 5 girls (one older woman, the mother, Harry assumed, and four daughters) came out of the van. The girls ran into the house imdeatily, but all groaned when they heard their mother calling that Louis and Liam got first pick on rooms.

                The two boys- Louis and Liam, Harry guessed again, though he couldn’t tell which was which- grinned at each other and high-five, before beginning to get boxes out of the back of the truck. The mother smiled at them, and offered to help, but the werewolf shooed her away.

                “We’ve got it aunt Jay.” The werewolf stated, grabbed one of the bigger boxes.

                “And by we, Liam means him.” The human- Louis- said, his grin could he heard from the forest.

                There was a small huff from the other, Liam. “Yeah, yeah. Go and get our room, you lazy sod.”

                Louis ruffled his hair, and went in with his mother. Harry took the time to change back into human (taking the pants out of his mouth beforehand though) and pulled on the pants ha had brought with him. He needed to talk to this rouge.

                “I was wondering when you’d come out.” Liam stated, as soon as Louis and Jay were in the house.

                “So you knew I was there.” Harry said, sizing him up. He was nothing like the human. While Liam was tall, broad and muscular, Louis was short, thin and looked like he weighted the same as feather.

                “I could smell you. Faintly, but solid.” He said, shifting the weight of the box.

                Harry nodded. “You came here before contacting the alpha.”

                “I did.” Liam said stiffly, before glancing at the house. “They don’t know. I’m a cousin, and I was bitten. They know nothing, and I can’t have them find out.”

                “You’ll have to talk to the alpha still.” Harry pointed out, though failing to mention he was alpha (well… kind of alpha, but Liam didn’t need ot know either of those facts).

                “I was going to go for a run and find the pack house, though I suppose you do border runs.” Liam raised an eyebrow.

                “We do.” Before Harry could continue, Louis came back out of the house.

                “Liam, what’s- oh.” He said, noticing Harry. “Who are you?”

                “Harry.” Harry stated, looking Louis up and down. Still tiny. Still small.

                Louis nodded. “I’m Louis. That’s Liam. And, if you don’t mind me asking, why are you here?” He put a hand on his hip, his tone holding slight sass to it.

                Harry smirked at him slightly. He was already liking this one, and wouldn’t mind bedding him sooner, rather than later. “Jogging. Heard you guys pull in and thought I’d say hello. I’m your neighbor.”

                Louis raised an eyebrow at him, as if reading his mind, and crossed him arms to say good luck to get with this. “That’s… Nice.” He turned to Liam. “Mum wants you start bringing in the stuff, or she’s gonna send Daisy and Pheobe after you.”

                Liam cracked a smile. “Right, well, Harry, we’ll talk to you later.” That was the end of the conversation, and Harry jogged off, leaving Liam and Louis (namely Liam) to bring in the boxes.

-Ж-

                Harry arrived at the pack house not much later, since it truly was next to Louis and Liam, and went in. There was too main sections to the house. On the left, was the meeting room and his father and his beta’s offices.  On the right, was his home. Most of the pack had their own houses, but the alpha’s was a community home. There were plenty of guest rooms for people to stay in, and always more than enough food to go around. Anyways, training was in the backyard and forest of the alpha house. Most wolves over the age of 15 spent the weekends there, trainging. Women so they knew how to protect themselves, and men to fight incase another pack was going to attack. But that hadn’t happened in years, so it was more to keep in shape and such.

                “Mum?” Harry called out, poking his head into the kichten to see his mother and Zayn’s talking. The stopped when they heard him, and smiled.

                “Harry. You’re late.” Harry’s mum, Anne, said, frowning slightly.

                “I stopped in to say hello to the neighbor’s.” He said, grabbing an apple form the fuirt bowl off the breakfast table, that was really never used, since his mother always made a huge breakfast, and a lot of the pack did stop in early enough to eat it, so they ate in the dinner room.

                “Oh, they’re here? We should go over later, to introduce ourselves.” Anne said, smiling as she continued to make some dinner. “Do they have any kids?”

                Harry nodded, and finished his bit of apple before talking. “From what I can tell, there’s 4 daughters, a son my age, and their cousin lives with them. He’s also my age.”

                The mother’s eyes widened. “That’s a house full.” Trica laughed, as Anne smiled.

                “We can’t really be ones to talk, now can we?” She said.

                “That’s very true.” Trica nodded, before Yasar and Robin, Zayn’s father and Harry’s, came in.

                Robin looked surprised to see Harry inside, talking to the mother’s. “Harry. Zayn was looking for you. I think he’s outside, training or something of the sorts.”

                Harry nodded. “I’ll go and see what he wants later. I need to have a word with you, dad. Privately?”

                Robin nodded, and motioned for Harry to follow him to his office. “What’d you want to talk about? Also, you did your rounds, right?”

                “Yes.” Harry said, “That’s sort of what I wanted to talk about. When I was on my rounds, I saw the new neighbor’s coming in. They’re all human, expect one. He’s a cousin, about my age, by the looks, and said he couldn’t contact you because of his aunt and cousins being human and not knowning about him. Being a werewolf, I mean.”

                Robin nodded thoughtfully. “Did he say he was going to drop by?”

                “Yes.”

                “I see no problem then. I’ll have a word with him when he comes, but if you see him again, do tell him to come sooner, rather than later.”

                Harry nodded respectfully. “Yes father.”

-Ж-

                Liam didn’t come by until after dinner. Robin took him into the office, holding a private meeting with just him, Yasar, Zayn and Harry. It was training, a bit, for Harry and Zayn, so they’d know what to do if someone wanted to join the pack, or if there was a rouge in town.

                Liam sat awkwardly in front of Robin and Yasar, as Harry and Zayn stood behind their fathers. “What’s your name, boy?”

                “Liam Payne, sir.” Liam said respectfully.

                “He’s got respect.” Yasar mutter to Robin with a small grin.

                Robin nodded, smiling very a small smile. “How long are you staying in our territory?”

                “I don’t know sir. Probably a year, but my family is staying longer- they’re all human- so I might come back to vist after I leave for college. If that’s fine by you.” He bowed his head slightly, towards the end.

                “If you’re staying for over 2 months, you’re required to join the pack. “ Robin stated, and Liam looked up, with a hopeful glint in his eyes.

                “I can join?” He asked, trying to hide how excited he was, but was failing.

                Yasar laughed. “You can join, most likely.”

                Liam nodded, and sat up a little straight, as Robin continued to question him. “Can you fight?”

                He shook his head. “I’ve been a werewolf for about a year and a half now, but this is the first pack I’ve came across and I’ve never thought to really train myself. I mean, I can fight fine as a human, I take boxing lessons, but I’ve never tried as a wolf.”

                “We’ll have to get someone to train you.”

                “I could.” Zayn said softly. “You said it yourself dad, you too Robin, I’m one of the best fighters. I could teach him.”

                Yasar and Robin nodded. “That’s true.” Robin said, “But you said you’ve never came across a pack before. Where did you live before this?”

                “London.” Liam said. “It was hard, keeping it a secret in the city, but I managed.”

                “So you know to tell no one, to let no one find out, about this? About being a werewolf?” Yasar quizzed. “Not even your cousins or aunt.”

                Liam nodded. “Yes. I don’t want to endanger them with that secret, anyways.”

                Robin and Yasar sat back and shared a look before nodding. “Your ceremony to join the pack will be tomorrow, Friday. Do you think you can get away from your house?”

                Liam thought about it for a few moments. “I should be able to. What time?”

                “11pm.” Robin said. “The ceremony should finish by midnight.”

                Liam nodded again. “When do you want me to start training?”

                “Saturday.” Zayn said, pipping up. “We need to get you trained as soon as possible. Training is every weekend, from 7am to noon. You’ll also be doing it after school, during the night from 8pm to 10 pm.”

                “During training, listen to Zayn.” Robin instructed. “When he said that he’s one of the best, he meant he is the best.”

                Zayn flushed at the complment and looked down slightly, before forcing the blush away for the unemotional mask that usally covered him in meetings.

                “You’re dismissed. Feel free to stay for desert though. My wife made pie.” Robin smiled slightly at Liam, before getting up to pat him on the back and leave with Yasar.

                “You’re Harry right?” Liam said after they left, and Zayn and Harry stayed.

                Harry nodded. “I am.”

                “Why didn’t you tell me that you were the alpha’s son?” Liam asked, more curious than accusing.

                “Slipped my mind?” Harry tried when Zayn snorted quietly.

                “Yeah right.” He said, smirking slightly. “You just don’t like the way people treat you differently.”

                Harry shrugged, sitting on the edge of his dad’s desk. “Says Mr. is-the-best-fighter.”

                Zayn hit him over the head. “Whatever.” He turned to Liam, “so wait. If you’ve never come across a pack, you must reall know nothing about werewolves.”

                Liam nodded. “I mean, I tried looking stuff up, but it felt all… I don’t know, wrong?”

                Zayn nodded with a small sigh. “We’ll have to get you all edicated then too.”

                “Sorry if I’m a hassle…” Liam said softly, looking down at his lap.

                Zayn laughed. “You’re not, mate. It’s just Haz and I aren’t the best at explaining things. Well. I’m fair, Haz here’s terrible.”

                “Oi!” Harry said, offended. “I’m not that bad…”

                “You’re terrible.” Zayn said with a grin. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 74 20
Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson have been a part of world's famous onedirection band. They have been living together and are extremely close. It was...
75.6K 2.8K 26
Louis and Harry hate each other. When their best friends start dating (Liam and Zayn) they have to pretend to like each other. little did they know t...
46.9K 1.9K 30
**THIS FIC WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16 AND IS KIND OF SORT OF OKAY** Harry and Liam are best friends and pretty popular at school, only for the fact th...
39.8K 1K 25
Harry is in his second year of high-school but high-school would've been torture without his brother, Liam and his bestfriend, Niall. And it was abo...