My Future, Past & Present

Neo200120018 tarafından

Phoebe Stone, is a single mother, medical student, rich girl rejected from her privileged but dark life. She... Daha Fazla

My Future, Past and Present (Formerly: I can do this alone etc)
Chapter one (updated and added too!)
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter seven (rejigged)
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten (unedited)
Chapter Eleven (unedited)
Chapter twelve (unedited!)
Chapter Thirteen (unedited!)
Chapter fourteen! (unedited)
Chapter fifteen (unedited)
The end to this book begining to Broken

Chapter six

865 28 25
Neo200120018 tarafından

 Just wanted to dedicate this chapter to Leslie aka mccombsl249, your writing truly inspired me and well continue to inspire me in writing  and in life so thank u! I read Leslie's book "My Life In Your Eyes" cover to cover today, it made me cry and smile at the same time, it was my inspiration for this chapter, I highly recommend checking it ok! So Thanks!

Chapter six

The first time it happened, I was half an hour late, I was shopping with Jodi, the spring fling was coming up and we spent the afternoon trying on dresses, this was the first time I had a boyfriend to go with, James was treating me like a princess and I wanted to look like one too. As we left the mall and slid into my aqua blue custom Jeep, I checked my phone, it was still on silent mode from school. I had had a blonde moment and totally forgotten to turn the sound back on. I had twelve missed calls and nine text messages.

"Shit Jodi, someone's really been trying to get a hold of me!" I checked the calls, the first were all from James, at roughly four minute intervals. I checked the texts next.

'Hey baby, want to come hangout? I miss you.'

'Aww obviously not.'

'Where are you? I miss you?'

'Fine don't talk to me then.'

'Txt me please.'

'ANSWER YOUR PHONE.'

'WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?'

'WHO ARE YOU WITH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I'M GOING TO YOUR HOUSE.'

'YOU'RE NOT HERE EITHER, CALL ME AS SOON, YOU GET THIS.'

"Shit, Jods he sounds pissed, we better go!" Jodi read the texts over my shoulder and just sat back and turned up the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus song playing on the radio and stared out the window. I know Jodi thought James was just using me, but she didn't see him the way I did, when we were together he made me feel like I was the only person in the world, that I was beautiful inside and out.

We arrived outside my house to see James sitting on the front step, as the car pulled up he walked up to the car and wrenched the door open. I wasn't expecting it and had to steady myself on the door frame to stop myself from falling out. I heard Jodi silently get out of the other side of the car. Before I knew what was happening James pulled me out.

"Where were you? I was worried!" he said possessively hugging me.

"I was shopping with Jodi at the mall," I said, gesturing towards Jodi and the bags.

"See you later, Pheebs, James," and then Jodi walked with her bags towards her car and got in and drove off.

"Let's go talk in your room." James said, grabbing my hand hard enough to make me flinch.

We walked in, I noted that my mother was home, her door was shut, undoubtably she was passed out in a drunken haze.

We walked into my room, James had been silent the whole way into the room, he let go of my hand making sure the door clicked shut, as he turned around. I noticed his eyes had gone dark as a night sky; the tension in his face was visible, his eyebrow was twitching, his jaw was clenched, his hands were fisted at his side so much that his knuckles were turning white. I had never seen him likes this, it was beginning to scare me.

"James," I said softly and took a step towards him, trying to calm him down. I stopped as his eyes darkened

"Where were you really? Who is he?" he almost hissed it.

"The mall and Jodi." I whispered.

"You lying bitch, I can smell him on you." he said as he slapped me across the face hard.

I saw it before his hand came towards me, all I could think was I must've been having a nightmare, this couldn't be my James, he wouldn't do this to me. But as his hand made contact with my face I felt the sting of it run from my cheek through my body, I felt the tears running down my cheek. James was a lot bigger and stronger than me and I wasn't expecting it so it threw me off. I felt myself catching on the rug and fell face forward into the corner of my bed post, as I hit it I felt the searing pain of hitting my head, and the taste of blood in my mouth, before I could react, I lost consciousness.

*******************************************

We spent Sunday night in bed. We watched The Holiday and Shutter Island, eating popcorn and talking. We did miss most of the movies, as we had so much to talk about. I couldn't stop running my hands up and down his tight tanned chest and abs; kissing his soft, inviting lips. Scott seemed to be enjoying it just as much as I did, we were like a couple of sex starved teenagers.

After awhile we did lead to making love again but not after we had explored every scar, birth mark and freckle on each other's body and instead of asking about my scars he just kissed them.

The night was magical.

It was obviously Scott loved children, he wanted three of his own, one of each and one of whatever happened. He had a beach house or a beach shack as he called it. He was a dog person, but said that he didn't have time to spend with one and didn't think it was fair to have it tied up all the time. He loved mystery novels, Dan Brown was his favourite author.

We talked about what area of medicine I wanted to be in, it was either Emergency Medicine or Obstetrics, I was still undecided. My favourite author was Nora Roberts, especially when she combined her romantic with her thrillers. I wanted more children, I just wanted to wait until I had finished my residency. I was also a dog person and wanted a chocolate lab, but didn't have one for the same reason.

We had a lot of the same values and ideas, we felt that children should understand the value of money, just not be given it. That men and women should be equal, and housework and cooking shouldn't just be a woman's job. That we should help out the people in our own country before sending help overseas. We also had many more things we both felt the same about.

We continued to talk about little details in our lives, it was nice, I had never had a relationship where I felt this comfortable with any male before, or this safe.

We fell asleep with one of the movies still going and snuggled up, my head on Scott's chest with his arm protectively around me pulling me into him tightly.

************************

We woke early the next morning and made silent passionate love, desperately clingy to our last moments before we both knew I had to go home to my world, and our time together would be less, this weekend had been special and our opportunities to share a weekend alone would be few and far between.

Don't get me wrong I missed my munchkin more than words can express, but Scott filled a part of me that had been missing, for along time, or probably my whole life.

We showered together, not wanting to spend a moment apart. As we got dressed, we talked about where to go from here.

"This has been amazing Scott, but..."

"But? honey what's wrong?"

He pulled his t-shirt on and then pulled me into him and looked me direct in my eyes.

"This weekend has been so wonderful, but now I have to get back to reality, Lucy needs me, I'm all that she has. Between school, Lucy, I barley have time to do laundry, let alone a...relationship," I said as I looked down.

Scott took a hold of my chin and looked me directly in my eyes, "Phoebe, this weekend is everything I ever imagined and dreamed of. You are more beautiful than I could have dreamed of in every way possible. Every minute I spend with you, you only get more beautiful." I was blushing a bright shade of beetroot, but hanging on his every word. "I understand that Lucy comes first, I wouldn't want any less, and you're going to make an amazing doctor, which takes a lot of hard work. But I want to be there, even if it is just helping you do your laundry." God he was perfect, how could I say no to that?

I answered him by kissing him as hard and passionately as I could.

We had to leave shortly after, Lucy would be home in a few hours and my car was still at Jodi's.

Our goodbye was full of stolen kisses and hugs, and then finally I got out of the car. 

I turned back to Scott once more, "Call me after eight, ok? Lucy's normally in bed by then."

"Nothing in this world can stop me," Scott replied with the worlds biggest grin. God he was even sexier when he smiled, if that was even possible.

I walked up the steps to the front before I could run back to him, I turned and looked at him, blowing him a kiss before ringing the door bell and watched him driving off into the distance.

Thanks for Reading I know its soppy and theres a few mistakes but hope you enjoy it anyhow!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

121K 4.6K 35
There's always been something missing in Stevie's life. She just doesn't know what or who it is. When Stevie's father starts to act suspicious, she t...
178 0 54
The Doctor finds an abandoned baby when dealing with the Daleks not wanting to leave her The Doctor raised the child as his own and names her Phoebe...
556 54 33
Being a 22 year old dad was always hard for Steven especially when The woman who gave birth to his daughter didn't want anything to do with her as he...
531K 15.3K 52
When Phoebe's mom eloped on her single parents cruise her entire world was turned upside down. She had to move, gained a step- brother, and had to pu...