3 AM tomorrow

By hormales

"My legs are begging, pleading to leap." © hormales 2015-2016 All rights reserved More

O.
O1.
O2.
O3.
O4.
O5.
O6.
O7.
O8.
O9.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
A/N

1O.

988 84 17
By hormales

Rosemary

"Rosemary?" Lucas.

"Rosemary isn't here!" I replied, quickly hiding underneath the thin duvet the hospital provided me.

"I can see a pile of tissues and smoke from a recently blown-out candle."

"That's circumstancial evidence."

"Not in my opinion, seeing as you are talking to me, Rose." Lucas mumbled.

I peeked from beneath the duvet, Lucas coming towards me. "Lucas, go away."

"You go away."

I groaned, letting my head fall into the pillow again. Lucas took a seat on the end of the bed, taking my hand in his. "How are you?" He asked.

"Fine."

"Not in a million years." Lucas remarked easily. I shut my eyes.

"I don't care."

"You obviously do, you are breathing."

"Yeah trough a cannula. I feel like utter dog poo."

"I figured."

I smiled. He grinned. We hugged. I pushed him away. Sore.

His hair is soft.

»

Just a simple chapter. And before I get any comments about how she tried to drown herself isn't a topic they talked about, they will, later. Comment and vote my cacti!  x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

608K 16.3K 55
(Book Two) At the age of ten, 'Eden-Rose' is now a world renowned name. Watch as she juggles between her growing fame and her personnel life. Dance...
18.8K 681 35
„You are the reason why I'm here today." _-_-_-_-_ After the truth about the relationship between Max Verstappen and Kelly Piquet came out, his world...
37.7K 1.6K 13
သူဌေးရဲ့သားနဲ့ ဒရိုင်ဘာရဲ့ မြေးတို့ကြားက တစ်ယောက်က နီးစပ်အောင်ကြိုးစားနေပြီး သူ့ရဲ့ ကြိုးစားပုံ ကြိုးစားနည်းက မမှန်တော့ အဝေးကို တွန်းပို့နေသလို ဖြစ်န...
78.8K 3K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.