Immortal Hearts 2

By Jack__Gilinsky

"Some secrets can kill your closest friends/loved ones" More

Introduction
Chapter 1: New Years and Christmas Rolled Into One
Chapter 2: Hickeys
Chapter 3: Sweet Kisses
Chapter 5: Trip to the hairdresser
Chapter 6: Schedule Changes
Chapter 7: NightMares
Chapter 8: Unease
Chapter 9:A Promise in the Dark....Sealed with a Kiss
Chapter 10: Pretty close
Chapter 11: Blood
Chapter 12: Spending the night
Chapter 13: Best Day Ever
Chapter 14: Cupid's Chokehold
Chapter 15: Misery Loves Company
Chapter 16: Many Times You've Been Close To Breaking
Chapter 17: Catching Up
Chapter 18: Spin the bottle
Chapter 19: Fighting Dirty
Chapter 20: Fighting it out
Chapter 21: Detention Buddies
Chapter 22: My girl
Chapter 23: Feeling
Chapter 24: Crushes?
Chapter 25: Clean Hands
Chapter 26: Fun in the Shower
Chapter 27: Ex-Girlfriend
Chapter 28: Torn
Chapter 30: Were You Weak, Was I Strong?
Chapter 31:Rumours and Therapy
Chapter 32: Happy Valentine's Day
Chapter 33: Love and Loss
Chapter 34; Final Chapter: Changes
NEW STORY

Chapter 4: On the phone with a vampire

3.6K 79 7
By Jack__Gilinsky

~Carmen Silver Point of View~

I felt something pressed against my neck, and my eyes opened sleepily to see the top of Austin’s hair sticking up all over the place. I tried to flatten out just as he nuzzled my neck. I giggled, squirming awkwardly underneath him. My neck was always a sensitive and ticklish spot, which is kind of ironic considering I’m dating a vampire.

“Stop it,” I scolded, still giggling.

He groaned, “You’re no fun,” he whined.

“I’m plenty fun, if you don’t remember your Christmas gift,” I reminded him.

He pulled himself up, so he was lying on top of me between my legs, “Trust me, I remember it,” he said, smirking as he pressed against me.

“I just woke up!” I protested feebly, already feeling my body wake up right away at his touch.

He sighed dramatically, “Fine. Later then,” he said, pulling out of between my legs.

I tightened my hold around his waist, “Where are you going?”

“Home,” he said in a ‘duh’ voice, rolling his eyes as he unwrapped my legs from around him.

“Tease,” I glared.

“You’ve done it plenty of times to me, I’m just returning the favour,” he winked, sliding towards the end of my bed. He picked up his shirt and pulled it over his head as I crawled the edge of the bed, sitting behind him as I wrapped my arms around him from behind.

I rested my cheek against his back, right between his shoulder blades and sighed, “Do you have to go?”

“Actually, yes. My parents are expecting company tonight and I have to help out,” he said, and I felt his voice vibrate through his back against my cheek.

I pouted, lifting my head as I rested my chin on his shoulder, kissing his cheek as I slid my arms around his neck. He put his hands on my arms, turning his head to side to kiss me gently.

“I’ll see you tonight,” he promised, unwinding my arms from around him as he slid off my bed. I frowned at him as he yawned and stretched. He looked groggier than usual, but maybe he just had trouble falling asleep last night.

“Fine, see you later,” I said, stretching back out on my bed, grabbing the edge of my comforter as I tried to pull it over me since it was still warm from our body heat.

“Going to sleep so soon?” he teased, and I felt the mattress dip a bit as he sat down.

I grinned briefly, my eyes slipping shut, “I thought you had to leave?”

I felt his weight shift and his lips brushed against mine, “I think I can spare an extra minute or so.”

I reached one hand out blindly, pulling him back to me. He slid back under the covers and I curled up against his chest as I felt exhaustion hit me again.

“Austin?” I yawned.

“Mmmm?” he hummed, sounding tired as well as he pulled me closer.

“Are you still going to stay over when school starts?” I asked, idly drawing patterns on his arm with my finger.

I felt him give me the briefest shrug, “Probably.”

I smiled, snuggling closer to him while he groaned.

“What?” I asked, yawning again.

“I don’t want to leave, it’s so comfortable,” he said, burying his face in my hair.

“Then don’t leave,” I whispered.

“But I have to,” he breathed.

I sighed, “Then go. The longer you stay the harder it’ll be to leave.”

He grunted in response, tightening his grip on me.

“Come on you lazy butt,” I said, pushing against him slightly.

He grunted, tightening his hold briefly before he pulled away. I smirked; he had to get up but I could sleep in. Sucker.

I felt him grab my arms pull me into a sitting position and I growled at him through my half-closed eyes. He chuckled, kissing me lightly on the lips before he pulled away.

“See you tonight,” he said, and I felt him slid off my bed.

“Mmmhmm,” I hummed, laying back down as my eyes slipped shut completely. I curled under the blankets again as I heard him chuckle softly and open the window. A moment passed and I heard him slide it shut and then there was silence.

I rolled lazily onto the side he had been sleeping on, inhaling his scent deeply as if it was my own personal drug before I passed out again.

I woke to the sound of my phone ringing a long time later, and I growled at it. I reached out to my night table but it wasn’t there. And then I remembered last night when Matt called and I dropped it on the floor. Obviously the ringing meant my phone wasn’t broken.

I slid to the end of my bed like a worm, one arm dangling over the edge as I patted the floor, searching for it. I finally found it, and for some reason the person was still on the line. As soon as I held the phone to my face, the person hung up and my phone fell silent.

I scowled at my phone, opening my call history. The number was unfamiliar, so I chalked it up to a wrong number. I tossed my phone on my bed beside me before I flopped back down comfortably again.

About five minutes later my phone rang again. I scowled before I snatched the phone, hitting talk and snapping an annoyed “What?!” into the phone.

There was a long pause before I heard a chuckle. I growled, “Who is it?”

“Alex,” the guy answered.

I started, “Alex?” I questioned slowly. Alex, as in, vampire Alex? Austin’s friend Alex? Why the hell is he calling me?

“Yes, Alex,” he chuckled, “Austin's…friend,” he said carefully.

“Ah,” I said, “So….what’s up?” I asked awkwardly, after all I’d never spoken to Alex, or anyone in Austint’s coven before. But Alex seemed nice enough.

“Well, I was just calling to remind you of the Christmas show this week,” he said.

I slapped my forehead as I sat up, “Oh my God! I totally forgot!”

“Well, that’s understandable considering the situation you had been in at the start of Christmas vacation,” he assured me.

I paused, “Situation?” I asked carefully.

“Austin told me about the…incident with you in the cave for a few days,” he said slowly, “By the way, I’m glad to hear that you seem better.”

I blinked, “Austint told you about it?”

Another chuckle, “I may not be his second-in-command, but he does trust me a bit more than Roxanne and Robert.”

“Oh,” I said, frowning.

“Okay, we got a bit off topic so…the show; rehearsals are on Tuesday and Wednesday after school. Meaning we’re going to attempt to run through the whole show on both nights.”

I nodded slowly, “Okay, and what about during class?”

“Eager to miss some class?” Alex teased, and I chuckled.

I mean, come on, who doesn’t want to miss class?

“From second period to Thursday night we’re doing the show, practicing, relaxing or what ever. Friday second period we’re practicing quickly, then after lunch we perform for some students.”

“Lovely,” I rolled my eyes, “Then we do the show for parents again, and then it’s finished for good?”

“Yes, then it’s finished for good,” he said, sounding amused. “So basically, there’s a meeting on Monday morning in Mr. Tanner’s room, and you’ll get to meet the lucky guy who gets to accompany you in your act.”

“Who is he?” I asked curiously.

“His name is Jake,” Blake replied.

I frowned for a moment, “Never met him.”

“Well then, you get to meet him Monday,” he said.

“Okay,” I said and then I paused a moment, “How did you get my number?”

“Surprisingly enough, Austin gave it to me. He called me before and I told him I had to go since I had to call a bunch of students about the show and he asked me if I had your number. I told him I didn’t and he gave it to me without even hesitating," Alex said, sounding slightly surprised and puzzled.

I resisted the urge to chuckle as I remembered how he programmed himself into my phone at the bowling alley under the name ‘Sexy Lover’. I wondered vaguely what he had me under on his phone, and I had asked him once but he said he wouldn’t tell me.

“Okay then,” I shrugged, hearing my Dad suddenly shouting for me, “Sorry Alex, I have to go.”

“That’s alright, so I’ll see you Monday before first period?” he asked.

“Yup, bye Alex,” I said.

“Bye,” he echoed and then I hung up and hurried downstairs. Halfway down I realized I just had a decent conversation with a vampire other than Austin.

Huh.

Who’d have thought it?

______________________________________________________________________________

SO....Sorry about the short chapter i know it was pretty boring anyhoe

i have a question for u guys :) " Do you guys think things will go wrong when she meets ryan?"

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN <3

PEACE OUT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 528 15
โ‹…หšโ‚Šโ€ง เญจเญง โ€งโ‚Šหš โ‹…"๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ." เฑจเงŽโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ...
51.9K 2.7K 36
๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™™? ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™—๐™จ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ. ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ..... ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐™ ๐™Š๐˜ฝ๐™Ž๐™€๐™Ž๐™Ž๐™„...
159K 7.2K 27
"You're a killer, a monster. There is no 'master' for you. Everyone that loved you is dead. Because of you! Don't flatter yourself. No one will ever...
1.5K 74 16
Baby just read ๐Ÿฉท Comment your thoughts ๐Ÿฉท Follow if you want to ๐Ÿฉท Like if you like it ๐Ÿฉท Love you all ๐Ÿฉท Also this is ongoing also meaning that I'm...