Falling For The Catcher

Galing kay JaynaGullic

I'm Rebecca, but everyone calls me Bec. I'm a jock. I love all sports especially baseball. My favorite positi... Higit pa

Chapter 2- I Don't Sing
Chapter 3- Sam?
Chapter 4(part 1)- Are you part ape?
Chapter 4- (part two)
please read!
Chapter 5- Why did she stutter?
Chapter 6-

Chapter 1- Moving Day

1.5K 36 7
Galing kay JaynaGullic

Bec's pov-

"Promise you'll call and text a-and facetime?" My best friend, Samantha, asked hugging me.

"I promise." We pulled out of the hug.

"Hey. Don't cry. Baseball girls don't cry." I told her.

She wiped the tears and nodded. We gave one more hug before letting go.

"Don't forget we're 17, we can drive. I'm only an hour away." She smiled.

BEEP! BEEP!

My dad honked. "Coming. Don't get your underwear in a twist." I shouted.

"Bye." I said giving her one last hug.

"Bye."

I walked to my pickup behind my dad's truck. I opened the door and turned on the ignition. Following my dad out of town.

I guess now would be a good time to explain some stuff about myself.

I'm Rebecca, but I prefer Bec. I am what you would call a tomboy. I love getting rough, tough, and down in the dirt.

I like skateboard for fun, and I'm pretty good. I play baseball. I know what you're thinking, 'but you're a girl.'

So. It doesn't matter what gender you are, guys play softball! What make girls playing baseball any different. I have played baseball since I was four and I'm not stopping now.

I play catcher. You heard me correct I play catcher. I can also play pitcher.

I also like to play basketball, but I like base ball more.

I was raised in a house of boys. I have four older brothers.

Jackson, my oldest brother, is 25 and is in college to become a doctor.

Tyler, the second oldest, he is 23, college wanting to become a engineer.

Mike, third oldest, he is 18, he is in high school and plays football and soccer.

And then Ryder, last oldest but only by 9 seconds. Ryder and Mike are twins. Ryder loves football. He is also the mature one of him and Mike.

Then there is my dad. He is old. He is now a basketball coach and soccer coach.

My mother died in a car accident 3 years ago. She had such a passion for sports, but her favorite was baseball. She also played catcher. She was really good. She got me and Sam into playing baseball.

Sam was my pitcher. But sometimes we switched.

Well that's my family.

I turned on the radio and the song 'Mirror On The Wall' by Dimand Rio came on.

****1 hour later****

We got to our new house. It was huge. It was white two story house. It was beautiful. The boys are about 10 minutes behind us so I went in the house to make first dibs on the best bed room.

I walked into the house and went upstairs. I took a right at the top of the stairs. I opened the first door, it wasn't big but it wasn't small either. It have a cream color wall. There was a walking closet and a balcony.

I heard the door open and the boys running upstairs.

"I call dibs on this room!" I yelled.

"Not fair! You got the biggest room!" Mike whined.

"Well I called dibs. So it's mine." I smiled.

"Guys, I need help." My dad shouted from downstairs.

We all walked downstairs. "Dad, Rebecca got the biggest room." Mike complained again.

"Did she call dibs before you did?" I smiled knowing I won.

"Yeah..." Mike sighed.

"She won fair and square son." I smiled and stuck my tongue at him. I went to my pickup to get my boxes.

***

I got all my boxes unloaded all I need now is my bed. It will be here in a day or two with everyone else's bed and stuff.

Thankfully I got to bring my motorcycle in my truck.

I unpacked some of my clothes, trophies, medals, and posters.

I put my posters up and my picture I have taken in the past.

I put all my clothes in my closet and put my shoes in the closet as well.

Once I was done unpacking I grabbed my black Chuck Taylor's and my skateboard. Not caring what I look like I have basketball shorts on with a shirt that says 'I'm a catcher. What's your super power?' And shows my stomach piercing.

It's a has a catchers mask on it.

I ran downstairs. "Hey dad I going to go explore." I yelled opening the door.

"Okay be back by lunch." He yelled from what I'm guessing is the kitchen.

"Got it."

I walked out the door letting the summer sun hit me.

I put my skateboard down and got on. Rolling down the driveway onto the sidewalk. I skated unil I found a park. I got off my board and walked towards it. I saw some kids playing baseball. I smiled remembering what it was like for me at that age.

The ball rolled over to me.

"Hey miss. Could you through that back?" A kid in a baseball cap yelled getting some people's attention.

"Sure thing kid." I picked the ball and through it back. Straight to the glove.

"T-thanks miss." He stuttered amazed by my throw.

"Call me Bec, kid." I told him.

"T-thanks Bec." He said still in awe making me chuckle.

"No problem kid!"I smiled and got back on my board and went through the gigantic park.

I went a little faster.

I looked down at my wrist watch just for a second. I looked back only to run into someone.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention. Are you okay?" I said getting up to help the guy I knocked down.

"I'm fine. Thanks. But you're not, you're bleeding." He pointed towards my arm. It was scraped from my elbow to my wrist.

"I'm fine just another scratch." I shrugged. "I'm Bec by the way." I held my hand out.

"Jordan." He shook my hand.

"Well, I best be going before my dad kills me for being late. See ya!" I said skating off. Paying attention to where I'm going this time.

I skated back to my house.

"I'm home!" I yelled. "Okay. I'm in the kitchen." My dad yelled.

I put my board against the wall and walked into the kitchen.

"Did you have fun?" My dad asked. "Yeah. This town is pretty cool." I nodded.

"Did you meet anyone?" He asked.

"No..wait, I did accidently ram into this guy...uh..Jordan." My dad raised his eyebrow at me.

I squinted. "What?"

"Nothing. Is that how you got hurt?" He asked pointing his finger at my arm. "Awe shi-" my dad coughed cutting me off,"tzoo. " I smiled innocently, then running upstairs.

I went to my bathroom to clean the cut.

I went back downstairs and smelt food. I looked in the kitchen but no one was in there. I went to the back yard.

The yard was about and acre of land. There was a wooden fence and a rectangular trampoline. My dad was cooking hamburger on the grill and the boys were playing catch with a football. When Ryder through it I ran jumping up and catching in the process.

"INTERCEPTION!!!" I yelled in Mike's face causing my dad and Ryder to laugh.

Mike rolled his eyes. "Can we have the ball back?"

"If you can get me." I teased running away. I heard the boys running after me I looked behind me and the boys slowed down and their eyes went wide. I looked forward.

Trampoline...

I quickly jumped on landing on my back. I got back up to see the boys climbing on.

"Bring it on boys." Mike jumped towards me, which I easily dodged.

"Now or never sis." Ryder challenged.

"Give me your worst big bro." I challenged back.

"Don't say I didn't warn you." He jumped at me. I barely dodged his.

He has been in football since he could throw. So he is like a professional.

I jumped off the trampoline running towards the back door. I ran through the house to the front door. I opened it just in time to dodge Mike. Ryder came out nearly tripping over Mike.

He charged towards me. I saw people walking by staring at us. I noticed one of them was Jordan. I didn't know the other people.

"Yo! Jordan! Catch!" I yelled and through it towards him right before I was tackled.

"Where's the ball?"

"One of my friends caught it." I looked over at Jordan holding the ball.

Ryder got off of me then helping me up.

"Hey, you can throw it back." Ryder yelled.

"To who?" Jordan acted like a smart arse.

"Hopefully me." Ryder said. He threw the ball and I intercepted, again.

"Once again brother you failed to get the ball back." I smirked. I tossed the ball to him and walked towards the bewildered guys on the sidewalk.

"Sup." I said once I got in front of them.

"Hello, I'm Hunter and you're hot." A guy that had brown hair and green eyes said in a fake British accent kissing my hand.

I quirked an eyebrow not buying it. "If you're going to fake an accent at least practice where it sounds real. And don't ever do that again." I said the last part wiping my hand on his shirt. I heard a few chuckles beside him.

"I'm Brian." A boy that looked to be 6'0 not much taller than me. I'm 5'9. He has blue eyes and straight blonde hair.

"Liam." A guy who seemed to have a real Scottish accent.

"And I'm Sandy." A girl I didn't notice earlier said pushing through the guys. She had long straight blonde hair with red at the tips. She had hazel eyes with hints of blue. She looked to be 5'7-5'8.

"You already know me." Jordan said.

"Who are you again?" I teased.

He rolled his eyes, smiling. "Whatever."

"It's nice to meet you guys. I'm Rebecca but for your own good you better call me Bec."

"Its nice to meet you. This guy over here wouldn't shut up about this Bec girl and how she bumped into him accidentally. And how she was so pr-" Jordan elbowed Hunter causing him to stop.

"Okay..." I dragged.

"Am I seeing double?" Hunter asked looking behind me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"HEY!"

"AH! " I screamed punching Mike in the face making Ryder laugh. "What the hell?!" Mike shouted.

"You're just lucky I didn't break your nose shithead." I spat. I helped him up and gave him to Ryder.

"That was my idiot brother Mike and the other one was Ryder. The one who tackled me. They're twins." I told them.

"I like you, you're tough... we're going to get along well." Sandy told me.

"Hey I'm not an idiot." Mike argued. "You're a big enough idiot to sneak up on Bec." Ryder shot back.

I laughed. "Well I better go. See ya'll later.

******

First chapter, what did you think? I hope you guys like it. I thought it would be a great story since I love sports. Especially softball and baseball.

Thanks for reading.

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

-Jay♡♡

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

81.8K 3.4K 30
They called her crazy. They called him cocky. She had experienced heartbreak. He didn't know what it was. She never imagined finding love agai...
724K 24.7K 139
'"You're a liar. You're a dirty fucking liar," I sob. Despite the fact that I want nothing more than to run away from the man standing in front of me...
937K 20.2K 34
"You don't want me I'm broken. Unfixable." "Broken or not your still my princess." Soon his lips are on mine and sparks flew all my worries for once...
362K 14.1K 43
Soraya's a girl that hasn't had the best of lives, bouncing from foster home to foster home ever since the ...incident. Ashton's the guy that has it...