Bleeding Little Blue Boy | Ke...

By cosmicquinn

(completed) kellin quinn is a boy with big secrets. he's sassy, funny, and always a pleasure to hang out with... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31 // final

3

5.1K 399 260
By cosmicquinn

"How was it?" Jack asks me the moment I walk into school, and I laugh.

"It was great, really, we got to know each other a little." I say, and Jack chuckles.

"Ooh, Vic like Kelly, Vic likes Kelly." He chants, and I glare at him.

"Do you ever shut the fuck up?" I ask, and I see Kellin down the hall by his locker.

"Go, go to him." Jack says, and I look at him mysteriously before jogging down the hall to meet up with Kellin.

"Hey, Quinn." I say, and he smiles up at me.

"Hi, Viccy Poo." He says, and I frown.

"What did you just call me?" I ask, and he giggles.

"Viccy Poo, that's also your contact name in my phone, it suits you and your gay personality." He says, giggling, and I gasp.

"I'm not gay, goddamnit!" I whisper-shout, and he smiles. He needs to learn how to shut the hell up sometimes.

"Don't worry, it'll be our little secret." He says, and I hiss at him. He laugh and looks at me, and I groan loudly.

"Dude, i'm not fucking gay." I hiss, poking his forehead, and he laughs.

"Sure." He says, and I groan loudly, opening my locker.

"Get in." I say, and he widens his eyes.

"What?" He says, and I chuckle. He's so gullible, and adorable, and cute.

"I'm just playing with you, now let's go." I say, shutting my locker door, and he pouts.

"W-Where?" He asks, and I smile.

"Out." I say, picking up my book bag, and he looks at me, scared.

"W-We're skipping school?" He asks, and I smile.

"First period is free period, let's go." I say, taking his hand and walking down the hall with him, and he relaxes a little.

"O-Okay." He mumbles, and I smile, pulling him through the parking lot and to my car.

"Ooh, nice car." He says, and I smile.

"Get in, Kelly Bear." I say, and he blushes at the nickname. I unlock the car, getting into the driver's seat, and Kellin gets in shotgun.

"Where do you wanna go, Kell Bell?" I ask, and he giggles.

"Stop with the nicknames." He says, and I laugh.

"Oh man, i'm going to start calling you Kellykins from now on." I chuckle, and he pouts, hitting my arm.

"Stop it, Viccy." He says, and I smile.

"Viccy doesn't sound so bad, you know." I say, laughing, and he laughs too.

"Like I said, it matches your gay personality." He says, and I groan, closing my eyes.

"I'm not fucking gay." I groan, and he smiles.

"Alright, then you wouldn't feel anything if I kissed you, right?" He asks, and I tense.

"What?" I ask, and he smiles.

"Yeah, you're super gay." He says, smiling triumphantly, and I laugh.

"Kiss me, I won't feel a goddamn thing." I say, and he looks at me.

"You want me to kiss you?" He asks, and I shake my head frantically. If he does, i'll die.

"No, let's just go." I say, and he giggles.

"Gay." He whispers, and I pout a little.

"Kellin fucking Quinn, stop." I say, putting the car into drive, and I back out of the parking lot slowly.

"Okay." He says, and he rests his hand on my knee.

"Then you wouldn't mind if I did this?" He asks cheekily, and I smile on the inside. He's so cute.

"Not at all." I say, and his hand creeps up my thigh slowly. I drive down the street quickly, his hand continuing to move along my leg, and I cough a little.

"Are you okay, Viccy?" He asks innocently, and I bite my inner lip, pulling up to my house. He's making me so damn nervous.

"Fine." I mumble, and he giggles a little, pulling his hand away.

"We're here." I grumble, getting out of the car, and Kellin does the same, jumping on my back. I groan and wrap my arms under his knees, carrying him to my house, and I open the front door, revealing Mike laying there and watching TV.

"Kelly Quinn, how are you?" Mike says, and Kellin giggles, waving at him.

"You two know each other?" I ask, and he nods.

"Definitely, he's a cutie." Mike says, and Kellin giggles more. I immediately become defensive.

"Well, he isn't yours." I grumble, walking past him, and Mike laughs.

"I forgot, you have a crush on him." He says, smirking, and Kellin gasps.

"No I don't." I say, panicking on the inside. Did he really just say that? Is my younger brother, Mike Fuentes, growing a pair? Did he really just out me?

"Oh yeah? You told me." He says, laughing, and I sigh.

"When?" I lie. I did, I did tell him, I told him everything. Kellin was perfect, and he's mine.

"Like, a year back." He says, coughing a little, and Kellin giggles a little.

"Gay." He whispers, and I drop him.

"I'm not gay, goddamnit, let's go." I say, stomping upstairs, and Kellin follows me, giggling.

"Use protection!" Mike calls out, and I groan.

"Shove it." I snap, slamming my room door, and I flop down on my bed, looking at Kellin's perfect face. He looks back at me, and I smirk.

"You definitely aren't the shy Kellin I met two days ago, tell me about yourself." I say, sitting up, and I notice him tense a little.

"Well, i'm Kellin Quinn, i'm seventeen years old, I, um, I play the piano, and i'm gay." He says, nodding a little, and I frown. There was definitely some things he was hiding from me, and I want to know what.

"That's all?" I ask, and he nods, tugging on his sweater sleeves.

"Yup." He says, and he stands up.

"Excuse me for a moment." He says, running into my bathroom and slamming the door shut, and I immediately start to panic. What was he doing?

"Kellin?" I ask, knocking on the door, and I hear him sniffle a little. He was crying.

"Kellin, open up." I say a little desperately, but he doesn't.

"I swear, Kellin, if you don't open this doo-" I start, but he cuts me off by opening the door. I look down at his tear stained face, and I frown, going in the bathroom with him and closing the door behind me.

"Hey, why'd you break down? Talk to me, Kells." I say, and he wraps his arms around me slowly, resting his head on my chest. He's never, ever been so close to me, but I love it.

"Look at me." I whisper softly, and he does. I notice his tears weren't only tears, they were mixed with something else. I frown and wipe one away, rubbing the liquid between my fingers, and the nude power stains my fingertips.

Concealer.

"Kellin, i'm going to wipe away your make-up, and I want you to explain everything to me." I say, and he nods, sniffling a little. I take a piece of toilet paper, wetting it a little, and I sit down on the closed toilet seat, pulling him in front of me. I gently wipe away all of his concealer, revealing his bruised lip, his red cheekbones, and his purple jawline.

"Tell me who did this to you." I say, throwing out the make-up stained tissue, and he shakes his head frantically.

"No, no, no, i'm-" He starts, but I cut him off. I was beyond furious, and I was trying my best to keep my cool right now.

"Shh, Kells." I whisper, taking his hands and holding them, and he looks at me, his eyes a little wide.

"Who did this." I ask softly, and he breaks down crying.

"M-My dad, a-and R-Ronnie, and O-Oliver." He cries, and I immediately tense up.

His dad? Ronnie? Oliver?

"Kellin, listen to me." I whisper, and he nods, looking at me.

"You're not going home." I say softly, and he shakes his head again.

"N-No, no, I have to." He says, and I shake my head, rubbing his knuckles slowly. I don't want anyone else hurting him, especially not his father.

"Kellin, you're not going home. I can't stand to see you like this, I never want to see you hurt. Let me protect you, please." I say, almost desperately, and he relaxes a little.

"B-But, my things." He says, and I shake my head.

"I'll get everything." I say, and he nods.

"Now Ronnie, and Oliver, i'll take care of that." I say softly, and he nods.

"You're alright now." I whisper, and he collapses on top of me, hugging me tightly.

Whatever Kellin was going through, he'll never have to go through it again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 101 23
COMPLETED Kellic [Boyxboy] fanfic. Kellin Quinn Bostwick is the new kid a Mission Bay High with a drug and self-harm addiction. Victor Vincent Fuente...
85.6K 4.4K 30
Recently after Vic had gotten out of an abusive relationship, he meets Kellin, a college student majoring in fine arts, who had just moved into town...
44.7K 1.8K 37
- Sequel to Cuts- Kellin struggles to recover from his trauma and Vic struggles to see his husband in pain, leading to a bad decision that has catast...
17.3K 1K 37
Kellin Quinn comes from a broken family. Vic Fuentes comes from a wealthy happy family. Kellin is quiet and likes to be left alone, and enjoys solitu...