She is the reason I still wan...

By JosephineMichelleC

This is a fanfiction of The Hunger Games. But it's about Clato, therefore Clove and Cato and not Katniss and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue

Chapter 6

7.6K 174 31
By JosephineMichelleC

Chapter 6

-Clove-

We are transtported quickly from the train station to the renewal center.

And there I meet my assistants, Molly, Shelly and Vicram.

They begin to wax me until I don't have a single hair left, on my whole body. The only way for me to not react to the pain is to disconnect the reality and think about completely different things.

Before I know it, I'm lying in a room and my stylist Keela comes into the room.

He is a white man who wears way too much brown cream, but other then that, he's the most normal thing I've seen in the short time I have been in the Capitol.

"Hey Clove", Keela says.

"Hello", I reply.

"Looking forward to the opening ceremony?" he asks.

"Uh well, yes", I say.

"I know it came as a shock, it's usually the eighteen year olds, it have always been hardest to choose between all the girls who volunteer", Keela says. "So I will, with your help make sure that no one sees you as a child".

Keela is right. If anyone under eighteen from District 2 is in the Hunger Games, they are always seen as the 12-year-olds from the other Districts.

It can't happen to me. Not when I've struggled so much to fit into the group with those who are two years older than me. I have always been seen as a child, it can't happen, not here, I'm not going to allow it.

Keela will give me outfits that will help me but basically it's I who must make sure that no one sees me as a child.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

815 23 6
"You or I or nobody." to "Together or not at at all." Slow burn Clato during the 74th Hunger Games, Cato's POV, canon plot, jumps right into the Gam...
46K 1.5K 24
Clove and Cato have been best friends in training for years but what will happen when they get put in an arena where only one person can leave... Thi...
16.5K 175 30
A clato fan fiction from the world of the hunger games, Brutal Bloody Cato and the girl with the knives find themselves falling in love in the worst...
41.2K 1K 24
You made me fall in love with you in the most captivating and delicate way. With you by my side, I felt loved and free. You gave me a taste of heaven...