The Nanny (EDITING)

By loveme1819

Za'Rayah (Zuh-Ray-Uh) Parker is from East Garfield Park in Chicago. The rough city raised her to take nothing... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
A\N
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (part 1)
Chapter 14 (part 2)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
About that....
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Q&A
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (Part 1)
Chapter 37 (part two)
Genesis High
Chapter 38
Child's Play
Child's Play has started
Wattys?

Chapter 3

10.9K 455 135
By loveme1819

Za'Rayah POV

I walked around Chris's kitchen looking for something to cook for Royalty. I decided to cook her some homemade chicken tenders. I sat her in a high chair so she could watch. I gave her a cookie and her tablet to play games.

As I seasoned the chicken she spoke.

"Rayah! I want some..."

"It's not done yet.", I said smiling at her.

She sat the tablet on the counter and began to cry.

"Noo. Don't cry.", I stopped, going to the fridge to get her a kid cup of milk.

I handed it to her and she drunk some as she continued playing.

I heard footsteps and looked up to see Chris walking in.

"Hey baby!", he yelled scooping Roy up and kissing all over her cheeks and face.

"Daddy.", she said giggling.

I smiled and put the tenders in the oven.

He sat her back down and looked at me.

"Wassup. How was Roy while I was gone.", he asked.

"She was sweet as always. A little fussy but I could handle it."

"That's good. What you cooking?", he asked walking over to the oven.

"Homemade chicken tenders.", I nodded speaking. It was awkward knowing the fact that he tried to fuck me last night.

"Ooh. Well she's knocked out now.", he said looking back at her.

Just that quick she was asleep with her head on the counter. I giggled at the sight and picked her up. I carried her upstairs and Chris followed as I sat her on her bed and rubbed her head.

"Your great with her.", he complimented.

"Yeah. Good for a girl with no experience huh?", I laughed.

"I didn't mean it like that. I was just making sure I had the right girl watching my child.", he said in defense.

"I'm not a girl. I'm a woman. Thank you boy.", I rolled my eyes.

"Boy? I'm a man.", he said mugging me.

"Having a baby doesn't mean your a man. That makes you a boy with a lot of responsibility. Girls wanting you do doesn't make you the man. And you fucking all these hoes and groupies does not make you a man either.", I said rolling my neck.

"You so judgmental. You got a metal picture in yo head of what you heard about me and you using it against me.", he shook his head.

"For one, I barely know shit about you to give a damn about what people say about you. I don't care about that. Two, I'm not judgmental. I've been through too much to judge
the next nigga about his life. Stop fuckin' testing me dude. Talk shit you know.", I said getting angry.

Chris POV

I bit my lip as she took a breather. She look sexy as hell when she mad. I wouldn't be with her but she cute. She a lil fiesty.

"Calm down aight. You can cut the hard act. I know you want it. All you gotta do is ask.", I said walking up to her. She turned pink in the face as I caressed her sides. I gently held the back of her neck and tilted it back. I placed a kiss on her neck. She got weak in the knees and I held her as I sucked her kneck.

"Mmm....CHRIS! GET the hell off...me.", she pushed me and stormed off to the kitchen, taking the tenders out.

She sighed heavily and ran her hand across her face in frustration.

"Dammit.", she said smacking her forehead.

I smirked at her, she didn't know I was watching her. She bit her lip and stomped her foot.

"I don't want his ass...", she shook her head. Denying the desire.

I shook my head and walked into the kitchen and she heard me.

"Look Chris. I can't deal with your sexual harassments.", she started.

"Its only harassment if you don't like it.", I smirked.

"Well I don't like it. I don't know what other chicks you had watching Roy but I don't tolerate it. The next time you do something I will punch you in the face. Dead ass.", she said seriously.

"Right. So we friends.", I told her.

She nodded.

I can except that. For now. She want me. I know it...

***

"Mmm Chris!", Rayah squealed.

"Hmm baby? You want more?"

I woke up on the couch. At the home studio. I shook my head and looked at the bulge in his pants.

I barely know the girl but I'm having dreams...

She fucking with my brain.

"Chris are you...never mind.", Za'Rayah said walking out.

I stood up and waited for the bulge to go down before I walked out into the theatre where Roy and Ray we're. I think ima call her Ray.

I walked in to see them watching Lion King. They we're into it and I sat beside them and Roy at between us.

Rayah moved uncomfortably in her seat.

"Daddy. Kisses!", Roy said kissing my cheek. I kissed her cheek laughing.

"Rayah! Kisses!", she said kissing her cheek.

"Your so sweet.", Rayah said kissing her cheek.

"Daddy! Rayah! Kisses!", she yelled clapping.

"No.", Rayah said turning to watch the movie.

"Daddy kissed Rosie...", Roy said referring to the old nanny.

"Aye aye.", I warned Roy. She laughed. She can be so mischievous sometimes.

"What?", she laughed.

I heard Za'Rayah giggle.

"Ain't shi- stuff happened since I fired her. She was doing too much.", I said.

"That's why you never have to worry about 'stuff' happening between us.", Za'Rayah laughed loudly. I mean she was really laughing. She so mean to me.

I shrugged and we finished the movie.

After a few laughs Za'Rayah had to go home. She was done for the day and she had to come back tomorrow. I walked her to the door.

"You sure you wanna leave?", I asked.

"Turn your ego off Mr. Brown. Its not gonna work. I'm not like these other females so stop trying.", she rolled her eyes.

"Ight. Bet. Strictly business.", I said closing the door in her face.

I won't chase when I got plenty hoes to call.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 874 50
Even though Elijah and Asiah are married their still keeping secrets from each will those secrets tear them apart or bring them closer together? Chri...
74.6K 2.4K 35
Battling her demons due to the loss of her father, Snowlene moves to Chicago to live with her fashion icon, aunt. During this time, she runs into RnB...
5.1K 83 23
London is a single mom in Miami who models to get the bills paid. Her life turns upside down when she's transferred to LA and runs into someone from...
111K 5.3K 65
****WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT**** "And oh how you made me believe You had me caught in every web that you weaved But do you ever th...