Through the Glass k.th [HYYH...

By -haikutae

Kim Taehyung has been classified certifiably insane. He isn't, he knows he isn't, he just likes to make every... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Epilogue
HYYH Pt.2

40

17.6K 1K 1K
By -haikutae

"How do I look to you right now? How do I look to myself?"

~Nevermind-BTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took a while for him to fully calm down, took a lot of talking, and convincing, and everyone embraced him at least thrice. Even through to the next day, he didn't feel right, like something was amiss, like it was cloudy even when the sun was shining. Not so much that he'd been lied to, Mrs. Park had been telling the truth, everyone told him the truth, but even then it was like though they believed it, it still might not be true.

Everything was so fragile.

Whether he wanted to or not, next day he had school and he kind of wanted to go in a way, in another way, he wanted to stay home and not see anyone, because at least in the house no one was just allowed in, and there wasn't Jae-hwa to worry about. But if he stayed home, he wouldn't be able to see Hana, and he wanted to see her.

Gym was about to start, so Taehyung was sitting in the men's locker-room waiting for Jimin, since Taehyung had already gotten ready, in a pair of white shorts and a tee shirt, with a zip up black sweater over it that he'd zipped up all the way to cover his neck.

He leaned back on the lockers, leaning his head back and staring at the ceiling. So far, nothing bad had happened, even Jae-hwa was surprisingly quiet. But he supposed, somehow, maybe she'd know about the Doctor going over to the house, maybe she'd been the one to call. Taehyung wouldn't put it past her.

"V-Hyung, tell me what's wrong." Jungkook said, walking in front of him and sitting next to him, his voice a bit above a whisper. "You look so out of it lately, and you've barely talked..."

Taehyung shook his head. "Nothing's wrong, Kookie." Then he gave him a small smile.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "Don't hide behind a smile. I can see through that, Taehyung, I'm not stupid. Both you and Jimin are acting weird, and I want to know what the hell's up before something happens. You can tell me, V."

Taehyung stared at Jungkook for a minute, his expression blank, thinking over if he should tell him. I'm so scared Jungkook, and I'm so sad, and angry, and I feel like if I tell someone, it will be like pulling a loose thread on a blanket, and everything will just unravel faster then I can handle.

"V..." Jungkook drifted off, but his expression said how upset he was that Taehyung wouldn't tell him.

Right about then, Jimin finished getting his gym clothes on and came around the corner, dressed just like Taehyung and Jungkook were, taking off his snapback as he walked. "Okay, let's go." He said, obviously not extremely happy about gym.

Taehyung and Jungkook got up, heading outside, since they were starting with track.

Outside, the sun blinded him for a second, but when he could see, he saw the rest of the school standing around one section of the track, divided into groups, talking to friends about something. He could even see Kyung-mi, since the entirety of the school was there, regardless of age or grade, and she seemed to be talking with a group of her friends, vividly explaining something. The gym teacher was nowhere to be seen just yet.

Hana came running up and hugged Taehyung, surprising him a little, since he hadn't seen her coming until she was basically in front of him. She hugged him tight, nearly making him lose his balance.

Jimin mouthed, 'Three million babies.' Standing out of Hana's view so she couldn't see it. Jungkook face-palmed.

Hana looked around quick, then kissed Taehyung's cheek. Her soft lips gentle and feeling like she'd barely touched them to his face at all, and it made his heart flutter. It hurts. It hurts to know someone wants to take me away from everything, and I have so much more to lose.

"Ah, PDA, PDA, shield your eyes." Jungkook joked. The joke seemed a little forced, considering Jungkook didn't usually tell jokes like that, and how he felt about Taehyung. "You guys going out already?"

Going out? Going out like...dating? He looked at Hana, trying to read what she thought about that, but she was looking at him waiting for what he thought. He'd said it out-loud, didn't he? That he loved her? That didn't mean they were dating necessarily, and he wanted to at least ask and do it the right way.

Taehyung bit his lip. Then kissed Hana's forehead quick. He couldn't think of what to say, what to tell her, not with everything else with that doctor, with that white room, with the pills.

Hana frowned. But before she could do much else, there was a commotion over by their classmates, a few girls screaming, some people getting out of the way. It didn't take long to see what was starting the commotion.

Before long, Min Yoongi came shoving through, going straight up to Jae-hwa, and it seemed like everyone was looking, even Hana after she realized that everyone else was looking. It was hard not to, Yoongi was pissed, having probably broken onto the school grounds without much planning, his stark-white hair was sticking out in all sorts of directions, like he'd just rolled out of bed, and it was evident the way he grabbed people by the collar, basically tossing them out of his way, how very impatient and upset he was.

Taehyung hoped it had nothing to do with him, And that he wasn't coming to fight Jimin again or something. Please, I don't want anyone to fight, not today, not ever, not with things as fragile as they are.

"What do you mean by that, Jae-hwa?" Was what Yoongi said, surprisingly calm sounding, but even so the tone was something that kind of scared him. He'd never heard Yoongi talk quite that way, even when he had been trying to scare Taehyung. "What the hell do you mean?"

Jae-hwa sighed. "Poor baby Yoongi, exactly what I said, we're through. Get over it already." Jae-hwa was completely indifferent, despite the fact that Yoongi was staring at her like he wanted to throw her off a bridge.

"Not that." Yoongi said through his teeth. "Everything else."

Jae-hwa pouted. "Awww, Yoongi-bear, you don't care about our break up? Ouch." She said, then laughed, "Listen, either you take it, or you don't, but I know you need it."

Wait...what?

Yoongi groaned. Looking away from Jae-hwa, and directly at Taehyung, then his gaze drifted from Taehyung to Hana. Everything was so quiet, it didn't feel right. What's with that look? It's too... It was a look with no feeling on the surface, but a certain kind of fire behind it. I don't like that look.

"You." Yoongi said, pointing at Hana. "Come here before I go over there and knock your teeth out of your pretty little mouth."

What? You're not touching Hana. Taehyung glanced toward her. Her eyes were wide, and her hands were starting to shake. Taehyung grabbed her hand, squeezing a little. How could he want to hurt you? How could he scare you like this? How dare he...

"What?! That's it! You're not doing a damn thing until you go through me first, you Jackass!" Jimin said, immediately taking the initiative and taking off his jacket, throwing it off to the side, the jacket landing a bit away in the grass

Jungkook grabbed Jimin's shoulder, pulling him back, something that took so much effort that it was barely working, "What did Hana ever do to you, anyway? She's f*cking deaf! Jae-hwa's the one who broke up with you, don't take it out on Hana!"

"This isn't about that." Yoongi said, cracking his knuckles. "Ugh, I don't feel like this." He said, then started walking towards them.

"Suga!"

Who's Suga? What's a Suga?

Kyung-mi ran up behind Yoongi, grabbing him by the arms from behind. "You're going too far! You can't--."

Yoongi shoved her, hard, enough to push her off him and make her fall back onto the grass. "Stay out of it. Kyung-mi, mind your own damn business for once."

"Suga, please...stop..." Kyung-mi said, looking up at him, holding eye contact with him for a moment.

And Yoongi looked back for a while, then sighed and looked back to Hana. "Either run, or take it, I don't care."

Enough. Enough. You can't do that, I won't let you, you can treat me like that but not her, she never did anything to you. I don't even understand why you would want to.

"Yoongi." Was all Taehyung said, swallowing and staring up at him.

The name was enough, that was all it took. The name made him stop maybe one meter in front of him, squinting at Taehyung like he couldn't understand his existence, or why he was so much as speaking.

"Well, come on, b*tch, stop me. Oh, but you can't, because you can't take a punch. You sure as hell can't throw one." Yoongi chuckled, an empty chuckle that had no amount of mirth behind it in the least.

"Stop..." Taehyung said, quiet, not meeting Yoongi's eyes for the most part.

"Aah, why?" Yoongi asked.

"Just stop."

"I should listen to you then?" Yoongi asked, scratching the back of his head. "You know best, then? You think everything should run in this happy play land where everything's perfect and no one has any problems, and that everyone who ever did something good should have good things happen in return? You live in a nice dream, a fantasy, if you think just you asking is going to mean one goddamn."

Yoongi punched him, hard across the face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Y'all ever see Puss in Boots? I'm picture that cat in the background who's always like, "Oooooh, :O"

Also, pass me some jam~ trying to make peanut butter and jelly, but I don't like jelly, and I have no jaems ;)

I tell bad jokes lmao

~Neri~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

709K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
28.6K 2.4K 27
Au where Jimin stays in a mental treatment center but he doesnt realise he's sick. He lives in his own head and imagination. Playing with his friends...
2.3M 154K 54
Being prim and proper is not in Taehyung's vocabulary. He is the total opposite of the word innocent, if solely based on his actions. However, he is...
77.9K 3.3K 16
Jimin is an 18-year-old boy who has lost his parents due to a train accident which left him with some serious mental problems. He has been staying in...