Annoying the Alpha King

By OlympicWolf

The King headed a powerful Monarchy in the secret werewolf world, and there was one certain she-wolf who was... More

♛ Chapter 1
♛ Chapter 2
♛ Chapter 3
♛ Chapter 4
♛ Chapter 6
♛ Chapter 7
♛ Chapter 8
♛ Chapter 9
♛ Chapter 10
♛ Chapter 11
♛ Chapter 12
♛ Chapter 13
♛ Chapter 14
♛ Chapter 15
♛ Chapter 16
♛ Chapter 17
♛ Chapter 18
♛ Chapter 19
♛ Chapter 20
♛ Chapter 21
♛ Chapter 22
♛ Chapter 23
♛ Chapter 24
♛ Chapter 25
♛ Chapter 26
♛ Chapter 27
♛ Chapter 28
♛ Chapter 29
♛ Chapter 31
♛ Chapter 32
♛ Chapter 33
♛ Chapter 34
♛ Chapter 35

♛ Chapter 5

47.6K 1.6K 143
By OlympicWolf

♛ I woke up later to the smell of coffee- again. I took a deep breath as I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I felt soft sheets, and the best pillow and mattress I've ever slept on. I slowly moved my arms and legs, stretching out slightly. Ouch! My neck hurt and my memories quickly rushed in as I put my hand to my neck. I could definitely feel the bite marks. Damn it!

I shakily lifted myself up slightly on my elbows and looked around the room. God it was magnificent, deep earth tones and I was in a huge bed in what looked like silk sheets. The headboard was ornate and swirling with Celtic patterns outlined in gold. The bedspread was the Royal green, burgundy, and blue plaid, as was the wall paper. Shit, I was in the Royal Palace, which was a mansion outside of New York. Everyone knew about it, but I refused to ever go in it since I would have been arrested.

After that one time I snuck in when I was practicing my 'skills' and was almost caught, but that was a long time ago. I'd become more 'seasoned' with experience.

Hearing a slight sound I looked over to my left shoulder to see 'him' at a desk working on a computer. Without looking at me he said, "You're finally awake."

Well fuck him, and what the hell? And that's when I noticed I was still naked. Apparently in his bed now. I plopped back down and stared at the ceiling. I couldn't even think of escape plans since he could read my damn mind. Crap!

"Would you like some coffee Aislin Braddock?" I heard the King walk over to me as I just kept staring at the ceiling. I felt the bed dip down beside me as his huge form came into view. This felt a little like déjà vu from last time. I tried not to look at him, but that damn mate bond made it hard. I refused to get lost in his enticing smell which was truly drool-worthy. God! In other circumstances I would find him attractive, his chiseled jaw had a shadow of a beard and his hazel eyes almost seemed amber in some lights.

I simply didn't know how to respond, this situation wasn't in any of my countless scenarios I'd ever envisioned. Never in a million years did I think I would be naked in the King's bed. With an angry King next to me. As my mate. I was screwed and simply speechless. But I did need to pee, which was my immediate concern.

I heard him chuckle as he stood up and pointed to a door at the end of the large room. "The bathroom is there, and when you're done we can talk." He reached down and then held up a robe for me to wear. I looked at it, then him, and hesitantly reached for it while holding the sheet up.

"Oh, no. You need to get out of bed and I'll wrap this around you." What the hell? The perv wanted to see me, asshat. I was getting closer to my boiling point and I gritted my teeth.

"I've already seen all of you, I need you to get up and I'll wrap the robe around you." I really needed to pee so I slowly got out of bed in all my naked glory while my cheeks burned red with shame. I noticed that he looked at my tattoo on my hip, damn the man.

"You're so beautiful, mate," he said seductively as he stepped closer and put the robe around my shoulders and threaded my arms in it, then trailing his fingers slowly down my arms over the robe causing those god damn tingly sparks. He took his sweet time wrapping me in it, then tying the belt. I glared at him and tried not to punch him in the face, my breathing speeding up. The last few days had pushed me to my limits also.

When he finally completed his wrapping, I took a step back and shouted, "I'm not your mate, I can't be your mate! It's impossible!" and backed away a few steps fuming. The whole situation was an insult, and I was furious that my body wanted him. Could he be my mate though? But there's no way I was letting him touch me, and I needed my body to believe it. But there was this new... attraction and pull that wasn't there before. My rejections of him were starting to actually cause me a little bit of pain in my chest, and I started to rub in between my breasts to make the pain go away. Ouch, and my wolf whined at my disrespect, what the hell?

The King's eyes started getting dark again, turning blacker as he pulled me closer by the lapels which sparked, sparked, sparked. "You are my mate, it can't be undone." He then dropped his hands and went back to his desk.

Without looking at me he said, "There are guards outside the doors, and there are no windows in the bathroom. There is no escape, there's nowhere you can run to, and I need to talk to you. Aislin Braddock." I balled my hands into fists and walked to the bathroom, slamming the door behind me. I embarrassingly started to cry as I finished my business and washed my hands. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and was horrified to see the four huge puncture wounds in my neck. Remembering the pain of the-mostly- unwanted marking, I got a full load of steam up and stormed back in the room. I needed out badly, I needed to get away from his scent, his beautiful face, his clothes, his room, his fucking palace. I needed to go- now. Why did that hurt my chest though?

Mad and confused, I started to shout at him, "Against my will! You fucking marked me against my will! I can't believe you'd stoop so low as to-" but I should have been expecting his wolf speed as he was suddenly in front of me holding my shoulders tightly and kissing me hard.

I just stood there stunned at the pure pleasure of his lips against mine. It was enveloping me in some sort of strange, fuzzy mist of building lust.

Pulling back slightly he said to me, "Aislin, it's done and I don't regret it. You are mine! Christ you've been plaguing my dreams for months, I can't hardly sleep for wanting you since all I see is your face when I close my eyes. And my damn wolf won't fucking shut up about you." He was breathing deeply as he pulled me closer while I struggled to be free. That just seemed to inflame him as he lowered his head and kissed me again, did he feel that electricity also?

After a few heated moments, the King pulled back a few inches and murmured looking all over my face, "My wolf has chosen you." And he kissed me hard, making any insults on my lips fade away.

Sparks kept flying between our lips and his kiss held me spellbound. Damn the stupid mate bond! Each time I tried to pull away from him he would pull me closer. I felt slightly chilled and realized that I was no longer wearing a robe, and I felt his manhood through his pants pressed against my lower stomach. 'It' felt rather large I thought hazily. I was so shocked I stopped fighting, I started to feel this type of burning even lower in my core, I was feeling a fiery lust and a slowly building foreign desire. It was flaring and intense and I couldn't stop it! I was torn between escaping and fucking his brains out. Only I'd never done 'it' before, I didn't know what to do.

The King pulled away slowly looking down at me with his now pitch black eyes. His wolf was mostly in control. "Never?" he growled at me.

"No," I whispered. I've been too busy plotting your downfall, I thought to myself.

"Good," he said huskily and swooped down for another soul searing kiss. He pulled me deeper and to my horror and amazement my arms went up around his neck. He picked me up under my ass and walked to the bed. Lowering me he kept kissing me until I started wiggling around, searching for something. He pulled away and started nibbling on my neck down to my marks.

Christ almighty that felt good! It stoked the fire deep inside and my skin felt electrified. I knew it was the mate bond pulling at me, connecting me to him, electric and becoming stronger. But I didn't seem to care anymore. I wanted him in the worst way, in a way I'd never wanted a man before. He started kissing me lower, nibbling and sucking on my breasts. Oh my god, what was that? The pleasure just seemed to build as his hands and mouth were everywhere. His hands left a burning heat that seemed to brand me, his mouth sucked, nibbled, and bit everywhere, down my stomach to... god! He used his hands to massage my breasts and I bucked into him and pulled at his hair.

And I noticed that he had lost his clothes, I was feeling his hot and smooth skin. I was feeling his hot and smooth skin everywhere, except for the little bit of hair on his chest. And abdomen. And trailing lower.

"God what are you doing to me?" I wondered out loud and felt his smile on my thighs. My King wasn't much of a bedroom talker.

His mouth kissed my legs urging them to part, and my traitorous body followed his suggestions. I simply couldn't stop and had to continue following his silent orders. He kept kissing my stomach and inner legs, when his tongue started to lap at my now throbbing opening between my legs. God what was this? I'd never felt such pleasure as I bucked up into his mouth. The man also had a magic mouth and tongue, and I lost all sanity. I simply responded to his touch and kisses, his tongue and lips diving into my heated core. I felt his fingers parting my lower lips when a new sensation started, adding to the fire already raging inside of me.

And then he found it, he found the center of my pleasure and started sucking. God, the pleasure! I bucked up at the intense electric sparks and he held me down with one hand while I started to scream his name, digging my fingers harder into his shoulders as waves of pleasure ran through my entire body. I was floating as he put a finger in my wet pussy and the fire started again. A tear ran down my face since this was so overwhelming and my King started to kiss his way back up my body. Over my stomach, ribs, breasts, shoulder, and stopped again at my neck to lick and suck and gently bite on my marks. I cried out as another wave of pleasure spread over me, and his fingers pumped in my hot opening faster and faster. I started bucking again as he slowly pulled his fingers out of me.

I felt his mouth suck hard on my marks as his hand squeezed my breast again, god this was heaven! I felt the tip of his huge cock at the entrance to my lower opening and I bucked into him feeling impatient.

The King murmured, "God you're so wet and responsive," right before he bit down hard on my marks with his mouth and teeth, kissing and sucking my neck while twisting my nipple with his hot hands. I groaned out loud and felt him shove his cock in to me hard. I felt this flash of pain as he broke my barrier, and I tensed and bucked up hard with a surprised yelp- and he just held me down with his chest and body. Continuing to kiss me and letting me became a used to his size, he continued slowly moving in and out and bringing me slowly to another climatic peak. The pain faded as I felt myself move under him, pressing into him and making him go deeper into my eager core.

I was wanting something but wasn't sure what. My King just showed me pleasure and orgasms, but I was wanting something elusive and... more. The King started moving slowly faster as I reached around and grabbed his ass, pulling him deeper in me. I felt his smile on my neck as he moved his lips back up my jaw. He finally moved over my cheeks to my lips and kissed me hard as he started moving quicker in and out of me. I kissed him back, too caught up to remember I was fucking my sworn enemy. I was burning, I was on fire and I desperately needed him to go deeper.

Knowing what I wanted he started to pull out of me slowly and ram into me hard and fast. He did this a few times and I groaned into his kisses, our tongues dueling and mating also. He started to speed up and I felt more pressure build. I squeezed his ass harder, and began to run my fingers along his wide back and dug my nails in. I felt him flinch but I didn't care- plus I wanted to pay him back just a little. Right now I needed him deep, hard, and fast.

If he wanted a passive mate he chose the wrong she-wolf.

Responding to my thoughts and emotions, he started pounding harder as I felt the crest rising, I was soon engulfed by the fire, I was so full of mindless pleasure but was fully aware of his own climax, he thrust into me hard and held himself there. I felt a hot liquid deep inside and continued to buck into our shared pleasure.

My King pulled away a little bit and clenched his jaw as he lowered his head to my neck, his muscles corded and his chest red and rigid as he finished spurting his pleasure. I finished bucking and just laid there limp and sated, that was the most amazing thing I'd ever experienced. I just made love with the King and was now his consort. His mated consort and I loved it, I felt this glowing, this euphoria and I just felt spectacular.

Falling to his side, my King pulled me to lay half on top of him, my head resting on his shoulder and our bodies and legs intertwined. He kissed my hair and inhaled deeply while slowly stroking my arms, back, and sides. I put my hand on his chest and took deep breaths of my own, inhaling his musk and our shared sex. Closing my eyes I purred in contentment, aware that the mate bond was one step closer to being complete and I was his entirely now in every sense of the word. I knew I would be sorry for being a fool later, but for now I allowed myself to just feel this strange bliss. And enjoy this amazing throbbing sensation in my core and breasts, they felt all warm and tingly.

♛  Another Katy Perry music selection above- Fireworks.  Please enjoy another video while you take the time to vote, comment, and follow which will make my wolf howl with happiness!

Enjoy this video by Robyn (Cobrastyle), Olympic Wolf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

643K 6.9K 14
COMPLETED (MOVED TO GOODNOVEL) This book contains strong adult language and mature themes. Read at your own risk! Started: August 10th, 2020 Complete...
53.2K 3.1K 36
The first Novel in the thrilling Dumas Family Saga: Xander is the CEO of a pharmaceutical company that uses his Alpha DNA to make serums that cure hu...
493K 19.1K 30
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
46K 1.5K 77
Rika Fuji, a user of Ice Breathing. She joined the Corps to slay demons. But with a cold heart, she had a frozen spirit. Nobody could break through h...