Miracle from heaven

By toribest011906

I have died,one day if you believe,I came back. More

My normal life
My boyfriend life
The accident
Heaven
Miracle
Wedding planner

My family life

283 6 0
By toribest011906

This is my mom and dads old wedding photo.I want our wedding day to be just like this,ok.
I promise Rach I will make it the best wedding ever.What are you two love birds talking about?My mom said.Just about weddings.Well ok ,hey Rachel come help me make dinner ,you need all the practice for when you raise a family.Well ok,but just a minute we are still deciding for what the theme will be.
Mom's Pov--------
While I walked back into the kitchen while still mixing the mashed potatoes I hear Jace and Rachel talking about the wedding.
We should do Spring..Wait no ocean..oh wow yea that great.
Well you guys have fun tomorrow.We will.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 2.8K 200
Ye Fan glanced at Qian Yu and said: "Why would I scare you when I want to marry him?" Qian Yu: "Because Bai Shao doesn't like you like this." ...
246K 25.4K 36
➳ Wattpad Picks ~ ❝Angels don't lie, but you do. If I'm a devil, what are you?❞ When Burq loses his memory in an accident and doesn't remember his ow...
153K 16.3K 101
Once upon a time, An eighteen years old girl was in love with a boy, she use to pray for him... Crying in Sujood and beg Allah to make that easy for...
778K 39.3K 40
The sky was painted dark.Very Dark with no bright stars.A gush of wind swirled past us making me inhale softly.The large man besides me leaned agains...