Back To Fall Out Boy

By simonaflores1000

This is a book about fanfiction as me in love with fall out boy. More

The Beginning
The Talk On The Bus
New Family
A Day With Pete
Back Home With Patrick
My Birth Day
Lunch At Deneys
The Night At Pete's House
Fun With Pete
Andy And The Trow Up
Getting Andy's Car Back
Finally Some Sleep At Pete's
My Note To Readers
Morning Drive In Pj's
Back Home
Lunch That Patrick Made
The Cooking Games
The Cooking Games Part 2
let The Cooking Games Start
Author Note
The Consert
Save Rock And Roll
The Hotel Room
Author Note
The Concert Opening
Pete's Little Prank
Author Note
The Bus Ride Home
Home At Last
Author's Note
Who Is Behind The Door?
Eatting Out
Author Note
Full Already?
Bring It: Simon VS. Pete
AN
Welcome Back Fall Out Boy pt.1
Welcome Back Fall Out Boy Pt. 2
Day Of Christmas
The Night of The Attack

My Birth Day Part 2

35 1 0
By simonaflores1000

We drive up to Petes house, we Park across the street from his house. Patrick nock on the door and to my surprise Andy opened the door. He then said "Hey Patrick." No sooner did he say that Patrick said "Hey Andy." Then Andy picked me up and said "Happy Birth Day Simona." After that he put me down and I said "Thanks Andy." Then I hear Pete scream "SIMONA!!!!" He nearly brought me to the floor by the way he hugged me. I said "Hey Pete nice to see you to." He then walked me to the living room where he sat me on the couch. Joe was sitting by the window when he saw me just said "Hey, here." As he handed me a box smaller than any box I have ever seen. I stare at it for a few seconds then I say "Thank you Joe." and opened it. I saw a fall out boy necklace. I look at Joe than say "Thanks Joe I love it." Then Andy handed me a phone case with the same picture my Dad gave to me in the locket. I grab it and said "Thank you Andy" and slip my phone inside and put it into my back poket. Then Pete took my by the hand and said "I have a cool gift for you." I said "Cool, let's see it." Then he grabbed a long box with an odd shape to it. I look at it then look at Pete as I say "What is it?" He put it on my hands and said "Open it and find out." I opened it then I saw a lage gitaur. I smile at him and say "Thanks Pete." And as that happened he saw my locket around my neck and he said "Simona, what is that on your neck?" I look at it then say "Oh yeah this Patrick gave it to me it had a picture of me and him inside of it." Pete said "Cool, let me see." I said "No Pete I am never taking it off." Then I got to all of them one by one thanking them for the gifts. Patrick then said "Simona, we got to go." I look at him and say "Ya, OK give me a minute." I hugged all of them and then say to Patrick "Ok I'm ready."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.4K 3K 51
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
135K 15.6K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
363K 13K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...